Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Will A Mad Man That Dies Face Judgement Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will A Mad Man That Dies Face Judgement Of God (3867 Views)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Warnings From Jesus, Economic Collapse, Judgement Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will A Mad Man That Dies Face Judgement Of God by JeSoul(f): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2011
LagosShia:

your point that God has blessed us with intellect and we must use it is seconded.

i am totally in support of that.it is not that i am unable to answer or my religion,Islam has not given good answers to difficult questions.Islam has given answers to everything.rather,i refrained from answering on the particular subject you raised because i do not want to play God and the decision rests in the hand of God.i can only make explanations to understand the intricacies involved and what to do and not to do in order to please God and attain salvation.but judgement rests with God. i cannot sentence anyone to hell fire or reward anyone with paradise because that is above me or any human being for that matter.
  I have always suspected that there is a wise man underneath that ID smiley This is wisdom fit for all of us to heed. Thanks!

MyJoe:

He he. I wanna learn how to crawl the web and burst people too. Any tips, JeSoul?
Haha cheesy Its actually pretty easy, thanks to the power of Google. From the formatting and language of the post I suspected it was a copy job, merely selecting a phrase and searching on google yeilded multiple websites with the same article.

Ex. this phrase alone from the post "Another question which must be dealt with is the fate of those who came before the claim that God became incarnate and sacrificed himself"   yeilds this list in google, and hence the whole article http://www.google.com/search?q=Another+question+which+must+be+dealt+with+is+the+fate+of+those+who+came+before+the+claim+that+God+became+incarnate+and+sacrificed+himself+&btnG=Search&source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS317&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=
Re: Will A Mad Man That Dies Face Judgement Of God by LagosShia: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2011
JeSoul:

I have always suspected that there is a wise man underneath that ID smiley This is wisdom fit for all of us to heed. Thanks!

thanks for the compliment.that is very kind and sincere from you.i'm humbled because it makes me proud to be a Muslim!

i hope more people will listen to each other from both christianity and islam and practice the goodness both teach for the betterment of man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus ? / A Message For All Atheists In The House / The 140000 Are The only Ones To Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.