Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,561 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio (20119 Views)

See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home / Arsenal Have Paid Mesut Ozil £8,000 A Minute For NOT Playing This Season / Chelsea Have Today Completed The Signing Of Striker Gonzalo Higuain(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Crumbian: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Otilo

Chelsea will be buying over hyped players, I just pray Chelsea goes on relegation. They have made football uneasy for their fans, now I just expect every club to beat us, so when I check NL or LiveScore I expect to see Chelsea lose..

The overhyped players wey recently win UCL, super cup and club world cup for us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by sukar886: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Without champions league grin
Stop weed, e no fit u

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by JJuanMiguel: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Crumbian:
Team Mudryk - wey our coach scout but we no money see buy am - is overrated. grin grin
According to Shakther CEO, Arsenal and Chelsea offered same amount for Mudryk. 70 plus 30
The only difference is the term of payment.
So i don't know why Arsenal fans are crying over the deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by mycinegist(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Get latest updates on football on this WhatsApp tv
Here is their link: https:///j8ij45
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by JJuanMiguel: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Hope both signings will be better than $100m Mudryk
Because Arsenal failed to sign him?

Anyway this kiwowo signing is a typical Arsenal deal like jekinson, squilaci, chamakh and co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by phemmyfour: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Omooba77:
Arsenal have completed the signing of Jakub Kiwior, here we go! Contracts are being signed with Spezia, fee in excess of €20m with add-ons. 🚨⚪️🔴 #AFC

Understand Kiwior has agreed personal terms on five year deal — medical will be completed in the next 48 hours.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1616413126580133889
name sounds like kwashiorkor...God forgives me
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Tumblr: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

He's a Centre back... But, I hear he can further up as a defensive midfielder.

I thought a back up for Odegaard would be their top priority now. That midfield without Odegaard is like Chelsea's without Kante, or Pool's defense so far without VVD!

We still have ESR
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Tannhauser(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hopeba:
which season?.. you think say champions league na moi moi?
Oga, the aggression is not necessary. Someone is wishing the best for his own club and you are attacking him, is he the cause of your erectile dysfunction?
The intelligent thing to do is wish him well and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by frankson1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Omooba77:
2 players in 8 hours and less than £50m paid, good business........

Very down, Arsenal will make him a big star.......

It's not just about signing players but the player's performance.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by iammolise(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
soccer is not just about having the eleven best but having the best eleven. Nice one from arteta, game getting better, business going good, laslas it'll be a win wins in the end.
What's remaining now is get some players for solid midfield and wingers to alternate in case of injurise... Get back soon G. Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by GeneralPula: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Otilo

Chelsea will be buying over hyped players, I just pray Chelsea goes on relegation. They have made football uneasy for their fans, now I just expect every club to beat us, so when I check NL or LiveScore I expect to see Chelsea lose..
Aside sterling, I don’t think Chelsea have purchased any wrong player..

What’s happening to Chelsea is normal. What were you expecting? Within 5 months, their owner was sanctioned and frustrated, coach got sacked... yet they’re still there..

Chelsea has been the best club in England for the past 20years. You shouldn’t be a plastic fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
sprints1:
what of Fabio viera and smith Rowe from what I understand Smith Rowe can play there.

Not on the same level as Odegaard abeg...! They will improve with time sha, but Gunners need solid players in every position if they are to stay unmoved at the top of the table.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by casualobserver: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Without champions league grin

have you had a look at the table? Arsenal (18 games) are 14 points ahead of 5th place tottenham with a game in hand, 19 points ahead of Liverpool (18 games) and Chelsea (19 games) . No way are Arsenal not in the Cl next season.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by davidtemi(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
kennyz247:
nice one
but why defender again?
Ateta pls get an good Atacker for us oooo
We desperately need a natural cover for Gabriel Magalhaes at the back. Very good signing

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by plantist: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

Aside sterling, I don’t think Chelsea have purchased any wrong player..

What’s happening to Chelsea is normal. What were you expecting? Within 5 months, their owner was sanctioned and frustrated, coach got sacked... yet they’re still there..

Chelsea has been the best club in England for the past 20years. You shouldn’t be a plastic fan.

No sir, the glorious days of modern Chelsea started when Abramovich bought the club in 2004 and that year, Arsenal were the Premier league champion. So they became in the 2004/2005 season which is not up to 20 years. Remember Arsenal dealt with them in the FA cup final of 2002.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Badoophobia(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Try dey reason now!!!

Hopeba:
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by zeusdgrt(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

I thought a back up for Odegaard would be their top priority now. That midfield without Odegaard is like Chelsea's without Kante, or Pool's defense so far without VVD!
We have fabio
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Emola12(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Omooba77:
2 players in 8 hours and less than £50m paid, good business........

Very down, Arsenal will make him a big star.......
like the way they make Nicolas Pepe a good player!!! Just dey play
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by tuzle(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
The deal isn't official now
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by tuzle(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
zeusdgrt:

We have fabio
we need backup for partey, that guy is our engine and I pray nothing happens to him
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by tuzle(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
plantist:

No sir, the glorious days of modern Chelsea started when Abramovich bought the club in 2004 and that year, Arsenal were the Premier league champion. So they became in the 2004/2005 season which is not up to 20 years. Remember Arsenal dealt with them in the FA cup final of 2002.
don't mind that Chelsea fan that just started watching football last year. Chelsea best club in england in the last 20years in his dreams. Mancity Has won more epl trophies in the last 10 years than Chelsea won in 20years

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by vegasjonz: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nice one
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Luckysbab: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Is Vieira not covering for Odegaard?

I think a Saka cover is critical.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tannhauser:

Oga, the aggression is not necessary. Someone is wishing the best for his own club and you are attacking him, is he the cause of your erectile dysfunction?
The intelligent thing to do is wish him well and move on.
You no get sense.u should know y I said that.i was only tautin him..
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Numerouno94:

Not an Arsenal fan, buh Arsenal has got that spot in the bag.
Does that mean they're going to win it? Are you Okay?
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Nayturalistic: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

No that is what Fabio Viera is for.. he’s the back up to Ode.. omo bros, you need settle down watch that Viera guy well well.. he would have been a starter if not for the in-form Ode.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Crumbian: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

According to Shakther CEO, Arsenal and Chelsea offered same amount for Mudryk. 70 plus 30
The only difference is the term of payment.
So i don't know why Arsenal fans are crying over the deal

E pain dem ni cheesy

Some even dey talk say Martinelli better pass am. So, Arteta blind abi? He no see say Martinelli dey ground before e start to dey chase the player abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Gboom: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
When your club signs a player you do not know about before, just go to Google and check the player out. From the videos you watch of his performances, you can now judge. All these money Chelsea is bankrolling Brighton with are for players unknown two to three seasons ago.
Cucrella
Caicedo
mitoma
Trossard
Mac Allister
Neal Maupay e.t.c
They buy, groom and sell. Instead of paying that much why not go get them yourself?

Meanwhile go and check out this PLAYER ONLINE come back and tell me you're not impressed with the few displays you'll see.
Be reminded that no one knew Martinelli (£6m), Saka & SmithRowe (Academy), Ramsdale, Tomiyasu e. t. c are cheap buys..
NL is full of kids. No surprises.
You are indeed gifted.
How can you buy a player that has not played in major European league for 100m.
Chelsea has not learnt any lesson by buying players at inflated prices. They just bought a player from Monaco for 35m pounds whereas they have a type of player on loan at Brighton ( Colwill) benching Webster that Chelsea wanted to but at 45m before. Until, fair play rule or bankruptcy hit them, they will realize their mistakes.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Japastic: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hopeba:
Those who have it were they born with it?
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by JJuanMiguel: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
plantist:

Maybe if Chelsea hadn't eliminated Arsenal in the UCL semi final in 2004, Arsenal would have defeated Porto, then this shame of no UCL in more than 100 years of Arsenal existence won't exist.

To correct you tho between 2000 and 2002) Chelsea already won the Europa league, known as the Uefa cup, then won their first Uefa super cup vs Madrid before Abramovic bought the club

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Mali: AFCON 2015 Group D / Balogun Bags Hat-Trick In Reims’ Comeback Win, Overtakes Mbappe In Goals / Henry Onyekuru Joins Olympiacos, Signs Four-Year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.