Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio (20118 Views)

See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home / Arsenal Have Paid Mesut Ozil £8,000 A Minute For NOT Playing This Season / Chelsea Have Today Completed The Signing Of Striker Gonzalo Higuain(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Japastic:
Those who have it were they born with it?
Yes Chelsea your Oga.. king of London grin...we winning it this season again.. Just watch out
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Angelfrost(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nayturalistic:

No that is what Fabio Viera is for.. he’s the back up to Ode.. omo bros, you need settle down watch that Viera guy well well.. he would have been a starter if not for the in-form Ode.

Really?!! That's awesome... Then, your coach should be giving him game time especially easy games to keep in form.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by JJuanMiguel: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Crumbian:

E pain dem ni cheesy

Some even dey talk say Martinelli better pass am. So, Arteta blind abi? He no see say Martinelli dey ground before e start to dey chase the player abi?
He's a very talented player, suited for the premier league, just like Noni Madueke too.
More players are still coming.
The idea is to get rid of all the lazy underforming players in the squad
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Angelfrost(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Luckysbab:

Is Vieira not covering for Odegaard?

I think a Saka cover is critical.

I haven't really seen much of Fabio to gauge his midfield quality.

If that's the case, then you guys are good to win this title.
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Luckysbab: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

I haven't really seen much of Fabio to gauge his midfield quality.

If that's the case, then you guys are good to win this title.

He's had a couple of assists and have been impactful so far.

Still a long way to go though. We'll take it one at a time.
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by SPAMBOX7: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
League not guaranteed yet but champions league spot sure for them this time

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Solababa91(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Which of the guys wey win you UCL and Super cup are overhyped? The ones people are complaining are overhyped have not won you anything Cucurella and steeling are one of them. Na Boehly wan kill Chelsea he should have done a gradual phasing away of the club structure not a total overhaul like he did, he took Chelsea aback decades.
Crumbian:

The overhyped players wey recently win UCL, super cup and club world cup for us?
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Shakitibob0: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

He's a Centre back... But, I hear he can further up as a defensive midfielder.

I thought a back up for Odegaard would be their top priority now. That midfield without Odegaard is like Chelsea's without Kante, or Pool's defense so far without VVD!
trossard can replace odegaard
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by zolajpower: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hopeba:
which season?.. you think say champions league na moi moi?
No one ever thought Leicester city could come from championship side as d winner of the tier two league in the English football league could win the EPL, no one ever thought Argentina who eventually became the winner could be the world champion, no one ever Morocco could get to the semi finals . So my dear do not belittle any team in the game of football.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by arantess: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Oluwadare316:
Orisirisi something, so arsenal wants to win epl with these strange names. Here we go Welcome to the emirates Mr kiwi omo ibadan. lol
Enlighten yourself

That's a polish international

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by arantess: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Shakitibob0:
trossard can replace odegaard
Trossard is a winger
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by arantess: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
frankson1:

It's not just about signing players but the player's performance.
There's this thing they call scouting

They have done their homework, hence they signed the players

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by ejimatic: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Without champions league grin
We will wait for you at the Emirates Stadium gate for not supporting us grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by arantess: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

Aside sterling, I don’t think Chelsea have purchased any wrong player..

What’s happening to Chelsea is normal. What were you expecting? Within 5 months, their owner was sanctioned and frustrated, coach got sacked... yet they’re still there..

Chelsea has been the best club in England for the past 20years. You shouldn’t be a plastic fan.
20 years? grin

Chelsea best since 2003?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by JJuanMiguel: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
arantess:

Just like Nicolas Pepe
It was a nice homework then
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by arantess: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Just like Nicolas Pepe
It was a nice homework then
That was an outlier.

Pepe had good record prior to joining, he just didn't fit in

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Madups(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Omooba77:
2 players in 8 hours and less than £50m paid, good business........

Very down, Arsenal will make him a big star.......
So now if i go buy aurier and soldado for $50m, e go still be good business?
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by frankson1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
arantess:

And all the players a club scouts always come out good undecided
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by swiych(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Otilo

Chelsea will be buying over hyped players, I just pray Chelsea goes on relegation. They have made football uneasy for their fans, now I just expect every club to beat us, so when I check NL or LiveScore I expect to see Chelsea lose..
And they will still win CL, while ur club will always struggle to do that.
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Crumbian: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Solababa91:
Which of the guys wey win you UCL and Super cup are overhyped? The ones people are complaining are overhyped have not won you anything Cucurella and steeling are one of them. Na Boehly wan kill Chelsea he should have done a gradual phasing away of the club structure not a total overhaul like he did, he took Chelsea aback decades.

Took chelsea aback decades? You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Ncsamuel(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Otilo

Chelsea will be buying over hyped players, I just pray Chelsea goes on relegation. They have made football uneasy for their fans, now I just expect every club to beat us, so when I check NL or LiveScore I expect to see Chelsea lose..
Chelsea aren't making life difficult for fans. They are in a transition period. This was the same team last season same as liverpool has last season. The difference is chelsea are building a team for the future. In the next 2/3 years, chelsea will be back into european football dominance again
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Legitmatazz: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Unrated900(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Even make ass anal or arsenal Dey 76 point to finish the league

I can bet nairaland website that they go still do rubbish fall off the league

No be today then Dey do shit

It’s a cursed club

All this wining wining wining na jejeti
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Solababa91(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Abrahamovic has been building a culture and structure which Boehly crumbled, wouldn't it take some time to build his (Boehly's) desired structure too?
Crumbian:

Took chelsea aback decades? You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Crumbian: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Solababa91:
Abrahamovic has been building a culture and structure which Boehly crumbled, wouldn't it take some time to build his (Boehly's) desired structure too?

I say again, you don't know what you're talking about.

Okay, now tell me, what is it that you think Boehly did or is currently doing that indicates structure crumbling?

And no, it wouldn't take years to build his desired structure because he is not building from scratch. All he have to do is make adjustments to the current structure - which he's currently doing - and we're good to go.
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Jodera: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

He's a Centre back... But, I hear he can further up as a defensive midfielder.

I thought a back up for Odegaard would be their top priority now. That midfield without Odegaard is like Chelsea's without Kante, or Pool's defense so far without VVD!
Backup to Odegaard is Viera.

Why should we buy backup to Odegaard when we have Viera waiting in the wings. Odegaard was signed 2 winter's window ago and he wasn't getting this kinda hype he is getting now. Everything is not all about signing top names!!
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Angelfrost(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jodera:
Backup to Odegaard is Viera.

Why should we buy backup to Odegaard when we have Viera waiting in the wings. Odegaard was signed 2 winter's window ago and he wasn't getting this kinda hype he is getting now. Everything is not all about signing top names!!

Okay... Nice!

You guys are good to go then!
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Jodera: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Okay... Nice!

You guys are good to go then!
Yeahhh... I think we're good to go barring any serious injury list
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Numerouno94(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hopeba:
Does that mean they're going to win it? Are you Okay?

I should b asking u that question. HopEba re u ok?
So Arsenal shouldn't qualify for the champions league because u feel they can't win it?
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by CheapHomes1: 3:52am On Jan 21, 2023
Hopeba:
which season?.. you think say champions league na moi moi?

what are the chances that arsenal wont qualify for champions league?
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by CheapHomes1: 3:52am On Jan 21, 2023
kennyz247:
nice one
but why defender again?
Ateta pls get an good Atacker for us oooo

i was wondering myself
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by HartetarLee200: 5:40am On Jan 21, 2023
Legitmatazz 9post=120227579:
Hmmm
I would give you mine for 470/$ boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Mali: AFCON 2015 Group D / Balogun Bags Hat-Trick In Reims’ Comeback Win, Overtakes Mbappe In Goals / Henry Onyekuru Joins Olympiacos, Signs Four-Year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.