Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity (1586 Views)

Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu / Our Diversity Is A Promise For Prosperity - Tinubu At Kukah's Birthday / Can Igbo Allow A Muslim Igbo To Represent Them ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Tinubuadvocate: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
To be sincere I'm not sure if igbo man can manage our diversity or add more progressive to our diversity.
We have seen what igbo man can offer us from first republic and military era too.

Let us talk about some leadership skills that some past igbo men that have privilege to governed the country possessed .

Nnamdi Azikiwe popularly known as Zik of Africa. This man leadership can be described as a disastrous a very treacherous and hypocritical man. This man assumed the leadership of Nigerian National Democratic Party (NNDP) of which a Yoruba man was formed by Harbert macaulay in 1929 after his demised. Few months after the death of macaulay Zik Changed the name of the Party to National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons NCNC this move not go down well with Awolowo and this led to the birth of Action Party.

Toward the preparation of general election zik met AHMODU BELLO and both agreed to merge their political party together in other to defeat Awolowo the same zik contest for western Nigeria premier and he deliberately ignored his region and come and control Yoruba people.

The same zik caused the post election violence in western Nigeria and he asked the prime minister to declare state of emergency in southwest.the same zik caused the separation of midwestern from western Nigeria because of jealous and other thing.

Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi leadership
This man is a destroyer in facts his reign as a head of state is a big mistake to this country up till now
even despite the regime n't lasted.
Johnson met a good structure and killed it introduce unitary government just because his region aren't bringing anything to the table then north is thriving with Their agriculture same thing also goes to southwest.

Johnson instigate the Nigeria civil war

To be continue

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by slivertongue: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sure

1 Like

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by slivertongue: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
'The same zik caused the post election violence in western Nigeria and he asked the prime minister to declare state of emergency in southwest.the same zik caused the separation of midwestern from western Nigeria because of jealous and other thing'

Not correct

6 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by beejaay: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
To be sincere I'm not sure if igbo man can manage our diversity or add more progressive to our diversity.
We have seen what igbo man can offer us from first republic and military era too.

Let us talk about some leadership skills that some past igbo men that have privilege to governed the country possessed .

Nnamdi Azikiwe popularly known as Zik of Africa. This man leadership can be described as a disastrous a very treacherous and hypocritical man. This man assumed the leadership of Nigerian National Democratic Party (NNDP) of which a Yoruba man was formed by Harbert macaulay in 1929 after his demised. Few months after the death of macaulay Zik Changed the name of the Party to National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons NCNC this move not go down well with Awolowo and this led to the birth of Action Party.

Toward the preparation of general election zik met AHMODU BELLO and both agreed to merge their political party together in other to defeat Awolowo the same zik contest for western Nigeria premier and he deliberately ignored his region and come and control Yoruba people.

The same zik caused the post election violence in western Nigeria and he asked the prime minister to declare state of emergency in southwest.the same zik caused the separation of midwestern from western Nigeria because of jealous and other thing.

This man is a destroyer in facts his reign as a head of state is a big mistake to this country up till now
Johnson met a good structure and killed it introduce unitary government just because his region aren't bringing anything to the table then north is thriving with Their agriculture same thing also goes to southwest.

To be continue

You are just a useless man.. How did I share tribe with you useless guys for starter, how are you lot a Yoruba bastard giving us yoruba bad names everywhere..
Abeg what progress has yoruba, hausa or fulani man added to Nigeria since you have been as a useless soul.. The country have been going from bad to worse and every generation have been the previous generation and instead of us to work together to savage the future what you lot and fools like you can come up with is another tribal stupidity all because of one useless drug baron contesting for president..curse the day fools like you were born..
Universe will surely save us from lout like you and ur ilks..
Pls guys the OP does not represent us as yoruba men and women of sound mind and soul, he is just a useless agbadonurchins

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by beejaay: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
That useless drug baron that you guys have lost all your mind will and shall never become the president of the country. I can't begin to imagine what you guys will turn the country to with your tribal uselessness if Tinubu becomes the president.. No one will be allowed to critics him else tribal slurs will be unleashed.. God shall save us fro you tribal bigots as sane Yorubas can see what you guys are capable of already..

17 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by bender79: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
If Igbo man can coexist with different tribes and religion why can't he manage our diversity? Can urchins live outside their comfort zones??

20 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Acidosis(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
An Ijaw man managed it, ediot. Anyone can manage our so called diversity, including that man or woman from the smallest and most insignificant ethnic group in Nigeria.

Presidency is not meant for Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba alone.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by nlreserve: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
@Tinubuadvocate, why do you hate Igbos with much passion? Why do you look down on the igbos? How much is Tinubu paying you?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Ojiofor: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

To be continue

Certainly a drug lord who forfeited hundreds of thousands of dollars to save his ass from jail cant be the right person to rule Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by agulion: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
As a Yoruba Christian I would have gladly vote Tinubu but since he is on Muslim Muslim ticket, let's give it to Peter Obi

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Tinubuadvocate: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Please provide the correct one and for your information I'm a historian.
slivertongue:

'The same zik caused the post election violence in western Nigeria and he asked the prime minister to declare state of emergency in southwest.the same zik caused the separation of midwestern from western Nigeria because of jealous and other thing'

Not correct

6 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Tinubuadvocate: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
I would have love to reply you but you are a fake as that of your ranting there.The day you started identifying with your tribe and you stop claiming other tribe I will take your ass serious. I really like the way Aribisala tamed your madness on this forum.
beejaay:

You are just a useless man.. How did I share tribe with you useless guys for starter, how are you lot a Yoruba bastard giving us yoruba bad names everywhere..
Abeg what progress has yoruba, hausa or fulani man added to Nigeria since you have been as a useless soul.. The country have been going from bad to worse and every generation have been the previous generation and instead of us to work together to savage the future what you lot and fools like you can come up with is another tribal stupidity all because of one useless drug baron contesting for president..curse the day fools like you were born..
Pls guys the OP does not represent us as yoruba men and women of sound mind and soul, he is just a useless agbadonurchins

6 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Tinubuadvocate: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Drug or no drug Tinubu is your next president.
beejaay:
That useless drug baron that you guys have lost all your mind will and shall never become the president of the country. I can't begin to imagine what you guys will turn the country to with your tribal uselessness if Tinubu becomes the president.. No one will be allowed to critics him else tribal slurs will be unleashed.. God shall save us fro you tribal bigots as sane Yorubas can see what you guys are capable of already..

5 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Tinubuadvocate: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
I'm not hate anyone the history just remembering us some event that took place .
nlreserve:
@Tinubuadvocate, why do you hate Igbos with much passion? Why do you look down on the igbos? How much is Tinubu paying you?

6 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by bonechamberlain(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
I have always said it the only way Tinubu and his riff Raff's feel they can get national attention is through Tribalism and igbophobia. Which has failed woefully.

They want to dominate south like Fulanis have dominated the north and their obstacle is Igbos. So how do they go about it? Spread massive igbophobia tantrums and propaganda. Useless fools. That's why the man is breeding touts everywhere people that can't think for themselves, people he can use at will.

Thank God the reasonable South westerners are waking up.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Paulheyman: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
beejaay:

Say no more. The dude has his family abroad. He comes here to deceive the ignorant children of the poor and downtrodden. He so much wants to change Nigeria but he doesn't wanna do it with his family in it. He voted Buhari but isn't proud of Buhari's Nigeria. Now he wants to deceive yet another people to vote the drug Lord. Hunger is no respecter of tribe, religion or ethnicity. If you want us to vote Tinubu relocate your family back to Nigeria that's a better campaign. The Igbos/Yorubas you love to hate plan to relocate back to Nigeria to help Obi build the country while you simps hope on Tinubu giving you guys looted funds to live big abroad. Lazy soul

8 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by traihit: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Going by Obi's antecedents as a business man and the present political climate in Nigeria, Obi has the greater possibility of managing our diversity more than the other two major contenders.

I'm primarily supporting Obi because I know it'll be easier to call him to order if he misbehaves in power than it would be to call the two other people to order.

Tinubu doesn't listen to anybody whole ATIKU is stubborn. If those those of people end up in Aso Rock, we don enter one chance niyen.

5 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by mycar: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
This one problem is different thing entirely.

1 Like

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
We can't know that, we haven't tried it yet..

Atiku is coming
Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by orion7: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obviously you know obi will win. You have gone through the denial and anger stage. You re now at the acceptance stage.

No guck given tho.

7 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Nightwolf1: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

To be continue

This illiterate has come again. grin

3 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by gidgiddy: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
I dont know about an Igbo man managing our diversity but what I do know is that non-Igbos have been ruling Nigeria since August 1966, and brought us to the very bad place where we are today

6 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Drug or no drug Tinubu is your next president.
Next President of iragbiji town union
Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by sweetonugbu: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
orion7:
Obviously you know obi will win. You have gone through the denial and anger stage. You re now at the acceptance stage.

No guck given tho.
you are spot on.
Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
EMOTIONAL PEOPLE can't manage anything.

Evidence is there from our respective place of works.
Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Tinubuadvocate: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
I thought as much too.
TheNiceGuy:
EMOTIONAL PEOPLE can't manage anything.

Evidence is there from our respective place of works.

5 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Tinubuadvocate: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
What make me illiterate .
Nightwolf1:

This illiterate has come again. grin

5 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Tinubuadvocate: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Exactly. They haven't changed anything this generation is more worster.
gidgiddy:
I dont know about an Igbo man managing our diversity but what I do know is that non-Igbos have been ruling Nigeria since August 1966 brought us to the very bad place where we are today

5 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by Tochi3(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
bender79:
If Igbo man can coexist with different tribes and religion why can't he manage our diversity? Can urchins live outside their comfort zones??
cos he is a fake muslim who wants to be more muslim than his caliphate.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by kettykin: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
If Igbo man cannot manage your diversity then the problem is you and your diversity and not the Igbo man, An igbo is currently WTO DG managing the diversity of the whole world, an igbo is the c.e.o of Afrexim and managing the diversity of the whole Africa

5 Likes

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by slivertongue: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Please provide the correct one and for your information I'm a historian.

Your history tells you that the coperation wetie started with a split in AG. The Tafawa Balewa govt took sides With Akintola.

1 Like

Re: Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity by beejaay: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
I would have love to reply you but you are a fake as that of your ranting there.The day you started identifying with your tribe and you stop claiming other tribe I will take your ass serious. I really like the way Aribisala tamed your madness on this forum.
Dindinrin, no be everyone no dey proud of their tribe, family or ancestry like tinubu and fake fraudulent followers like you that's why the only thing u resort to is tribal slurs.. It's only an omoale that will be supporting someone with a fraudulent background.. Yoruba said "Ile tintoro, omoale one ni konto dagba" (house wey dey peaceful na the bastard of that house never grow)..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The University Of Abuja Students Shade Tinubu. / Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! / People Should Stop Defending Tinubu's CSU, Findings Show They're Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.