Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Mistake Of Date Of Birth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mistake Of Date Of Birth (215 Views)

Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. / Can Date Of Birth On WAEC Be Corrected? / Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistake Of Date Of Birth by ultragamer(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Guys I made a mistake of Date of birth on My Waec will it affect my Admission? My jamb have the correct DOB

(1) (Reply)

Admission To UK Or US Or Canada .. Who Can Help?? / Speech Writing: Planning And Organization / British Council Free Scholarships For Women In STEM 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.