Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. (313 Views)

Festus Kayemo Bows Low To Greet SGF Akume / Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku / Deji Adeyanju Applauds Festus Kayemo For Saying Mr Peter Obi Is Better Than Atik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by karnap(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
FOLLOWING THE EXPIRATION OF MY 72-HOUR ULTIMATUM, I HAVE PROCEEDED TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT, ABUJA SUING ATIKU, CCB, ICPC & EFCC AND ASKING FOR INVITATION/ARREST AND INVESTIGATION OF ATIKU OVER THE SPV SAGA. I HAVE A RICH HISTORY OF SUCH BATTLES & I AM NOT STOPPING.

Re: Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by karnap(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
More shots

Re: Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by karnap(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Let them naked themselves for peter obi.
If I were Atiku lawyers, I would have starts my own case to.
It's incomplete to sue only Atiku Abubakar as a criminally tinted character that cannot be trusted. You should also sue Bola Tinubu who's a high chief narcotic barron that forfeited money's to the US gov't.
Re: Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by Pakute: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
That's the spirit of Gani Fawehimi. History will be kind to you Mr. Festus Kenyamo ( SAN).

Atiku Lule!

1 Like

Re: Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by karnap(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kenneth Okonko was Right grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by karnap(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Your principal is the master of spv ,most Nigerian don't mind a bad leader coming from their family. shocked angry undecided
Re: Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by Talawaka: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Fair play to Keyamo for drawing first blood. cool

Let the proverbial chips fall where they may.
Re: Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by Radiant01(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
PDP has fired all thier bullets against Tinubu,Apc is now firing thier bullets when election is close...
Indeed this present Apc people sabi the game play pass pdp
Re: Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by galaxy2020(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
He's doing a good job......
Re: Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by Gentino(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Keyamumu is a shameless dimwit. Why not sue drug Lord cum identity thief trying to become president?

Anyway, I have no business with PDAPC
Re: Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by Pakute: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
karnap:
Let them naked themselves for peter obi.
If I were Atiku lawyers, I would have starts my own case to.
It's incomplete to sue only Atiku Abubakar as a criminally tinted character that cannot be trusted. You should also sue Bola Tinubu who's a high chief narcotic barron that forfeited money's to the US gov't.
That has been the challenge both Mikano and Obituary camps have refused to approach the court after claiming to have proofs of Tinubu's engagement in narcotics. Both camps know that such an attempt would amount to making a fool of themselves and massively swing the polls in favour of Tinubu.
Re: Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by Pakute: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gentino:
Keyamumu is a shameless dimwit. Why not sue drug Lord cum identity thief trying to become president?

Anyway, I have no business with PDAPC
Your mumu is Pro Max, how would Kenyamo sue his own principal. Both PDP and LP have legal team, they should approach the court if dem born dem well.
Re: Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by Esope6320: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
embarassed
Re: Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. by Talawaka: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pakute:

That has been the challenge both Mikano and Obituary camps have refused to approach the court after claiming to have proofs of Tinubu's engagement in narcotics. Both camps know that such an attempt would amount to making a fool of themselves and massively swing the polls in favour of Tinubu.

True that.

Emilokan has been subjected to in-bound missiles from different directions.
One is beginning to wonder if he is not made of Teflon cool

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Peter Obi And Datti At Plateau Youth Town Hall Meeting, Jos. / APC Shamed As Community Rejects Transformer From Them Says It Is Fake (video) / Man Wearing APC Cap Disgraced In The Market For Pricing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.