Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election (19766 Views)

2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by Kyase(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Men dem
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by arantess: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
tiswell:
PO already is a peaceful man,he doesn't need to sign peace accord to prove it
He already signed months ago

The demented one was absent on that day

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by Buhari4sale: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mindlog:

APC

Yes APC
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by Guderian(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
H
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by Nayturalistic: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2023

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by LegendHero(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
arantess:

Yes bishop was telling him Muslim Muslim ticket is over the bar....

He told Bishop it’s a political decision and explained how most of his lieutenants are Christians including his wife and kids.

Bishop said, I trust you Jagaban.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by Oliver14(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
yomi961:
No to MUSLIM MUSLIM AGENDA.
Assuming a christian won the major political party ticket and goes on to picked a christian as his running mate, by now jihad would've been declared by Muslim fanatics up north on Christians there, the foolish and usêlèss Muric would've wrote his long epistle crying endlessly. Christians if una like make una mumu, una think say Dem like una? Do the mistake of voting in this thing, and live to regret forever, remember how Buhari regime is with Christians.
No they won't do that it's just that they won't vote for a Christian Christian ticket. If they don't know the Christian presidential aspirant very well. But in this case Tinubu is well known in the South.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by tabaralph: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
LegendHero:
They are all honored to meet with Jagaban.

I can see Tinubu discussing with his friend Bishop Kukah.

God bless the next president of Nigeria.

See kwankwanzo almost prostrating for jagaban…. Gba fogaeee, accept for your master
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by Tareq1105: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
yomi961:
Assuming a christian won the major political party ticket and goes on to picked a christian as his running mate, by now jihad would've been declared by Muslim fanatics up north on Christians there, the foolish and usêlèss Muric would've wrote his long epistle crying endlessly. Christians if una like make una mumu, una think say Dem like una? Do the mistake of voting in this thing, and live to regret forever, remember how Buhari regime is with Christians.

Which one is your own? I'll vote Tinubu even if he picked a pagan as VP.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by Exclusive101: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Say a foolish ipob Igbo
Na 2 terms Buhari don go now upon you Igbo father wailing for this same NL.

DaddyFreeze2020:
Late comer. He decided to sign his own now that the signs are clear and the odds of winning 2023 General Election are not in his favour grin

APC unfortunately cannot and will not win the 2023 Presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by ogatboy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubu will be going on exile after elections. The shame will be too much just like he ran away from Osun state
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by Naijanascam: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
why did your OSU brother ran away this time

O.m.o. A.l.e.

He has done it before when your Lord and savior ran away
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by tiswell(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
arantess:

He already signed months ago

The demented one was absent on that day
yea,he was absent cos light and darkness have nothing in common.

May we vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by samwillyco1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Let them go for debate first
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by id4sho(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
sad
How many times will they sign the peace accord?
PODATTI dey Jos dey jolly with their fans. Rubbish
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by id4sho(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
samwillyco1:
Let them go for debate first
This comrade wants to kill balablu bhlu bhlu bulaba
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by Legitmatazz: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by ATLIEN2027: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
yomi961:

IPOB tribal and religious fanatical terrorist. Keep it up. It will not stop anything. Laboring in VAIN. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by Buhari4sale: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Blaze14k:

This stuff u just typed shows clearly u dont know history. Ppl just open there mouth waaaaaaaah!!

What history again? No be una dey shout up and down say dem.dey comot Igbo for political setting? No be Una dey shout í and down say una wan leave the country, and if asked why? You people doesn't have anything to say than they are cheating and being biased to una region.

Greediness is killing you since time immemorial and your ego is the beginning of una downfall.

Don't worry, after February, you people will have sense by force and follow who know road.

You think say Fulani wey marry Yoruba politically no get sense abi?

Even if person wan marry una, una still know wan be bride, na una wan be groom... Àwọn ẹranko jatijati

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Baba Seyi Himself Oko Remi obirin akikanju

victory is yours on Feb 25

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by Kunite2023: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
The two trouble makers (PD/APC) have gathered to deceive the public that they will play to the rules. Unfortunately, we Know their antecedents. They will all fail including Kwankwaso, the tribal man pretending to be fair. God will do it for us.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by elobrave17: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
The way this Agbodo dey worship northerners chaiiiiii. Take a close look at most of his pics with northern elites so will understand what I mean.

Just like one girl was forcing herself on me that year hoping it will make me to marry her. Come my house uninvited, do the dishes, cook, wash etc yet the SIGN was very clear I don’t like her. Why kill yourself over someone that doesn’t want you? Until they draw it in the board for you before you will understand.

As for Baba Agbado, eye go clear when Inec start announcing results from those northern states he hopes to get block votes.
Is the body language not clear that Most northern elites don’t trust him. Those supporting him now are doing so just because of benefits. Even Bubu is showing the same sign with Osibanjo etc.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by Mumusaphire: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Which useless peace are they signed? Are they peaceful to themselves? All of them have where they kept their thugs, especially Jagaban armies
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by southsouthking(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
I'd love to see the video of Tinubu holding the pen to sign the peace accord, i wanted to see something.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by tinsel: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Africum:
Atiku was represented by Gov Okowa while H.E Peter Obi and his Vice Presidential candidate were absent
Is Obi in the election?
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by DaveHarry(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
You will not ask me for money, now you have asked me for money.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso Sign Peace Accord For The 2023 Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
how many times will they sign this peace accord deal?

the last one that was signed, tinubu was absent and today own peter obi is absent............what a waste of time cos violent, intimidation, ballot snatching and thuggery will reign supreme in the coming elections!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited / $3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps / 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.