Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra (367 Views)

Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot / I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra by Darren95: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
They thought we have forgotten. So we are no longer saboteurs? We are now brothers because your Igbo man is contesting?

After killing our people during Biafra war, you come here to ask for vote.

Asari have told you, Rivers people and Niger Delta will show you.

Save this and wait for election results.

Peter Obi will not win any South South state.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra by harqinhola(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
Please remind them , they don’t deserve your votes !
Re: 2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra by overall90: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
Impostor rest

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra by Phoen1X: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
Darren95:
They thought we have forgotten. So we are no longer saboteurs? We are now brothers because your Igbo man is contesting?

I can smell ewedu and gbegiri from here.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra by ItsTutsi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
I have noticed you like to treat the plight of Niger Delta minorities with a pinch of salt! Why mock them!

Can't u just ignore if you don't have symphaty for them.. or is it because it's ur people the committed it? undecided
Phoen1X:
I can smell ewedu and gbegiri from here.
Re: 2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra by NLegendforte: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Darren95:

My Bini friend, you can do better. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra by Jack005(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gibberish from an unknown entity. Peter Obi shall win the south south.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra by nlreserve: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
The same government who hoarded palliatives meant for it's citizens, shot at it's citizens protesting, banned Twitter, ran alot of businesses down, kept mute over OWO massacre, is the government you still want to keep in power?
Vote for your conscience
Darren95:

Re: 2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra by Phoen1X: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
ItsTutsi:
I have noticed you like to treat the plight of Niger Delta minorities with a pinch of salt! Why mock them!

Can't u just ignore if you don't have symphaty for them.. or is it because it's ur people the committed it? undecided
FYI,..am more a niger deltan than you want to claim,...execpt you want me to believe that kaduna nzeogwu is niger deltan and not igbo.
Re: 2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra by limeta(f): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Darren95:

O boy o boy
South south is a done deal
You not helping APC at all with your divide and rule childish tactics.
I can't imagine you think south south people are fools
Any way i think you Obidient but collecting money from APC so game on do your ting charlie.

Vote wisely
Peter obi is the real thing .
Re: 2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra by EmmaJnr1: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
stupid divide and rule agents. Igbos of Rivers and Delta, Bayelsa and other locations in Nigeria should be mindful of this pig going around saying rubbish about igbos in the mentioned areas I located. Don't let senseless people like this destroy your identity with their paid divide and rule post. This guy is not even a PO supporter if you check his previous thread, his mission is to divide igbos of south East and south south. Be wise, I have been silent since but this miscreant kept mentioning igbos and Biafra. I don't joke with Biafra and Igbos. I am not interested in your election but I am writing to defend Biafrans.

Igbos be wise, don't let this people rewrite your history and give you a fake Identity. Whether you are in Rivers, Imo, Delta, Enugu, be proud of your Igbo identity. they know we are great people and doing all they can to separate us. The military did it by creating south south and mixing igbos with other ethnic groups but Igbos still retained their identity, now they are using miscreants online to post divisive things. Be wise ummu Nnem.

See what this OP said about PO telling you clearly he is not even in Niger Delta and even in Niger Delta, Igbos have the highest population because Imo , Delta, Rivers, Abia is there. Even in Bayelsa and Cross river there are igbos who were carved into those states.

the Niger Delta state are Cross River, Edo, Delta, Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, River, Akwa-Ibom and Ondo States.

so anyone telling you about anything Niger Delta and saying no igbos, that person is ignorant and does not know anything so don't waste your time talking to such a person except you want to sternly put him to the nonentity level he belongs, like I just did.

Re: 2023: Igbos Don’t Expect Votes From Niger Delta People You Killed During Biafra by Adaisback(f): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
You this stupid boy, we are talking about Nigeria not Biafra and Niger Deltans are the ones wey carry obI matter for head not Igbos and nothing you do can stop it. If you like tell them that it is obI that killed everyone during the civil war they will still vote for him. We refused to forget the mockery, betrayals, insults and how you guys started Boko Haram just to spite and remove Jonathan and any day you step your foot on any Niger delra state and spew this rubbish, just say goodbye to your head and for your information, Dr good luck Ebele Jonathan is super Obedient. So rest, I say rest .

(1) (Reply)

The North Doesn’t Trust The East With Power - How true Is this statement? / Massive Crowd At The Asaba International Airport As Atiku Abubakar, Arrives(vid / Igbo Politicians In APC And PDP Parties Have Woken Up, And Wants Igbo President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.