Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game (17815 Views)

We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC / See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by omoharry(f): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Obi's emergence and skyrocketing is not ordinary.
I think its more of a divine supernatural handiwork.
No politician in Nigeria has ever gotten this type of massive nationwide support in recent times apart from Abiola and Buhari in 2015.
Imagine within 6 months Labour Party now has offices across many LGAs in Bauchi State where I reside and most Northern States
Even Buhari had three contest three attempt to gather such crowde over the year. But obi was just with six month. The guy yet sha!!
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Ruthless70: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
FunKiller:

This your Obi can't win propanga is old and has been proven worthless the whole country is on the Obi movement now, only unpatriotic sad urchins like you are parroting this dead narative. My friend go back to your urchin WhatsApp group admin and collect new instructions coz u are behind.
Urchins are so delusional
You think this is the era when cows and goats are counted as votes in the useless North
I laugh at you in swahili. PDAPC humiliation and ultimate demise shall be televised Feb 25th grin

You lack sense people that should be called urchin calling people urchin, you ipob should try n use another grammatical expression for urchin if U have any...

Ask Soludo the rest he will tell U Igbo party is a joker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by tianshie(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Disrupt?

Many of you will be humbled after election!

Hello, Obi wont win once if elections were conducted a thousand times!

Let me tell you one bitter truth! Even if all Nigerians vote for Peter, he wont still win! Its that certain!

Himself and party too little to face the a ruling party and a candidate like Asiwaju!

Stop using emotions to anticipate. Be truthful to yourself when it matters the most! That`s a skill that can make you very successful!

Yen yen yen yen. Oya, take this one and cry more.

Another banger!

Hop in the chatham house and peep
Tinubu ramblin like he's a toddler
He sayin balablu bluhu
we sayin grampa who's forcin ya?
Peter's a full force avalanche
burying Tinubu in a blast of his intellect
buckle up fool, obi's a shoo in
You in? 'bidatti bout to slam 'em on the ceiling
get in. The iragbiji clown's on his last legs
Kick him while he's down let him feel what a Nike is
un.d.ress take off your pampers
piss off you're bonkers, we aint tryna vote for no tata
haba, you ain't the frontrunner lamba
you ain't no lion, Bourdillon llama
you best retreat, obidients guarding the ballot box
tell your area boys to beat it, we come from Alcatraz.
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by missionmex(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
GExcess:

Without any doubt or fear, I'll gladly hire Mr. Peter Gregory Obi

Correct. At least we saw that in Anambra education.

1 Like

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
FunKiller:

Lol mad man. Better wake up and smell the coffee. APC will be sent packing Feb 25 never to return

You watch too much cartoons! Now you believe everything is possible.
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by christistruth01: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
onatisi:
It is funny at how apc members keep fooling and refusing taccept the fact that the emergence of peter obi has limited if not destroyed the good chances of tinubu in the south and the elections generally.

Mkpuru Miri is dangerous for You

Give it up please
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by FunKiller: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ruthless70:

You lack sense people that should be called urchin calling people urchin, you ipob should try n use another grammatical expression for urchin if U have any...

Ask Soludo the rest he will tell U Igbo party is a joker

Tears of a bona-fide loser loading. Why una dey fear BVAS then. What a waste of school fees and Sunday school you are. I spit on your agbado infested druggie Lord worshipping head. Mumu
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by NLPoliceWoman: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
FunKiller:

Chai thanks for naming and shaming them my brother so many useless urchins on NL. If your name is mentioned here "make thunder fire you and your unborn generations"

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by motayoayinde: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
If your friend supports Tinubu, unfriend them

If your boss supports him, resign

If your clients support him, stop doing business with them

If your landlord supports him, move out

If your family member supports him, disown them

A man of values and integrity

SO HE BECOMES A WALKING DEAD BECAUSE OF HATE FOR A SINGLE MAN.

WHAT'S THE NAME OF YOUR IDEOLOGY?
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by sapele914(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
rippa:

You lied
If u have gone through my profile u have known I'm an Edo boy
Majority of the people rooting for OBIdients would have either vote Tinubu or choose to stay away
I did my Voters Card since 2017, i collected the temporal and never went back for the permanent one because i tot i wouldn't be needing it
But Obi made me to go in search of it
That is the level of hope he has given us
Edo state that pdp will win hands down?
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Ruthless70: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
FunKiller:

Tears of a bona-fide loser loading. Why una dey fear BVAS then. What a waste of school fees and Sunday school you are. I spit on your agbado infested druggie Lord worshipping head. Mumu

One ninny was saying obedient r peaceful people, they r nothing but rascal, as what u have displayed
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Jack500: 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

They must be using your head too...

Obi will support Atiku in a runoff vote.

You go get sense in February
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jack500:

You go get sense in February

At the end, the party which has obi and Tinubu and atiku as members is going to win

And that makes me sad.

Enjoy your masters
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by PrinceOfLagos: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Peter Obi is the most qualified among the contestants

He will win
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by THEGALADIMA(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Very muddled up analysis, how on Earth will Kwankwaso think he'd get the LP nomination.
Also your analysis on Almuminin Jubril is all wrong and finally allegations Tinubu put Abiola and Adebayo in those parties are equally wrong.
Your analysis is dead on arrival and very shortsighted.

rippa:
I listened to Abdulmumin Jibrin on Arise Prime Time two nights ago and I shook my head in joy.

My theory is that Kwankwaso thought he was working for Tinubu. He pushed to be the Presidential candidate of LP so that it can be easy to withdraw at the last minute.

Hear me out..

Hon. Jubrin IS a staunch Tinubu supporter.

As it became clear where the PDP ticket would go(North), Jubrin immediately switched allegiance to Kwankwaso and is currently positioning for Education Minister under Tinubu's govt IF he wins.
The idea was to support RMK in a bid to split Atiku's northern base since PMB is no longer on the ballot.

This was the plan until Peter Obi happened. The greatest plot twist in our political history. Even the "master Strategist" couldn't envisage his emergence. Tinubu never thought there is any strong candidate that can rival him from the South.
He had positioned Abiola in PRP, covered the SDP with Adebayo, but he forgot LP.
Now they have no dirt on Obi, so the only thing left for them is to use the lies and propagandas that worked for them in 2015 and mix it with the tribal game

Whatever deal BAT strikes with Kwankwaso and every other persons, will never be in the interest of an average Nigerian.

Only Peter Obi is making deals with the people. Vote PO.
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by chiboyo(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
onatisi:
It is funny at how apc members keep fooling and refusing taccept the fact that the emergence of peter obi has limited if not destroyed the good chances of tinubu in the south and the elections generally.

I believe it is PDP's chances that are being limited as the traditional stronghold of the PDP is in the SE & SS..

Anyway, elections are around the corner...
Hope you have your PVC?
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by rippa(m): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
sapele914:
Edo state that pdp will win hands down?
How much u get make we bet
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by kcbaba007: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Obi's emergence and skyrocketing is not ordinary.
I think its more of a divine supernatural handiwork.
No politician in Nigeria has ever gotten this type of massive nationwide support in recent times apart from Abiola and Buhari in 2015.
Imagine within 6 months Labour Party now has offices across many LGAs in Bauchi State where I reside and most Northern States

You are very on point.... There is a divine agenda to Obi's emergence, and so many people are not seeing it
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by kcbaba007: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
GExcess:
In a short and simple language, PDAPC didn't see the incoming President Mr. Peter Gregory Obi coming. May God continue to blind enemies of this nation's eyes till Obi is declared as winner next month.

We must live to see Nigeria of our dreams through the government of His Excellency Peter Obi

Amen

1 Like

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Xandelle: 11:36am On Jan 22, 2023
Jagaban666:

The living in Nigeria under APC are worse than the dead, respect the living or answer the question undecided

No be me and you dey do stupid APC and PDP matter. You don use this gif too much I say make I yarn you.
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Jagaban666: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Xandelle:

No be me and you dey do stupid APC and PDP matter. You don use this gif too much I say make I yarn you.

If I like, I go use am 1 million times, even you and Tinubu no fit stop me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today / Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy / Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.