Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 (8137 Views)

2023: Adebanjo, Clark, Govs Dialogue On Igbo Presidency / Buhari Hosts Presidential Campaign Council To Victory Dinner / NANS President-elect Hosts Presidential Aspirants And Admonishes Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by dynicks(m): 6:53am On Jan 21, 2023
WAHALA WAHALA WAHALA!!..

NBA WHY NAW!!?......

3 Likes

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Mrmb: 6:54am On Jan 21, 2023
tk4radi:

FIRST OF ALL:
I thought that these NBA-people had already invited all these candidates separately before??

Or abi they want them all to be TOGETHER this time in form of a DEBATE.??

But e get some candidates that do not like ANYTHING that would ever get them to answering questions naa.

Asiwaju was at the signing of the peace accord, obi and his running mate were absent same as atiku, wetin you go talk untop that?
Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by FreedomArmy: 6:54am On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu is here thinking deeply on how to escape this debate with his band if internet thugs

2 Likes

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by beejaay: 6:56am On Jan 21, 2023
tk4radi:

FIRST OF ALL:
I thought that these NBA-people had already invited all these candidates separately before??

Or abi they want them all to be TOGETHER this time in form of a DEBATE.??

But e get some candidates that do not like ANYTHING that would ever get them to answering questions naa.
Tinubu no show sef for the first one they did..im sure he won't still show for this one also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Legitmatazz: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Hm

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by beejaay: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Mrmb:

Asiwaju was at the signing of the peace accord, obi and his running mate were absent same as atiku, wetin you go talk untop that?
You see why we call you urchins.. The peace accord was signed long before now and tinubu was absent, same with atiku.. So they only go there to signed their own portion that was already signed by others before.. Use your brain next time, don't be an agbadonurchin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Osesbrainwave(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2023
They just wan torture Tinubu and Atiku and serve obi his favorite meal with this dialogue

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by SenatePresdo(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Nonsense

Stop trolling.

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by jamace(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2023
Chai, another HBP programme for babablu bluuuu grin

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Mrmb: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2023
beejaay:

You see why we call you urchins.. The peace accord was signed long before now and tinubu was absent, same with atiku.. So they only go there to signed their own portion that was already signed by others before.. Use your brain next time, don't be an agbadonurchin

You are just an ignorant, lousy, disrespectful zombie.... What nonsense are you even trying to say, u only carry what people tell you for head because you're not wise.... You are not worth wasting my precious time upon.... When you get sense come back and we discuss issues.
Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by WibusJaga: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2023
Wahala grin

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Cheapgadget(f): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2023
Another one

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Allisgud: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2023
They should stop disturbing obi with interview and meetings abeg,they should disturb the rest who has not done 1 quater

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Kajaard: 7:17am On Jan 21, 2023
tk4radi:

Source:
https://punchng.com/nba-hosts-presidential-candidates-to-dialogue-jan-30

Guess which presidential candidate will be absent from the debate?🤣🤣🤣😂😂😆

2 Likes

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Qatar2022: 7:18am On Jan 21, 2023
dedonfranco:
Catastrophe for APC presidential candidate.
They will give excuse not to attend as usual

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by tk4radi: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2023
Mrmb:

Should I remind you that he brought his bodily presence to the meeting,, but was mentally captured in a deep sleep??

To an extent that Sowore couldn't bear it any longer and had to voice it out??

Let him answer questions.
Attending to meetings is secondary.
Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:21am On Jan 21, 2023
LibertyRep:
Somebody may not atten if it clashes with the candidate's long drawn schedule.

Somebody may find a means to attend even if it clashes with his schedules.

The two are looking for the same job

Is this an excuse ahead of time?

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by OneCandleAway(f): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2023
Mrmb:

You are just an ignorant, lousy, disrespectful zombie.... What nonsense are you even trying to say, u only carry what people tell you for head because you're not wise.... You are not worth wasting my precious time upon.... When you get sense come back and we discuss issues.

Oga stop all these. The guy you quoted was right.

I expect you to do research before posting. Now it shows you lie just to promote Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Validated: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu will relocate to London on January 28th, just watch.

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Mrmb: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Oga stop spitung transh. Obi and sowore was at the initial signing of the peace accord. The guy you quoted was right. Tinubu wasnt around, it was the deputy that came back then.

I expect you to do research before posting. Now it shows you lie just to promote Tinubu.

Look at another ignorant zombie, when Asiwaju was absent you people were wailing up and down, the other zombie said Asiwaju came back to sign what he didn't sign at the first sitting now this one self dey in support. I expected you to have criticised your obinna since you did the same to Asiwaju but no, you wouldn't because you are bunch of hypocrites that needs to be sweeped under the carpet. Well for your information another sitting is coming up soon, tell obinna to be present
Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Tks2015: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2023
incandescentena:
tongue

More gaffes expected

No escaping these time

Shettima will be out of the country for routine medical checkup!

grin

All these baby urchins below can try represent their master urchin

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05
drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians PandoraObi heliues
omenkaLives omenka LeoDeKing
Ayamed seunmsg sarrki
TheChameleon
OsunOriginal ATLIEN2027 Moh247
KingKO22 ItsTutsi Zulum500
ASAPFERG yarimo JAMO84
JoshTim TheNiceGuy KingKO22
drlateef Pakute Adaisback
LegendHero Banbutton Thinkam
ipobarecriminals Officialgarri
Cromagnon BATified2023
Softmirror ifihearam Godispeace
SWATMan Peepydelano
Madridguy igbotormentor
Okealaaye Mccullum idealogical
Zulum500 burp18 Ireportlive

You sef , grin grin grin grin grin..u want make laf Kee person? See as u compile urchin names..you forgot Eriggs.

But these urchins though. How much do u earn to be betraying the country like this? Kpatakpata #30,000 a month. Pls u guys should have conscience, I beg. Think of ur unborn children

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by OneCandleAway(f): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Mrmb:

Look at another ignorant zombie, when Asiwaju was absent you people were wailing up and down, the other zombie said Asiwaju came back to sign what he didn't sign at the first sitting now this one self dey in support. I expected you to have criticised your obinna since you did the same to Asiwaju but no, you wouldn't because you are bunch of hypocrites that needs to be sweeped under the carpet. Well for your information another sitting is coming up soon, tell obinna to be present

https://www.nairaland.com/7358325/sowore-questions-tinubus-absence-peace

we argue with facts and evidence not insult

https://www.nairaland.com/7357853/breaking-tinubu-absent-presidential-candidates

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Racoon(m): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2023
Everyone fully knows the pampers wearing and heroine-drug running addict who will flee away from public intellectual discuss

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Mrmb: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2023
OneCandleAway:

https://www.nairaland.com/7358325/sowore-questions-tinubus-absence-peacewe argue with facts and evidence not insult

Simple English, u no even understand, I understand it's part of the prerequisite to become a zombie grin grin grin
Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2023
Wasn’t it not same NBA that was praising Obi the other day
NBA can go and kill themselves for all I care. APC shouldn’t even dignify them with a Shettima
Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by 07kjb: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2023
The sleeping master will run far away from NIGERIA that day

Anyways vote for your best candidate in clear conscience

Me I'm voting for PETER Gregory OBI

2 Likes

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by Brimstone77: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2023

We all know that the ugly looking old crook won't attend..

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by duality(m): 7:48am On Jan 21, 2023
Personally, I feel these invitations are no longer necessary.

Campaign has moved to the street. They invited them before. Unless the person who didn't attend the previous one is the one pushing for these second chances.

All of a sudden they are signing another peace accord.

Are all these repeated invites because of Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by viodemus: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2023
I think oga Peter Obi should decline this one. Respectfully.

Don't go and boost oga Tinubu and possibly oga Atiku. Dem dun dey feel am say nigerians no go forfeit dem future, so now they don't mind, You give them chance before tire, dem no reciprocate, so no time now. Nigeria is in ICU on oxygen, it is time to be planning and replanning for your future actions, without panicking. Keep doing your tour, and getting points and projects to do, so that you can hit the ground running. No time for childish acts right now, you have given them enough time to debate in front of Nigeria.

Tell them say, you are getting even more lessons and giving hope to the people. You no get time for the other candidates right now. If dem want debate or interview, do 1 on 1. And keep strengthening your communication with the people, while taking points.

On another note, if you do am, is still okay. For me, I think strategically,, don't go. Know when to say NO. oga Tinubu wants to use your electricity wey you pay for in going around, doing interviews, and all the debates. He was busy doing guy, forming emilokan. Now wey him generator dun dey run low on fuel, he wan come follow you talk. Tell am say una go talk after election, right now you are busy on still understanding the Nigeria's issues, which you pledged to do everyday when elected. No time for smer smer

1 Like

Re: NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 by mytime24(f): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Erects Bola Tinubu Billboards All Over Rivers State / LASG Meets With Entertainment Captains Over Noise Pollution At Christmastime. / Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.