Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP (21821 Views)

Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by naptu2: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2023
See previous thread here: PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others

Chimaroke Nnamani MD, FACOG. @ChimarokeNamani

To All My Teeming Supporters.

Earlier tonight, the National Publicity Secretaty of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) announced the decision of the National Working Committee (NWC) of PDP, suspending me from the party.

I have since been inundated with telephone calls and messages from various persons, seeking my clarification on the matter.

Just like every other person, the decision and announcement of my purported suspension from the PDP came to me as a rude shock and huge surprise.

I was never at anytime notified of any petition or complaint against me or informed of the grounds that formed the decision of the NWC of the PDP to suspend me from the party.

I was not also invited to any meeting, proceeding or hearing of the NWC of the party where my supposed offence (s) was/were discussed. I was therefore, not afforded the opportunity to make representations on my behalf at any meeting where the proposal and decision to suspend me from the party was made. My right to fair hearing was consequently violated against the clear provisions of the Constitution of the party, especially in disciplinary proceedings. More importantly the Superior Constitution of the FRN.

I therefore, appeal to all of you to remain calm and law abiding, while we continue our campaign to a hopefully victorious conclusion. To God be the glory.

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1616584873380306944

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by incandescentena: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2023
tongue

I dey wait you...

5 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by StrongandMighty: 7:04am On Jan 21, 2023
Which teeming supporters?
This man's delusion is on a different dimension..

187 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by Urheadmaster(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2023
We weren't glad you weren't electricuted because of your suspension tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by Urchinpainer: 7:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Wetin concern us! Let him go on twitter and Start blaming Obidients as usual!

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by Abfinest007(m): 7:12am On Jan 21, 2023
They should suspend his candidacy too

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by Trollronaldo: 7:14am On Jan 21, 2023
This one is going nowhere. I can't believe such a man was a governor

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by BOLATINUBU01: 7:14am On Jan 21, 2023
JAGABAN IS winning

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by tuborme: 7:16am On Jan 21, 2023
Mugu

8 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by naptu2: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2023
Reactions

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by Ofunaofu: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2023
Simply cross over to the APC and fully support the Emilokan drug lord

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by Ahmed0336(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2023
Trollronaldo:
This one is going nowhere. I can't believe such a man was a governor

Ndi Andrew liver salt.

Wehdone grin grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by agulion: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2023
Imagine this old fool, that is supporting Muslim Muslim ticket, I will soon ley a big course on any Christian or any good Muslim that is supporting Muslim Muslim ticket, I know the good Muslims will not it, is only the very wicked local Yoruba Muslims that support it

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by muykem: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2023
PDP is in serious problem. Many candidates on the platform of the party are openly working against her success.

105 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by VEXT: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2023
agulion:
Imagine this old fool, that is supporting Muslim Muslim ticket, I will soon ley a big course on any Christian or any good Muslim that is supporting Muslim Muslim ticket, I know the good Muslims will not it, is only the very wicked local Yoruba Muslims that support it

Some Christians are stupid....

You will never see a Muslim supporting christian-christian ticket...

Most time we Christians are the problem of ourselves...

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by Munamoqel: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2023
StrongandMighty:
This man's delusional is on a different dimension..
he has
He develop only his home town when he was governor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by obyrich(m): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Very delusional man.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by everythinggirly(f): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2023
Religion has done more harm than good.

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by Kingcalls: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2023
This fool will loose his candidacy , that's when he will know that APC no send am.... his political career will go into oblivion soon

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
JAGABAN IS winning
Winning in Iragbiji, Nigerians are not stupid

11 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by adekolaelect(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Oga !! National party can't suspend ordinary party man like you but they suspend who is politically phisyble that doesn't work loyally with his party. He has supporters not like you who only has his A-Z phone pad as supporters.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2023
muykem:
PDP is in serious problem. Many candidates on the platform of the party are openly working against her success.
Apc is worse, they are using tinubu bus to campaign for Atiku

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by Vickym1(f): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2023
😀😀 he's scared of losing the ticket and still sporting on Atiku presidency😳

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by Iliveforever(m): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2023
This is what you get when you go against your own.

Chimaroke should be ashamed of himself.
They should collect back the ticket and I will be very excited 😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by Mynd44: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Abfinest007:
They should suspend his candidacy too
They can't. Only the court can suspend his candidacy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by oka4ugoo: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2023
I pray that he be disgraced woefully in the coming election. Ndi sabo

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by Iliveforever(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Mynd44:

They can't. Only the court can suspend his candidacy

No Dey talk wetin you no know, they can decide to cancel his candidacy on grounds of anti party activisties

8 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by seanwilliam(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Go labor party
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by Almaigaa: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Yeye man. Ayu and Atiku don suspend you. Make you do your worst.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP by traihit: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2023
StrongandMighty:

An old man of his age vituperating and insulting his grandchildren's mate on Twitter.

One would think intelligence is the same as ability to concoct big words together. Twitter is where you discover that falsehood.

He was suspended but he's calling for the heads of Obidients. If he was that virtuous, perhaps we would be supporting him instead of Obi.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uneasy Calm In APC Over Osinbajo’s Growing Support / I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari / Update On Operation Lafiya Dole: Troops Rescued More Women And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.