Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Jasperking Announces The Release Of His New EP Akawo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jasperking Announces The Release Of His New EP Akawo (150 Views)

Jasperking - Akawo (EP) / FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jasperking Announces The Release Of His New EP Akawo by hypelodge(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jasperking, who doubles as Chief Executive Officer, Jasperking Nation, is a rapper and entrepreneur that sings in English, Italian and Pidgin English. He hopes to collaborate with top acts like Davido, Fireboy, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, and Don Jazzy among others.

Some of his tracks include King Kong, Our Own, Use, My Baby, Original Party, Joko, Wahala No Go Day, The Song Money, Busty, God Pass Them, Wolokodo, and Who Be Dat among others.

According to the graduate of Psychology from Auchi Polytechnic, “education has impacted my life positively; and with it, I have been able to create a legacy for myself and future generations.”

When asked which of his songs is his favourite, Jasperking said he loves all his songs because they are all good. “I can’t say this is my favourite song, but my fans can choose any of my songs as their choice. I want to commend my fans worldwide for their support because I am getting bigger and better everyday. I will continue to make them proud,” he said. Being grateful to God almighty with big thanks and appreciation to all my fans and supporters worldwide I am dropping my first project of the this year AKAWO EP on the 1st of February 2023 please do well to keep the love burning thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Papee Cheeno ft Viper Jay Life na dice mp3 / Queen Of Rock ‘N’ Roll Tina Turner Dead At 83 / Download Gkingmusik Ft Prince Ky – Vibration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.