Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna (799 Views)

Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic / See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna by AirFireEarthH20: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2023

4 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna by unclejb2(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obi O'clock

7 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna by Grgt0n: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna by Ozinlex: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obi my President

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna by Mrkindness: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
But this is Enugu not southern Kaduna, I smell urchins behind this Monika.

5 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna by Naira20: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
the same Kaduna where the midget was boasting?

Elrufai don suffer
Re: More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna by mayklef(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
You see a candidate, The good people of southern kaduna sees a messiah that will save them from daily genocide and ethnic cleansing

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
God bless our incoming President Peter Gregory Obi.

Below is how I threaten members of my household. Nothing keeps us together again if you make mistake and vote APC.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obi for aso rock
Re: More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna by Vischy: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Southern Kaduna are fully obidient no doubt because they have gone through persecution and tribulation in the hands of fulani terrorists And backward apc.

It's time for libration!!!

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna by IdiotOjukwu(f): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
OBIFRAUD

IGBOS CRY AFTER THIS ELECTION GO TOO LOUD

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna by Yaribanzaonic: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Awolowo cried and died without being president. He made DEATH in record time by drinking OTA PIA PIA. So be ready to enjoy ya own...because e sure die!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IdiotOjukwu:
OBIFRAUD

IGBOS CRY AFTER THIS ELECTION GO TOO LOUD

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: More Photos And Video Of Street Rallies As Peter Obi Visit Southern Kaduna by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mrkindness:
But this is Enugu not southern Kaduna, I smell urchins behind this Monika.
You mind dey there.

They would move it to FP and later debunk the thread as fake..

Mind games.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

No Inec Officials Here In Amuwo Odofin Lga Lagos / How My Polling Unit Votes / APC And INEC Official Conspired And Change The Record Sheet In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.