Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist (16522 Views)

Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post / Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by gbishman: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na was o madam pastor
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by betshopagent(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Goodlady:

πŸ‘Ώ πŸ‘Ώ 😈 To slap you dey hungry me!
come slap me, I dey my hauz

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by IdiotOjukwu(f): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
hohafrank:
If what you are saying is right,why is Lagos state government declaring public holidays for the collection of PVC.Fool.

So our youths can collect too..

IGBOS CRY GO TOO LOUD AFTER THIS ELECTION

I SEE MORE POST ELECTION KILLINGS IN
ALAIGBO

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by naijapikin2(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
We done hear

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by afadi2410: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
If you're telling people to sleep with each other before marriage, you are more of an antichrist
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Paracetamol01: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
I did an update on my PVC since June last year and uptill now it's not ready.... anyone with any idea how I could get mine
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Princeton92(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
They don't wanna gimme my PVC oh
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by ScamHunter: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Deltagirl134:
my own was not found by the INEC people in Benin

I hope you're following up. They should print another one for you. Don't just give up.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by BossGerald: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
it's Only IGBOS that are just getting PVCs.

Hausa and yorubas have their PVC intact.

And by February ending.

IGBOS CRY GO LOUD EHN

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Igbos your nightmare
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Ejehkob: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
She looks like a made up witch undecided
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Mccullum: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nchenches:

Voting your sick granpa who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US in the past. Tomorrow, when modern and progressive people file out, you will also say you are modern and progressive, then file out.

It's only unlettered, uncivilized or for conspiracy sake will agreed that the whole US govt will trade imprisonment crime for fine of a criminal.

I understand your pains, Tinubu is the next president elect of Nigeria.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by michoim(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by cocolacec(m): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wetin this marine spirit dey talk.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by CDCEO001: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Me that want to vote but they keep telling me they cant find it. Am i antichrist, antisatan or antivirus?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by emapeteum(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Misinterpreting the scripture has given credence to those who criticize Christianity. If those things you listed made one antiChrist, then all sinners are antichrist. Pls, let us not quote the scripture wrongly based on our emotions and feelings.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Having the card and voting for the wrong person,is just a waste of time.

Just tell us voting for Tinubu or Atiku is a waste of time, nobody go beat you grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Antoeni(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
What's This Expired Prostitute Saying ?

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by 7arrows: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
God1000:
Having voter's card isn't the issue but voting for the right candidate is the Koko

Very true my dear. Some have the PVC and are waiting to vote for the old demented demon. Are they not antichrist? Those they are shouting and supporting the government that destroyed us in the last 7 years and yet shouting EMILOKAN for tribalistic reasons who are they? ANTICHRIST OR UNCLECHRIST?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by 7arrows: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Melezenawii:
Say people that burnt their PVCs

Let's leave who can or cant win. Tell me about who is more credible and competent in all honesty. Dont lie or you are the unclechrist.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by 7arrows: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mccullum:

It's only unlettered, uncivilized or for conspiracy sake will agreed that the whole US govt will trade imprisonment crime for fine of a criminal.

U r sick.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by 7arrows: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
CDCEO001:
Me that want to vote but they keep telling me they cant find it. Am i antichrist, antisatan or antivirus?

U r a software. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by crowther15(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
patriotic007:
There has never been this kind of zeal to vote and participate in an election among citizens especially youths in the history of this country before.......It will definitely not be business as usual in this coming election.

N.B why is it that most Nigerians interpret the word "vote wisely" as vote for Peter obi?

Vote wisely
Vote Obidatti
Peter Obi antecedent and character are what is propelling this. An average Nigerian doesn't bother about election because of the choices available to them. Do you expect me to campaign for BAT as a Yoruba man? If not for PO in 2019, I wouldn't have voted for Atiku. We love PO, and we want waste our votes on him.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by harmony75: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Anti Nigeria not anti christ
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by God2man2again(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
The word Anti Christ does not correlate with not having PVC.

Many struggled to get the PVC but couldn't get it due to the Nigerian factor.

Are they to be blamed?

Are they to be labeled Anti Christ when it is out of their reach?

My only solace is that God Almighty will intervene in Nigerian situation and deliver us. Amen
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Haveyoueatentod: 12:13am On Jan 22, 2023
Mumu people just full everywhere
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:18am On Jan 22, 2023
Throwback:
All of a sudden, Nigeria is no longer a zoo.

Is fuel scarcity affecting only the Igbos? Or my people in Warri? Is it not affect both Yorubas, Hausa, fulani, everybody??

So why making it like when anything happens, Igbos, i like the fact I am south south, I can view from the Igbos view and Yoruba view, I see no reason for the hate, suffering is same in both if it happens, you buy in the same inflation, you share same tax, Igbos Own 90 percent of the financial institution you bank in, I see no reason why the north make the southern Nigeria hate themselves, why you hate the Igbos you won’t even have a real reason. Just Biafra,

Is the northern Nigeria that have kannywood and southern Nigeria nollywood, have penal code(sharia ) conduct and southern Nigeria have criminal code conduct

I can name so many, they make the southern hate themselves, Biafra needed to go, read the history, there was nothing in common with the northern Nigeria and till today nothing.

I love my banga and owho soup as a full waffside pikin, but I can eat calabar, Yoruba, igbos, etc food, but you see northern food, I find it hard. Same as you if you are Yoruba, nothing as if you hate or I hate the northern Nigeria, but you see that compatible isn’t there, even them have their own movie industry, have their own law in same Nigeria. So many I can mention.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Bridget95(f): 1:35am On Jan 22, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
it's Only IGBOS that are just getting PVCs.

Hausa and yorubas have their PVC intact.

And by February ending.

IGBOS CRY GO LOUD EHN

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
if you don't vote wisely and vote a dementia patient, you own cry will be the loudest in the hell of poverty in Nigeria.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by Nchenches: 1:36am On Jan 22, 2023
Mccullum:

Even if they present documents that Tinubu served jail term in the US for drugs trafficking, you will not accept the documents, because you see Tinubu as your region's chance to deep hands into the oil and gas revenues of Nigeria to service your regional fantasies but ignore others' regions. Ethnic bigot in overdrive.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by HeroicMeastro: 1:58am On Jan 22, 2023
EBMedia:
If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist - Eucharia Anunobi

Veteran Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi has said that anyone who complains about the state of Nigeria and is yet to get their permanent voters' card is an antichrist, IGBERETV reports.

Anunobi said this in a video shared on her Instagramg page on Saturday January 21.

She said;

''If your pastor preaches anything that hurts your feelings or offends you but is in line with the word of God, he or she is not out of line which means you an antichrist.

If you are a husband or wife snatcher, you are an antichrist. If you are sleeping with an underaged, you are an antichrist. If you you are a landgrabber, you are an antichrist.

If you are sleeping with persons of the same gender or in the same sex marriage, you are an antichrist. If you are a politician and you have no intentions to redeem your promises, you are an antichrist. And if you are a Nigerian and you have been complaining that Nigeria is a mess and you have not gotten your PVC to vote in the comming election, you are an antichrist.''

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnrUW8hKkME/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Weitin concern christ with PVC, APC, LP, PDP?
Some people done de turn mad for this coming elections wo
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by ajakuai(m): 2:18am On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=EBMedia post=120263654]If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist - Eucharia Anunobi

Veteran Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi has said that anyone who complains about the state of Nigeria and is yet to get their permanent voters' card is an antichrist, IGBERETV reports.

Anunobi said this in a video shared on her Instagramg page on Saturday January 21.

She said;

''If your pastor preaches anything that hurts your feelings or offends you but is in line with the word of God, he or she is not out of line which means you an antichrist.

If you are a husband or wife snatcher, you are an antichrist. If you are sleeping with an underaged, you are an antichrist. If you you are a landgrabber, you are an antichrist.

If you are sleeping with persons of the same gender or in the same sex marriage, you are an antichrist. If you are a politician and you have no intentions to redeem your promises, you are an antichrist. And if you are a Nigerian and you have been complaining that Nigeria is a mess and you have not gotten your PVC to vote in the comming election, you are an antichrist.''

As we are ready to vote out Wike and his wicked hand-picked political VC of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education PortHarcourt.

Little wonder why Uniport rejected that Okey Onuchukwu ever since.

This man is so tribalistic that he prefers to employ his unqualified Emohua community kinsmen over other qualified candidates.

The wicked shall not go unpunished. He must leave there in disgrace as we vote his party out in Rivers State.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist by ajakuai(m): 2:23am On Jan 22, 2023
As we are ready to vote out Wike and his wicked hand-picked political VC of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education PortHarcourt.

Little wonder why Uniport rejected that Okey Onuchukwu ever since.

This man is so tribalistic that he prefers to employ his unqualified Emohua community kinsmen over other qualified candidates.

The wicked shall not go unpunished. He must leave there in disgrace as we vote his party out in Rivers State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Files Notice Of Appeal, Challenges Conviction / Nollywood’s β€˜mama Gee’ Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter’s Wedding. / Photos From Davido And Olamide's Video Shoot In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.