Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,223 members, 7,846,059 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola (23573 Views)

How Much Is Saheed Balogun And Bimbo Akintola Buying Fuel Today? (picture) / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by greatermax77(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
oyin44:
Every one was surprised today the way the people of jigawa state came out in their millions to support tinubu. ..

It was too massive.. any way, .l am 100% certain tinubu will win..the love is much
North will show tinubu shege this election.
Be using numbers of people that are paid to attend rallies to judge,
Your eyes will clear soon
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by tianshie(m): 3:42am On Jan 23, 2023
Why Tinuku is the worst choice for Nigeria.

Hop in the chatham house and peep
Tinubu ramblin like he's a toddler
He sayin balablu bluhu
we sayin grampa who's forcin ya?
Peter's a full force avalanche
burying Tinubu in a blast of his intellect
buckle up fool, obi's a shoo in
You in? 'bidatti bout to slam 'em on the ceiling
get in. The iragbiji clown's on his last legs
Kick him while he's down let him feel what a Nike is
un.d.ress take off your pampers
piss off you're bonkers, we aint tryna vote for no tata
haba, you ain't the frontrunner lamba
you ain't no lion, Bourdillon llama
you best retreat, obidients guarding the ballot box
tell your area boys to beat it, we come from Alcatraz.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by condiz8: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
BossGerald:
A drug baron can never be the best for this country...

Sleeping sickness trypanosomiasis, God forbid evil tifnubu

see yourself? If you were related to Tinubu,you for fit call am all these trashy names? Selfish black people
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
condiz8:

see yourself? If you were related to Tinubu,you for fit call am all these trashy names? Selfish black people

I'm not a coward like you...so why won't I??
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by dollytino4real(f): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
BeanX:
Don't be silly, she has the right to choose whomsoever she wants to choose.
no am not silly sir! But dey inside o
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by dollytino4real(f): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Doyou2019:

Awfully disappointing from a woman of her stature. Well, there's hardly any true patriot supporting the drug lord; it's all for personal interests.

By the way, Seun, the fake likes are back o. Watch the Thiefnubulldogs on here and their antics.
u understood me Sir, because she don supposed see the suffer P.D.A.P.C put us in less than 8 years,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides / Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.