Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long (400 Views)

Very Long Queue At Mega Petrol Stations .what Is Happening In Nigeria / I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu / We Will Buy Guns For Ondo People If Terrorists’ Attacks Continue - Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by Elfree: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjQJPweXC7U

Listen to Peter Obi's speech in Florida when he wasn't running for presidency and tell me, why we should miss this one time opportunity?

Shine your eyes ooo.

Vote APC or PDP the same men killing us for decades. We'll be doomed for more decades.

Vote Obidatti2023.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by agarawu1985: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Who else notice yeeebos people tone has been changing gradually..

It's now like a begging tone this days

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by Goldbw122(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
We know, the worst is yet to happen!

1 Like

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by YouandiAllofus: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by Elfree: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Homefingers:
People think differently

Excuse me? People think differently based on what? Anyone voting ApC and PDP who has been alive for the past 23 years is either irrational or they're paid.

Shebi una dey complain about economic crisis, hardship, unemployment, insecurity bla bla bla.

Are those political achievements worth re-electing a party who supervised the abduction and murder of many of our country men and women?

I can never understand how some of our people reason. Anyone voting PDP or APC needs their heads checked out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by Tinubuadvocate: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sadly they will not get more supporters than they are fellow igbos. Nigerians can't be brainwashed.
agarawu1985:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by Elfree: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
agarawu1985:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Begging I am sorry for you. Vote Tinubu if you want, it's not going to affect me personally. I am living in the US for the past 25 years and I hold dual citizenship. If Nigeria is burning I am heading out to the US with the next flight.

This is your life, mess it up as you wish. Voting demented confused incontinent old fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by beelon1020(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
OP! Please allow people to make their personal choices of whom to vote for without fear, harassment or intimidation...
No No No to politics of fear!

1 Like

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by agarawu1985: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Elfree:

You called for what you heard by stating I was begging. For what? If you blow up Nigeria, how am supposed to be impacted?

You're part of the problem in the country.

Most times na cruise bro.

Don't take it to heart..

Have a glorious Sunday ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by VaselineCrew: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
agarawu1985:

Most times na cruise bro.

Don't take it to heart..

Have a glorious Sunday ahead

Everything is cruise to stupid black men like you.

Then the black man with even blacker heart says have a glorious sunday.

Lowest IQ in the world having, black monkeys.

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by VaselineCrew: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Elfree:

Begging I am sorry for you. Vote Tinubu if you want, it's not going to affect me personally. I am living in the US for the past 25 years and I hold dual citizenship. If Nigeria is burning I am heading out to the US with the next flight.

This is your life, mess it up as you wish. Voting demented confused incontinent old fool.

Some Nigerians it seems, are born to suffer.

Daz all!
Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by agarawu1985: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Everything is cruise to stupid black men like you.

Then the black man with even blacker heart says have a glorious sunday.

Lowest IQ in the world having, black monkeys.

Who is this animal again?

Who let the dog out

😁😁😁😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by VaselineCrew: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
agarawu1985:

Who is this animal again?

Who let the dog out

😁😁😁😁😁

Is your IQ even up to 30 points?

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by agarawu1985: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Is your IQ even up to 30 points?

Who let you out of that Biafra cage😁😁😁😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by isan(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
he was governor in Anambra for 8 years, so is Anambra different any typical Nigerian state ?
Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by optionalY09: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
We’ll be better with Sowore, i promise you
Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by optionalY09: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
We’ll be better of with Sowore, i promise you
Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by ican2020: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
They have learnt their lesson
Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by dustmalik: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Elfree:

Since you live in the US and whatever happens in Nigeria has no bearing on you, why then do you bother with our elections, to the extent of opening threads on Nairaland? Foolish people everywhere.
Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by dele1727: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Elfree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjQJPweXC7U

Listen to Peter Obi's speech in Florida when he wasn't running for presidency and tell me, why we should miss this one time opportunity?

Shine your eyes ooo.

Vote APC or PDP the same men killing us for decades. We'll be doomed for more decades.

Vote Obidatti2023.

Okay but what changed in 3days...

Re: Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
agarawu1985:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Agarawurudeen my Yoruba moslem brother, longest time. Where have you been? grin

Your nightmares still full ground for NL. So thread carefully and waka small small. grin

(1) (Reply)

See What Peter Obi Without Structure, Mama Woto-Woto & Datti Is Doing In Heart O / Emefiele Behind Delayed Release Of New Naira Notes To Banks - Says Source / Major General Lander Saraso Takes Over Command Of Sector 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.