Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Apc Helping Lp In Se & Ss And Nnpp In Nw & Ne - An Analysis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Helping Lp In Se & Ss And Nnpp In Nw & Ne - An Analysis (226 Views)

Obi Lost Pole In NW, NE And SE Where Most Of The Voters Are, Yet Leading: Juju / Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc Helping Lp In Se & Ss And Nnpp In Nw & Ne - An Analysis by Ennoloa: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
The way APC and Keyamo are carrying Atiku and SPV to court does it do any good to APC in the 2023 Election
I feel NO

From the way I see Atiku no level of allegation would make him step down even tho they show video where he is bribing Obasanjo

Atiku can't step down no matter the investigation

LETS GO WITH THIS ASSUMPTION

If Atiku was to see 10% in SE & let's say 25% in SS

This votes might be mainly from party members and not normal people

If there is a chance for a SIDE EFFECT from ATIKU SPV Issue

Atiku would get 7% in SE instead of 10%, The 3% is not going to APC but LP based on Religion, Ethnic Interest, Competency , You can name it

In SS Atiku would come down to 20% but the 5% is also not going to APC. Anybody that's voting PDP and not voting for APC at this time do not for once rates APC and see's APC as hardship

In the North, I don't think the Atiku SPV issue is going to shake their core based on the low level of education and those people see Atiku as a brother or Father Figure for those that want to vote for him. At most it would go to NNPP that's seen as PDP lite in the North

It might have effect in the future but for 2023 election from what I see APC stand nothing to gain with SPV issue

If you have a good opinion let me know
Re: Apc Helping Lp In Se & Ss And Nnpp In Nw & Ne - An Analysis by Cherish233: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Atiku is precisely mostly likely favorable to fail again!🚶

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obidients And Non-obidients Please Come In Here And Answer This Question / If Nigerians Really Want Future For Their Kids, Vote..... / BREAKING: US Announces Visa Ban On Nigerians Undermining Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.