Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Obidients And Non-obidients Please Come In Here And Answer This Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients And Non-obidients Please Come In Here And Answer This Question (224 Views)

Peter Obi Sends Powerful Message To Obidients " Please, Do Not Give Up" / Obidients, Please Don't Join Any Buhari Must Go Protest!!! / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients And Non-obidients Please Come In Here And Answer This Question by AirFireEarthH20: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
During end SARS saga culminating in setting up of Judicial Commission of Inquiry, numerous threads were opened on Nairaland calling for the arrest and prosecution of Peter Obi. All the threads said Obi killed IPOB/MASSOB members when he was Governor and dumped them in Ezu River. There was even a petition to get Obi arrested.

The thing that has been confusing me is, how come they're now saying Obi is a member of IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Obidients And Non-obidients Please Come In Here And Answer This Question by TimFisher2: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin

What do you expect from balabuu

Confusionist everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Obidients And Non-obidients Please Come In Here And Answer This Question by gozmok1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
we urinating machine ur-chins can never answer the question.

we are zombie

1 Like

Re: Obidients And Non-obidients Please Come In Here And Answer This Question by CrownOfClay724: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lol.

Truth is only dull and irredeemably tribalistic people listen to those Urchins.

I once read that Obi drove Nzeogwu to go assassinate Ahmadu Bello during the coups, and I was like shocked cheesy

Even if you no fear God, at least respect the intelligence of the people you're telling these lies.

I would be very ashamed to identify as an APC supporter in Public.
Cos your manipulators no rate una at all.
Re: Obidients And Non-obidients Please Come In Here And Answer This Question by Ennoloa: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
I ready this morning here on Nairaland that PO sent IPOB in Kaduna shocked shocked shocked

Still shocked
Re: Obidients And Non-obidients Please Come In Here And Answer This Question by AirFireEarthH20: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ennoloa:
I ready this morning here on Nairaland that PO sent IPOB in Kaduna shocked shocked shocked

Still shocked
interesting

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Returns To Gombe From Southern Borno (video) / "Greatest Mistake Ever": Whistleblower Warns Nigerians Against Voting For Atiku / Obasanjo, Fayemi Meet Wike In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.