Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking (9327 Views)

PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation โ€˜Immediatelyโ€™ / 2019 Election: Arrest Tinubu Now โ€“ HURIWA Tells Security Agencies / DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by funshint(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
PDP ๐Ÿคก
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Slynation(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Way to go...Lol
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by chloride6: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Igbayi laro grin
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Nchenches: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
The right way to go.
The US government doesn't forgive drug trafficking offences, even after it had forced Tinubu to refund the money he realised or coordinated from trafficking in hard drugs.
If by chance Tinubu wins presidential election next month, and becomes president of Nigeria, the US government and its allies shall take Nigeria for a Pariah state.
The US can even give Tinubu the Manuel Noriega treatment.

Manuel Noriega was involved in drug trafficking before he became president of Panama. Once he was sworn in as president, the US sent its forces into Panama and arrested President Noriega for his past drug trafficking offences, brought him to the US, tried him and jailed him in the US where he died in US prison recently.

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by flokii: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
My own question to all these thieves we are plagued with in Nigeria is this.. will you take a dime (or even a kobo) with you when you die?

Why don't you evil politicians think of the day you'd die.. Whyyyy

Some with all the billions and trillions they have acquired, it's cloth they use to wrap them when sending them back to mother Earth. Just sad how greed and fo0lishness is ruining Africa and African lives.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Because their pastor say if you ask it shall be given, they now decide to try the gamble on Efcc this Sunday
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Originalsly: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hmmm..... arrest him on drug trafficking.... where is the evidence? I'm not a fan of Tinubu ... but this is ridiculous.

A drowning man will clutch at a straw.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Kinddetective: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
fredoooooo:
And leave Atiku mr mikano, so that obi the Pandora thief will go ahead and win Biafra election... una head don hit bricks.
Pdp and lp are the same ... Omo ales arunguns that can not show anything after years of ruling grin grin

Stop deflecting! Your lord and saviour has been labeled a drug lord, face the fact and leave Obi out of it.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Nchenches: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-pdp-asks-ndlea-efcc-to-arrest-tinubu-over-drug-trafficking/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

"He added that Tinubu transferred $4.3m US dollars to a briefcase company based in Colombia."........

It's only in a Banana Republic where accusation like this against a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, is not yet investigated.
Police believe they are a part of the ruling party because the ruling party pays police their stipends.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by bencr7: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thiz two pple are disgrace to nigeria,, doing do me,I do u(p-square),if nigeria was a sensitive country,thiz two are long be disqualified.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Invest4growth: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
I think SPV deserves to be investigated the more.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by bencr7: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
Felabrity:
Useless opponent

Did they just wake up?
but u know apc started it,now pdp are doing own back(do me,I do u).
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Aswearugad!
its a scary truth
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by IbileIfe: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
The files I have on Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will end his presidential campaign and he will be disgraced.
If they provoke me, I will publish them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Kobicove(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jokers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by chinae(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
You need to see the full vid, you will be shocked
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Johnnoo(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2023
alsudan:
Thank God for giving us Peter Obi.

Nigeria would have been finished with either Atiku or Thiefnubuu as President.

Now a New Nigeria is POssible with President Peter Obi.

So true

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by nedekid: 1:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Asgard13:
To end this..

Inec must include drug test in subsequent elections as requisite for contesting elections in Nigeria

Next senate must pass a bill to this effect
Just a regular blood test and one if the 3 top line politicians will surely fail.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by sapele914(m): 2:40am On Jan 23, 2023
TenHag:
Yes they should arrest and disqualify him from the presidential election.

SHARE for Obi
Clowns, Mumurists, ignorance of law is no excuse, statute of limitations has kicked in, pdp should know better, more so it is a very frivolous accusation.
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by sapele914(m): 2:43am On Jan 23, 2023
Asgard13:
To end this..

Inec must include drug test in subsequent elections as requisite for contesting elections in Nigeria

Next senate must pass a bill to this effect
Drug user country, even the person conducting the test is a user, You Hypocrites should keep deceiving yourselves.

Go & ask Peter Obi the last time he smoked Indian hemp? Maybe he will tell you he didnโ€™t inhale like Bill Clinton?

Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by orazx: 3:56am On Jan 23, 2023
oyin44:
When some people see that they can't defeat a candidate at the polls they will look for any other way to pull him down

Don't forget, APC is the ruling party ...

They control the power ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So you are happy that he canโ€™t be arrested because they are in control of power?
Youโ€™re a failure Man
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Emola12(m): 6:13am On Jan 23, 2023
Let's the game start and allow our intelligent man PETER OBI to become Nigeria president
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by Emola12(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2023
oyin44:
When some people see that they can't defeat a candidate at the polls they will look for any other way to pull him down

Don't forget, APC is the ruling party ...

They control the power ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
God is in control of power not human being stop fooling urself when God say NO nobody can say YES" APC will not smell ASO ROCK by the grace of God
Re: PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking by henrydav: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2023
Two big thief's fighting themselves. I wish they can meet one on one and exchange blow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Plans International Airport Project / Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana / APC, Party Of Teenagers โ€“ Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.