Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,414 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku (14405 Views)

You Acted Like An Errand Boy: Court Dismisses Keyamo's SPV Suit Against Atiku / Matawalle's $2m Bribe Allegation: We Do Not Trade Words With Suspects - EFCC / Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by donprinyo(m): 6:24am On Jan 23, 2023
chai, atiku don suffer
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by Ken4Christ: 6:26am On Jan 23, 2023
Kwanwaso is a spoiler. He is a local champion. Known only in Kano. Well, it's an advantage to the Obidient movement.

1 Like

Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by amuwo1980: 6:43am On Jan 23, 2023
The least favorable of all the aspirants is kwankwaso, he is big time bigot and was mentioned by Shettima in that leaked tape as an anti Igbo

1 Like

Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by Felixalex(m): 6:44am On Jan 23, 2023
porthouse7:
obi is the real joke here, he can't win election beyond the eastern states

Dey play, just de play
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by Felixalex(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2023
Peterobifailed:
the biggest joke of the year

Dey play, just de play
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by techWriter3: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2023
mass of lifelines
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by BlueDuck: 7:20am On Jan 23, 2023
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by HardMirror(m): 7:25am On Jan 23, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Bunch of jokers.

Obi will rule Nigeria and retire all you guys!
keep dreaming. You will soon wake up.
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by shinealight(m): 7:29am On Jan 23, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Both of them should keep up the momentum.
Nobody should step down for the other or even for APC.

Let's check the popularity of each person at the polls

Last time they both competed in the APC Presidential Primaries in 2014/15, Kwankwaso beat Atiku hands down. Kwankwaso is more popular and loved, also better educated …..and he has no baggage attached to him, unlike Atiku! cool cool
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by Lionnation: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2023
Ever seen kwanakwaso attack Atiku, ever seen Atiku attack kwakwaso, no the north knows the game they are playing, the two party are together, but you see that drug dealer of Lagos, has nothing to tell people other than attacking others always, kwanakwaso in business of attacking Obi on behalf of his brother Atiku
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by Temptee101(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2023
Skty:
To be candid I don't like Kwa's political style. Always insulting. Na so he say Tinubu de bed wed, Atiku is spare tyre, Obi has honorary degrees. .. somebody that probably went to school with Quota system....de get mouth.. he has a PhD in 2022 from India in water engineering. De insult who go Lagos Business School and Harvard.

Now he's saying Atiku should endorse him. Kwa is getting zero votes in the South. Thank God he didn't join Obi as VP. He for scatter everything. He has a bad mouth like Tonto

I swear

Nigerians, Obi and LP really dodged a bullet

Kwankwaso can't stand all the hailings and goodwill from Nigerians to Obi. He'd feel frustrated and dejected and would've done everything to sabotage Obi's govt

1 Like

Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by Urchinpainer: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2023
HardMirror:
keep dreaming. You will soon wake up.

Obidients are awake! It's the supporters of Amoda and Atiku that needs to face reality!
Their evil structure has been dismantled!
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by Skty: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Temptee101:

I swear

Nigerians, Obi and LP really dodged a bullet

Kwankwaso can't stand all the hailings and goodwill from Nigerians to Obi. He'd feel frustrated and dejected and would've done everything to sabotage Obi's govt

U said it all. For me he's a very bad person. Has evil mind. I thought he was a good person. Jealousy de worry am. He keeps running everyone down and not ur usual political yabis, but something deep from evil heart. Obi and Tinubu de yab themselves. But the kain way Kwa de talk ....men that guy eh ....hope nor be so Fulani Hausa mind be? PhD wen he get late last year, he nor let us hear word
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by genkins(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2023
mu2sa2:
There are 18 presidential candidate,. Why obsession with the ones with questionable baggage?
Tinubu - drugs
Atiku - Spvs
Peter - secret offshore accounts

Any crime or law broken by having secret offshore account.?
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by HardMirror(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Obidients are awake! It's the supporters of Amoda and Atiku that needs to face reality!
Their evil structure has been dismantled!
hehehe. Mock me after elections. See i know atiku and tinubu are not the best, infact they are not the type of leaders nigeria needs, but i am not a fool I know obi cannot win and i know he also does not have the capacity, man is just saying everything we want to hear so we vote for him. I am not fooled.
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by mu2sa2: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2023
genkins:

Any crime or law broken by having secret offshore account.?
He had that secret account even when he was governor and that is a breach of code of conduct for public officers. Don't forget that peter obi was presenting himself to be a pauper until Pandora papers exposed him - a whopping $500m (note not naira) taken from Nigeria and 419-ishly hidden in a tax haven. How can any sensible person ever have trust in such an unpatriotic barefaced hypocrite.
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by Peterobifailed: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2023
Felixalex:

Dey play, just de play
peter obi, you and all obidense Dey play
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by porthouse7(f): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2023
Felixalex:

Dey play, just de play
dey play
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by Urchinpainer: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2023
HardMirror:
hehehe. Mock me after elections. See i know atiku and tinubu are not the best, infact they are not the type of leaders nigeria needs, but i am not a fool I know obi cannot win and i know he also does not have the capacity, man is just saying everything we want to hear so we vote for him. I am not fooled.

You are a fool actually if you say he doesn't have capacity! You think capacity is throwing stolen funds around? Renting crowds?
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by HardMirror(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2023
Urchinpainer:

You are a fool actually if you say he doesn't have capacity! You think capacity is throwing stolen funds around? Renting crowds?
i agree i am a fool. Oya obi should go and win. As if obi is not also paying for crowd.

1 Like

Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by Urchinpainer: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2023
HardMirror:
i agree i am a fool. Oya obi should go and win. As if obi is not also paying for crowd.
You gave him the money to pay crowd akwaya?
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by HardMirror(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2023
Urchinpainer:

You gave him the money to pay crowd akwaya?
so all the videos of obinients fighting for money is what? You wont see those videos, you eyes can only see videos against pdp and apc. Anything that does not favour obi is fake, but even fake news against apc and pdp is original. Una no get sense. Hypocrites
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by Urchinpainer: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2023
HardMirror:
so all the videos of obinients fighting for money is what? You wont see those videos, you eyes can only see videos against pdp and apc. Anything that does not favour obi is fake, but even fake news against apc and pdp is original. Una no get sense. Hypocrites

Send me link of one Obidient fighting for money at any campaign ground!
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by Allisgud: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2023
He no go work for una,u people will fight over money and pour out ur secret everywhere
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by omurphy23456: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2023
It is quite obvious he will step down for Atlku last last. I dont know why greed have never allowed we the southerners to play the Game of politics better than the Northerners .
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by tonididdy(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2023
We don’t care

…we will match any reaction by the north. I know tinibu will also step down for OBI
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by tonididdy(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2023
HardMirror:
Oga answer the guy reply !
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by genkins(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
mu2sa2:
He had that secret account even when he was governor and that is a breach of code of conduct for public officers. Don't forget that peter obi was presenting himself to be a pauper until Pandora papers exposed him - a whopping $500m (note not naira) taken from Nigeria and 419-ishly hidden in a tax haven. How can any sensible person ever have trust in such an unpatriotic barefaced hypocrite.

All these paid people. If they arrest you now to prove that PO diverted $500m to his blind trust account... We will now be saying.. Justice for mu2sa2.
If he breach public code of conduct, why is the code of conduct Bureau not after him..?

PO is the only one that became wealthy through legitimate means(no government money) and he pays his tax accordingly. Challenge the other two to present thier source of wealth and thier tax returns... They can never. One was alleged to be a successful smuggler and other a drug baron
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by franugo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
SmartyPants:

Which of the major candidates is corruption free? Who are you voting for, let's examine his character.

Peter Obi of course
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by SmartyPants(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
franugo:

Peter Obi of course

Lol.

Peter Obi is a serial law breaker and fraduster.

1. Up until he was exposed, the man broke numerous laws by hiding secret Pandora accounts that could not account for any business activities. That is money laundering.

2. The man took Anambra state monies and bought shares in his family business. Now - this business was privately traded, thus the valuation was privately determined. When he ploughed millions of Anambra State money into it, this money went into the pockets of the shareholders, including himself and his family. That is fraud.

3. The man was caught moving 250 million naira of Anambra money in cash. This is money laudering. And particularly, of a type so greivious that it is what the law calls a strict liability offence - when caught, as Doyin Okupe found, there is no defence.

So what do you have to say to these? This are the ones that came to light - if he has been breaking the law in such a manner, one only wonders what he will do in the presidency.
Re: SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku by mu2sa2: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
genkins:

All these paid people. If they arrest you now to prove that PO diverted $500m to his blind trust account... We will now be saying.. Justice for mu2sa2.
If he breach public code of conduct, why is the code of conduct Bureau not after him..?

PO is the only one that became wealthy through legitimate means(no government money) and he pays his tax accordingly. Challenge the other two to present thier source of wealth and thier tax returns... They can never. One was alleged to be a successful smuggler and other a drug baron
Mr man, next you would say PO is a saint and have never sinned. Continue!

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.