Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

It is Serious, please pray for Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It is Serious, please pray for Tinubu (365 Views)

2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It is Serious, please pray for Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2023
“Asiwaju that I sat with for two hours, he slept most of the time, it was Bisi Akande that I was really talking to. Most importantly he is not only physically unfit, he is mentally unfit, whether we want it or not, this is the truth. It’s not that I hate him, I respect him because I have heard of one or two people that he assisted which is good.

“But when you talk of leadership of over two hundred million people you know that if you remove tribal sentiments, you know that he is incapable, those that will rule are those around him. This is the reality. He is – I said it!
“I sat with him for two hours in London, when you talk of green, he will give you an answer of red, he can’t even decipher, he has very serious dementia, I believe he has Alzheimer’s because he cannot even hold a cup of tea”.

Above is curled from the speech of a former Member of Tinubu’s own Presidential campaign council Mrs Najatu Mohammed.

My prayer for BAT is Dear lord please restore Tinubu’s health and give him courage to accept that it is not his lot to become the President of this Country, Amen

2 Likes

Re: It is Serious, please pray for Tinubu by Naijanascam: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2023
God abeg....... but his numerous Urchins,Agbadorians, Jagabandits and Handlers won't like this sincere Prayers.........

Damaging their means of livelihoods and carrier in asslicking

Re: It is Serious, please pray for Tinubu by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2023
When you talk green he replies red. Agbado and urchins will say nah too much wisdom be Tinubu sickness tongue
Re: It is Serious, please pray for Tinubu by Adaisback(f): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2023
Baba Tinubu, pls sir, go and rest , old age is not a crime, pls go and take care of your health pls sir. This job is both physically and mentally challenging. Remi pls go and take care of your husband , that is the foremost dury of a wife. We cannot rusk another yaradua with Osama bin laden as the vice. A word is enough for the wise
Re: It is Serious, please pray for Tinubu by OkuFaba(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2023
He doesn't need prayers, he needs to rest and wait for the Lord to take him
Re: It is Serious, please pray for Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2023
OkuFaba:
He doesn't need prayers, he needs to rest and wait for the Lord to take him
The mans quest for Presidency has consumed him

(1) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At The Asaba International Airport As Atiku Abubakar, Arrives(vid / Tinubu Ignored Sit At Home, Gather Huge Crowd In Abia / APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Others Defect To PDP In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.