Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

S!o!!s!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S!o!!s!!! (143 Views)

E.X.P.O.S.I.V.E! The Deceptive Camouflage Called UK Education Summit A Must Read / Lekki Shooting: S.O Bello Who ‘Ordered’ Shooting Rejects Lagos Panel’s Summon / T.O.S. Benson Poses With His Studebaker Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S!o!!s!!! by TAYO124: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
What is happening in Nigeria
The global economy is headed towards recession.
In an election year, Nigerian economy is headed towards recession and government is promoting the economic slide through all manner of gimmicks, some of which are:
1. The prolonged fuel scarcity and crisis
2. The massive debt funding for 2023 budget
3. The scarcity of currency in the economy
4. Kangaroo census scheduled for the year
5. Continued massacre nationwide with particular focus in kaduna and Niger states
6. Underperformance in government
7. The winding down of businesses and high unemployment rate
8. The chaos with terrorists in the south-east

Unfortunately a number of people think the immediate solution will come from the upcoming elections. Remember rigging is possible under any system in a regressive nation like ours. Humans can manipulate even computer systems to their advantage (remember “Garbage In and garbage Out”)
Why is/are there no consensus to shake things up ingeniously? !!
Re: S!o!!s!!! by Gift96: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Election has never been a solution to Nigeria problems for a long time unless a miracle happens
Re: S!o!!s!!! by TAYO124: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gift96:
Election has never been a solution to Nigeria problems for a long time unless a miracle happens

Now that is a major concern. Do you know what is occurring daily is almost similar to what I have seen before while I was an optimist about Nigeria improving. Now it is happening in a more bizarre manner and I have no hope it gets any better.
Re: S!o!!s!!! by TAYO124: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gift96:

If the people of Nigeria say No to consensus arrangements then lo and behold we are headed the Somalian/Afghan route.

(1) (Reply)

2023 General Election: The Struggle For The Soul Of Nigeria. / Bullion Vans At Tinubu’s House Missed Address – Lagos APC Secretary / 2023:More Isuikwuato Wards Pledge Massive Votes For Sen. Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.