Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State (40281 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Made1414(m): 4:19am On Jan 24, 2023
quickberry:
Naming ceremony grin

Vote BAT/SHET for a better Nigeria.

Lmao suffer man boasting i will show obi shege by February 🤣🤣🤣 oga na ur self u dey show shege. If him no win e nor affect am
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Passionnn: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2023
trutharena:
Where is the said rally?

OP where is the video of the rally because that thing you upload up there cannot pass for a naming ceremony let alone rally.

You don even cut the head of the people in the said video because you want to crop it to make it look big.

Below is Obi in Katsina.

Below is a link to his Igbo people singing Obi song at the rally.
https://twitter.com/princejoseph0/status/1617535831417167874?s=46&t=lWv4oqjSWqXl6ZAiCKbPgQ
. Well as for me l haven't attended any Peter Obi rally but I'll still vote for him
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by victorsola: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=effort1 post=120319681][/quote] ur papa no get sense . Canopy man . Die na. Fool
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2023
Made1414:

Lmao suffer man boasting i will show obi shege by February 🤣🤣🤣 oga na ur self u dey show shege. If him no win e nor affect am

Na ur papa be suffer man. dumbo, no be everybody dey suffer life your entire family.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2023
unscripted:
do u believe what you just said ?

100%
Oddfinder012:

U say Wetin?

Ask ifa or google
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
quickberry:

I will feed your whole generation.

Lolz. With what money?

With 30k per month?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=120320010][/quote]

Lolz. So, what have you achieved with the rubbish you just uttered? grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
effort1:

Lolz. With what money?

With 30k per month?

I'm not a pauper like your popman cool
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
quickberry:

I'm not a pauper like your popman cool

Lolz. Any idiot can claim anything on social media
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
effort1:

Lolz. As an idiot, I can claim anything on social media

Fixed. Oya run back into your cage.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
quickberry:

Fixed. Oya run back into your cage.

You have money but it doesn't cure you of mental emptiness. grin. If you are not mentally empty, you won't be modifying my comment. grin. You are an Apòdà
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
effort1:

My popman & momma have money, but it doesn't cure me of mental emptiness. grin. If I'm not mentally empty, I won't be displaying my stupidity on nairaland. grin. My popman is an Apòdà

Fixed. Omo eran.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Made1414(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2023
quickberry:

Na ur papa be suffer man. dumbo, no be everybody dey suffer life your entire family.

Bros aswear you poor... I can bet everything i have
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2023
Made1414:

Bros, aswear I'm poor... I can bet everything i have

Fixed. Oya go chop ur banana grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
quickberry:

Fixed. Omo eran.

Lolz.

You are so mentally dead that you can't compose your own comment, but have to modify mine. grin

What a cursed useless life you are living
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
effort1:

Lolz.

I'm so mentally dead, that I can't comport myself online, but have to misbehave. grin

What a cursed useless life I'm living

Fixed. Oya go back to your cage. cool
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
quickberry:

Fixed. Oya go back to your cage. cool

Lolz. Prove yourself to be my new dog by modifying my comment again. grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
effort1:

Lolz. My parents are dogs. grin

Fixed
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
quickberry:

I'm a cursed child of useless parents
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2023
effort1:
My father is a cursed child of a useless parent
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
quickberry:
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
effort1:
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
quickberry:
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
effort1:
My mother is a cursed wh.ore
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
quickberry:
My mother is a cursed wh.ore
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=effort1 post=120528662][/quote]

Omo eran ni e...go back to your cage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.