Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Is Cheating General In Men? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Cheating General In Men? (1235 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
I have caught my husband several times cheating on me, either he saves his concubines' phone numbers with a male name or he doesn't save but constantly chats with them even while I sleep beside him.

I would like to know if it's a common thing with men to crave for another woman and accept my fate.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by faithfull18(f): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
No, it's not. I know men who do not cheat.

I know cheats will come and defend their colleague as usual.

10 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Mindlog: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
folak48:
I have caught my husband several times cheating on me, either he saves his concubines' phone numbers with a male name or he doesn't save but constantly chats with them even while I sleep beside him.

I would like to know if it's a common thing with men to crave for another woman and accept my fate.

Not all men cheat, just as not all women cheat.

Anytime he cheats, he is deliberately making a choice as no one cheats by mistake.

10 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mindlog:

Not all men cheat, just as not all women cheat.

Anytime he cheats, he is deliberately making a choice as no one cheats by mistake.

Yes , he's been unrepentant since courtship.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Nazgul: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
folak48:

Cheating isn't general in men. You married a womanizer.

The fact here is that 90% of ladies who complain about their husbands cheating on them experienced such in their relationships, but turned a blind eye only to start complaining about it in marriage.

If you're going out with a man, pay close attention to his friends, if all they talk about is women, sex, alcohol...etc, no matter how hard your man tries to pretend to love only you, he's not in anyway different from his friends.

Same thing goes for ladies as well. This is why most guys find it difficult to marry a girl who cheated on them, they might accept her back if she's beautiful just for sex, but they won't marry her cos they know that she'll cheat again in marriage.

9 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Mindlog: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
folak48:

His promiscuity was a waving red flag way back during your days of courtship but you were accepting his apologies and excuses, finally embraced it by marrying him.

Why should he change now? Manage your expectations.

6 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
No.

What fate are you accepting? He's CHOOSING to cheat because he wants to. It has nothing to do with fate, but a choice he makes. You don't have to put up with it, girl.

Trying to make yourself feel better that other men are cheating on their wives (which is false, by the way) isn't it. There are faithful men out there, but you chose to marry a cheater.

folak48:

He's not going to change if he has always been like this. Why did you go ahead with the marriage when you knew he was a cheater and and an unrepentant one at that? You don't see fire and walk into it.

5 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by missimelda01(f): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Men and women see sex from different perspectives but self control is key, your husband lacks self control. He probably loves you and can’t trade you for anything but he can’t control his urges, you already knew that before you agreed to marry him unless you didn’t pay attention.

Solution
1. Pray for him and be patient (protect yourself while at it)
2. Leave the marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
No.

What fate are you accepting? He's CHOOSING to cheat because he wants to. It has nothing to do with fate, but a choice he makes. You don't have to put up with it, girl.

Trying to make yourself feel better that other men are cheating on their wives (which is false, by the way) isn't it. There are faithful men out there, but you chose to marry a cheater.

He's not going to change if he has always been like this. Why did you go ahead with the marriage when you knew he was a cheater and and an unrepentant one at that? You don't see fire and walk into it.

He profusely wept and begged and even came to beg me in the midnight, that was why I married him thinking he loved me.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
missimelda01:
Men and women see sex from different perspectives but self control is key, your husband lacks self control. He probably loves you and can’t trade you for anything but he can’t control his urges, you already knew that before you agreed to marry him unless you didn’t pay attention.

Solution
2. Leave the marriage

Thank you
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by GodHimself: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
ALL men are attracted to multiple women. It's natural.

The men that don't follow through on the attraction are constrained by something: religion, finances, skill or strong personal habits of decision.

folak48:

9 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
GodHimself:

The men that don't follow through on the attraction are constrained by something: religion, finances, skill or strong personal habits of decision.

Hmmm, the reason for creating the thread.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Mindlog: 12:28am On Jan 24, 2023
GodHimself:

Falsehood. "ALL" men are not.

5 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by MrDetermined: 12:47am On Jan 24, 2023
A man can love and still cheat on you because he wants to taste a different kpekus not because he doesn't love you or anything.

most men are like this tho.

3 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Mindlog: 1:57am On Jan 24, 2023
MrDetermined:
A man can love and still cheat on you because he wants to taste a different kpekus not because he doesn't love you or anything.

most men are like this tho.

Same old tale, a man can love you and still cheat on you.....this is the mindset being passed around and used to rationalize lack of self-control and normalizing women accepting infidelity.....very cheap.🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by MrDetermined: 2:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Mindlog:

Same old tale, a man can love you and still cheat on you.....this is the mindset being passed around and used to rationalize lack of self-control and normalizing women accepting infidelity.....very cheap.🤣🤣🤣

you can believe what you want to my dear, the above is solely based on my personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Mindlog: 4:12am On Jan 24, 2023
MrDetermined:

you can believe what you want to my dear, the above is solely based on my personal opinion.

Of course, we all have our personal opinions which does not mean, they are FACTS. Women also have the capacity to cheat with different mean and still claim to love you because women also have the capacity to compartmentalize.

During my undergrad days, for my course in Human Sexuality, I had to visit a red light district for my term paper and spoke with some ladies working the streets and many claim to have boyfriends who are even well aware they are into prostitution. That aside from the money being made, the variety of men they get to sleep with is arousing BUT their boyfriends remain the love of their lives cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some of them claim that what they engage in, serves as an aphrodisiac to their boyfriends during sex

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by mrblessed(m): 5:26am On Jan 24, 2023
folak48:

Hmmm, the reason for creating the thread.
Madam, you knew what you are into, as Oga was and still is a prolific player. Please, allow Oga to flex.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by MrDetermined: 6:14am On Jan 24, 2023
Mindlog:

Of course, we all have our personal opinions which does not mean, they are FACTS. Women also have the capacity to cheat with different mean and still claim to love you because women also have the capacity to compartmentalize.

During my undergrad days, for my course in Human Sexuality, I had to visit a red light district for my term paper and spoke with some ladies working the streets and many claim to have boyfriends who are even well aware they are into prostitution. That aside from the money being made, the variety of men they get to sleep with is arousing BUT their boyfriends remain the love of their lives cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some of them claim that what they engage in, serves as an aphrodisiac to their boyfriends during sex

don't you think that's a different thing you talking about? Men who play a way package only have one or two but prostitues are just a different thing altogether.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Kobojunkie: 6:29am On Jan 24, 2023
folak48:

No, it isn't! It is a choice make by selfish individuals. undecided

Not all men cheat and so if you have a mam who cheats on you it is because he does not regard you as a person worth respecting. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Kobojunkie: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2023
folak48:
Then why did you continue with a man who has no obvious respect for you? Do you think you will die if you don't marry this particular man?, undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Kobojunkie: 6:33am On Jan 24, 2023
missimelda01:

Solution
2. Leave the marriage
God doesn't answer such foolish prayers. Your churches are filled to the brim with women all saying such prayers, some spending most of their youth in vain.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Kobojunkie: 6:35am On Jan 24, 2023
folak48:
He profusely wept and begged and even came to beg me in the midnight, that was why I married him thinking he loved me.
Well, so are you going to accept that a cheater is all you are worth in life then? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Mindlog: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2023
MrDetermined:

don't you think that's a different thing you talking about? Men who play a way package only have one or two but prostitues are just a different thing altogether.

They are not because they both compartmentalize. It is the same "I can sleep with other people, but you are still the one I love" as it is also applicable to ladies who are in committed relationship s but have one or two side pieces by the side, to cool off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by MrDetermined: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2023
Mindlog:

They are not because they both compartmentalize. It is the same "I can sleep with other people, but you are still the one I love" as it is also applicable to ladies who are in committed relationship s but have one or two side pieces by the side, to cool off.

if you say so.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No, it isn't! It is a choice make by selfish individuals. undecided

Not all men cheat and so if you have a mam who cheats on you it is because he does not regard you as a person worth respecting. undecided

This is a valid point sir.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Marvyx(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2023
Mindlog:

Falsehood. "ALL" men are not.

Actually all men are attracted to other women. It's just that not all men follow act on the attraction for the reasons that quoted post gave. It's natural.

That isn't an excuse to cheat though because commitment means giving up philandering ways.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Mindlog: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2023
Marvyx:

Actually all men are attracted to other women. It's just that not all men follow act on the attraction for the reasons that quoted post gave. It's natural.

That isn't an excuse to cheat though because commitment means giving up philandering ways.

Human sexuality is not only split along homosexuality, heterosexuality and bisexuality. There are people who are neither attracted to the other gender nor their own gender, they are only sexually attracted to themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Personal choice, not a general choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Marvyx:

I think I'd rather leave rather than be sharing a community dick because men don't tolerate infidelity in women too. More so it shows lack of respect.
Thanks for your contributions.

3 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Marvyx(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mindlog:

Human sexuality is not only split along homosexuality, heterosexuality and bisexuality. There are people who are neither attracted to the other gender nor their own gender, they are only sexually attracted to themselves.

Probably but those guys are on the divide. I'm talking generally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naming Your Baby With Your Name, Advise / Nigerias Celebrity Polygamist Marries 91st Wife / Post Your Child/children Dancing Step/skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.