Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Is Cheating General In Men? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Cheating General In Men? (1259 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Marvyx(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
folak48:

I think I'd rather leave rather than be sharing a community dick because men don't tolerate infidelity in women too. More so it shows lack of respect.
Thanks for your contributions.

Lol. Women hardly leave a man because of unfaithfulness. You really should have left him before the wedding but you allowed his tears blind you.

I pray you find wisdom and strength to do what's needed to be done. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Mindlog: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Marvyx:

Probably but those guys are on the divide. I'm talking generally.

Reason, "ALL" can't be used.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Davidave(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
No, not all men cheat. Your husband sounds like a shit bag and you seem to have decided that you don't deserve better. Don't mistake that for normal behavior.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by GodHimself: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
OK

Mindlog:

Falsehood. "ALL" men are not.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
Marvyx:

Lol. Women hardly leave a man because of unfaithfulness. You really should have left him before the wedding but you allowed his tears blind you.

I pray you find wisdom and strength to do what's needed to be done. Cheers.

But if it were to be a woman who commits adultery, men are generally adviced to send her packing asap.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Davidave:
No, not all men cheat. Your husband sounds like a shit bag and you seem to have decided that you don't deserve better. Don't mistake that for normal behavior.

No, I deserve better and that's by going celibate.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
folak48:

He profusely wept and begged and even came to beg me in the midnight, that was why I married him thinking he loved me.

Lol this process Is Just a gimmick.

This Is how 90% of Nigerian Men married their Wives. It's an Open Secret that Nigerian Men beg their Women a lot before them go see Kpekus😂

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
folak48:
I think I'd rather leave rather than be sharing a community dick because men don't tolerate infidelity in women too. More so it shows lack of respect.
Thanks for your contributions.
Before you leave him, you need to accept that he is not 100% to blame for what you are going through right now. You knew he was a community dick, you knew he did not have an ounce of respect for you as a human being, you knew he saw you only as a wife material whom he could keep at home while he could bounce around all the other women on the block, yet you chose to go ahead and tie the knot with him anyways. So, you need to own up to the part you played in all of what is your current predicament and work towards understanding what it was that made you do this to yourself. Hopefully, by realizing what it is that got you into this mess — low self-esteem, lack of self-confidence, anxieties, fears of being alone, fears of rejection, fears of what others might say maybe —if and when you leave, you can give yourself time to grow so you will never allow this happen to you again and you will not let guilt or shame cause you to go back to your vomit. undecided

Try to understand that you are not alone in this. The majority of Nigerian women in marriage experience the very same while many of them continue to settle for less than they deserve because they are afraid to face reality and demand more from it. So they end up living these substandard lives as MRS and go on to raise children who think almost exactly like they do, so the plague continues. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Before you leave him, you need to accept that he is not 100% to blame for what you are going through right now. You knew he was a community dick, you knew he did not have an ounce of respect for you as a human being, you knew he saw you only as a wife material whom he could keep at home while he could bounce around all the other women on the block, yet you chose to go ahead and tie the knot with him anyways. So, you need to own up to the part you played in all of what is your current predicament and work towards understanding what it was that made you do this to yourself. Hopefully, by realizing what it is that got you into this mess — low self-esteem, lack of self-confidence, anxieties, fears of being alone, fears of rejection, fears of what others might say maybe —if and when you leave, you can give yourself time to grow so you will never allow this happen to you again and you will not let guilt or shame cause you to go back to your vomit. undecided

Try to understand that you are not alone in this. The majority of Nigerian women in marriage experience the very same while many of them continue to settle for less than they deserve because they are afraid to face reality and demand more from it. So they end up living these substandard lives as MRS and go on to raise children who think almost exactly like they do, so the plague continues. undecided

Thanks for your submission Kobojunkie, I really appreciate it.
Honestly, I was so naive then just 22 and never knew this is how it would turn to be. I didn't know if a man cheats during courtship that's how he would continue. Thanks anyways.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
folak48:
Thanks for your submission Kobojunkie, I really appreciate it.
Honestly, I was so naive then just 22 and never knew this is how it would turn to be. I didn't know if a man cheats during courtship that's how he would continue. Thanks anyways.
If you can get yourself mental health counseling, do so, so you can prepare your mind for what it is you want to do next. It is depressing being in this state but life can be better. You don't need to end up like everyone else and yes, it is possible to be more confident, wiser, and no longer a tool for anyone out there. Finding yourself and growing you should be your priority in order that you can boldly and confidently walk out when you decide it is the right time to, knowing you are no longer that naive individual you once used to be. Take advantage of where you are on the way to where you see yourself going in the future. undecided

And please make sure to use protection every time with him to avoid stories abeg! undecided
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by purehustle101(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Most people here advicing you that not all men cheat keep three to four girlfriends. Now the thing is these, if he's cheating and making it open to you,

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
purehustle101:
Most people here advicing you that not all men cheat keep three to four girlfriends. Now the thing is these, if he's cheating and making it open to you,
So, because a man has side chicks, he should not be allowed to tell another the truth which is that indeed not all men cheat? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by cooooooks(m): 1:49am On Jan 25, 2023
I've never cheated, my father never cheated, my uncles all never cheated.

It's not universal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by frozen70(f): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
folak48:
I have caught my husband several times cheating on me, either he saves his concubines' phone numbers with a male name or he doesn't save but constantly chats with them even while I sleep beside him.

I would like to know if it's a common thing with men to crave for another woman and accept my fate.

Men have made up their mind to cheat

Nature too made it easier for them to cheat by making their mind run down to their dick whenever they see a woman that is their speck

So, we just have to manage them with such because you can't stop a man from cheating unless he has a conscience that will stop him from cheating

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by 4ward4: 6:20am On Jan 28, 2023
Most lies have been said above… I am not Justifying A wayward Life but Practically 90% of men cheats. I believe it is more than that…
We need not discuss this issue, OP , you were once a single lady, recall your encounter and that of your friends . Tell me one single man that will pass the non cheating Standard.
Even the very one we don’t believe engage in such lifestyle, a girl somewhere must have their story… It is actually disrespectful doing such in the Open. A lot of men do it in the dark and not frequent like most idiot’s.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
4ward4:
Most lies have been said above… I am not Justifying A wayward Life but Practically 90% of men cheats. I believe it is more than that…
We need not discuss this issue, OP , you were once a single lady, recall your encounter and that of your friends . Tell me one single man that will pass the non cheating Standard.
Even the very one we don’t believe engage in such lifestyle, a girl somewhere must have their story… It is actually disrespectful doing such in the Open. A lot of men do it in the dark and not frequent like most idiot’s.

Thank you sir, although everybody has his or her past but I believe there has to be a time in one's life when you say goodbye to such behaviour either as a result of your dedication to God or respect for your partner and the sanctity of marriage institution.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
frozen70:

Men have made up their mind to cheat

Nature too made it easier for them to cheat by making their mind run down to their dick whenever they see a woman that is their speck

So, we just have to manage them with such because you can't stop a man from cheating unless he has a conscience that will stop him from cheating

Thanks sis, does it mean we have to live with it as a woman? To me it makes me look like settling for less which gives me no dignity.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by 4ward4: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
folak48:

Thank you sir, although everybody has his or her past but I believe there has to be a time in one's life when you say goodbye to such behaviour either as a result of your dedication to God or respect for your partner and the sanctity of marriage institution.

You said it right, it is high time he thinks right and set is path straight… Raising a family can be capital intensive and combining that with a girlfriend can be double punishment.
Also let him be health conscious. And draw him closer to church and it’s fellowship.
But never you let anyone tell you their man doesn’t Cheat . That is a bloody lie
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by frozen70(f): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
folak48:

Thanks sis, does it mean we have to live with it as a woman? To me it makes me look like settling for less which gives me no dignity.

My dear sister
Now you know why women cling to their children when they experience things that breaks their heart

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Saintmary(f): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
folak48:
I have caught my husband several times cheating on me, either he saves his concubines' phone numbers with a male name or he doesn't save but constantly chats with them even while I sleep beside him.

I would like to know if it's a common thing with men to crave for another woman and accept my fate.

No one can tell you how to live your life.

Just know that if you walk away, only few people will understand you and show you support because cheating is generally forgiven in Nigeria, so, you may find yourself on a lonely road.

If you stay, you will always wonder how it would be if you had loved yourself more.

The ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Saintmary:

No one can tell you how to live your life.

Just know that if you walk away, only few people will understand you and show you support because cheating is generally forgiven in Nigeria, so, you may find yourself on a lonely road.

If you stay, you will always wonder how it would be if you had loved yourself more.

The ball is in your court.

Thank you sis, I appreciate your contribution.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by folak48: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=4ward4 post=120447477]

You said it right, it is high time he thinks right and set is path straight… Raising a family can be capital intensive and combining that with a girlfriend can be double punishment.
Also let him be health conscious. And draw him closer to church and it’s fellowship.
[b]But never you let anyone tell you their man doesn’t Cheat . That is a bloody lie[/[b][/b]quote

Hmmm, fact it's so prevalent.
Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
folak48:
Hmmm, fact it's so prevalent.
It is prevalent because women have made themselves enablers of this cheating culture by accepting and keeping quiet in marriage about it. The vast majority live miserable and in regret but they console themselves by claiming their children make them happy — essentially reducing the value of their very existence to naught by it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating General In Men? by Truvelisback(m): 3:26am On Jan 30, 2023
folak48:

It's not common. Not all men cheat. But have u checked his chats? What were the contents in his chats with them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 7 Months Baby Stopped Taking Pap And Baby Food / I'm In Search Of My Mother / Kidnapped A Day To His Wedding, Rescuedby Police On Day He Was To Be Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.