Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us (45419 Views)

Teachers Sent To Prison For Shaving Pupil’s Hair / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Meektunz: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Do you think they are right or just being unreasonable?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by God1000(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2023

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by alizma: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Nice one. There are other options there and that is what the CBN is pushing for. Less of cash transaction and more of electronic means of payment.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2023
U didn't tell us how much the school fees is

It might even be one peanut amount yet u are here complaining and disturbing us undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by ahiboilandgas: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Meektunz:
use transfer na .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by StrongAlphMale: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:
Why the hasty move by the school when the CBN deadline is still far away

Bros Jan 31st isn't far away. it's next week Tuesday. E no far! The school needs to do the needful now

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2023
They're being cautious.

Even some banks have thesame 25th of this month as ultimatum for collection of old notes.

It's sad the new note is still scarce.

Emefiele is a failure

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Iliveforever(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:

Which far away??
The deadline is just next week Tuesday.

Op, the school is right, everyone right now is trying to survive how they can. From school to landlord to employers to government to everyone on the street.

They are right.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by StrongAlphMale: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Y'all should better get your PVCs and let's kick APC and PDP out.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by alizma: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:
The school set 25th so as to enable them mop up the old currency before the deadline. They know very well that some parents, either out of ignorant, stubbornness will come with old not either a day to the CBN deadline or even the last day but this notice will help reduce such situation to lowest level

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Y'all should better get your PVCs and let's kick APC and PDP out.

As if u have PVC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Show me ur PVC and I will credit u 10K instantly to help sustain ur mis*ble life for some time grin grin grin grin grin

OBIDIENTS don't have PVC,,, only noise everytimegrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by DrySaliva: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2023
The school is proactive, I like it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Promotions: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
U didn't tell us how much the school fees is

It might even be on peanut amount yet u are here complaining undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
please kindly pay the peanut sum for the op..I believe you can do it

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Emmanuella00(f): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2023
They're being cautious 👏👏👏👏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Okoroawusa: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Just make a transfer

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by OldNairalander(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2023
The school took a very wise decision.
I have less than 50k of the old note on me right now to avoid story. This is unlike me that likes keeping and transacting with cash.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2023
The N.B undecided undecided undecided

How can a "school" make such a mistake undecided

"Will in embark" Mushroom school undecided

3 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by therealesttin(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

So many grammatical errors, so many, the person who typed this ehn....

4 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2023
I go POS go withdraw na old naira notes them give me.
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Lyonkingpin: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2023
Funny thing is deadline 31st but I never get the money before since e come out, have 1k note about twice, I never see #200 at all, funny country we live in

10 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by brightDdon(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=Sheistoopretty post=120327583]U didn't tell us how much the school fees is

It might even be on peanut amount yet u are here complaining undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided[/quote

What has the school feel or the amount got to do with in this.

You are always bittered what's your problem?

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by adioolayi(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Makes sense..

You have the option of bank teller or Transfer..

No burden the school with your old cash that will soon be stopped.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by 2special(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2023
Making a transfer of the New naira note is funny to me
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by okrikaboi: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2023
alizma:
Nice one. There are other options there and that is what the CBN is pushing for. Less of cash transaction and more of electronic means of payment.
Transfer when you enter taxi na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by hardbody: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Meektunz:

Change your kid's school. The teachers cannot write good english. This is the first challenge, forget about the reasonableness or otherwise of their demand of new Naira notes
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by hardbody: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Parents are advised

ward's

What a school.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by alizma: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
okrikaboi:

Transfer when you enter taxi na
Oga that is why there is enough of 100, 50, 20 and 10 naira in circulation. Your Bolt and Uber rides which are in the range of 1k and above, accept transfer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
I don't really know, guess everyone is trying to be on the safe side with this current policy.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by NwaliE01: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
. . . the school will in embark on . . .

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by jeromestarks: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
The owner of that school must be a virgin or married to a virgin.
Re: New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us by omoiyalayi(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
I don't blame the school at all the deadline is here already

I blame the CBN and the bank CEOs that are hoarding the new notes

One family even reject the bride price paid with old naira notes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences / Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Textbook Teaching Kids About Gender Roles (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.