Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi (12712 Views)

I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Jayneck: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
kingthreat:

The word I used was "condemn". Your gibberish means you need therapy fast.
the therapy should be given to u in a random dose because if u are normal u will not say what u said up there. If your government that keep condemning and doing nothing after condemning cannot be condemned by u, but rather u choose to reward them with another tenure because u benefits from the failure in detriment to our national interest and betterment of our nation, u should be in the intensive care unit taking your full dose of brain therapy. I repeat say No to APC for they are evil and wicked. The earlier u realize that the better for u and your entire generation.

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by rummmy: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:
grin grin says who a dead brain cell

Obi the fool
take it easy before you kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by rummmy: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kyase:
Open Border for what ..

So that our local production go die ba
After farmers don dey flex, this third class graduate wan come scatter everything

Modified:if you know say you no write your Waec or neco yourself and without help no quote, olodos just dey quote me. No wonder PO na una candidate, birds of a feather
what was the cost of a bag of local rice before your lord and savior decided to close borther and empower his brother farming rice to sale at almost #50k per bag ..
Are you going back or front Mr?
Is local rice not suppose to be cheaper and affordable.educated illiterate
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by rummmy: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Corrinthians:
Reopen borders only for your ipob Terrorists to smuggle arms in and for his Next conglomerate to import allanner of shitty and contraband products into the Nigerian marketplace I suppose.

See who's talking about fixing insecurity. Has he even made a statement about the recent mayhem and bloodletting in his backyard?

Someone had his head chipped off just yesterday, has Mazi Pandora Anini said anything about it?

Brown eyed effeminate goblin probably thinks we're all as daft as his supporters who wear their badges of zombieism with pride. Tueh!!
show me tinubu statement concerning owo and ibadan killings,

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by rummmy: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
kingthreat:
Someone that lacks the willpower to condemn the Biafran agitators denying people of movement on Mondays and killing their own. Now that person is claiming he will fight insecurity. After Borno state, the most insecure state in Nigeria is Anambra and Imo and these beasts get daring by the day.
Recently a LGA chairman was killed like a chicken because of this evil.
Only few Igbos come out to condemn them and Peter Obi is not. Such a man should not be a commander in Chief. God bless Soludo, the man who calls a spade for what it is.
Say no to IPOB and ESN killings in the South East.
not until tinubu comment about Sunday igbohos agitai and atiku condemn his Boko brothers in NE...
Obi must rule you and your family.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by 123yes(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:

Obi the fool
YOU CALL SOMEBODY BETTER THAN YOUR FATHER A FOOL. WHAT IS YOUR FATHER THEN, bigger fxxl!!
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by kingthreat(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
rummmy:
not until tinubu comment about Sunday igbohos agitai and atiku condemn his Boko brothers in NE...
Obi must rule you and your family.

26 days to go brother. Hope you'll not hurt yourself out of depression. Peter Obi will never be the president of Nigeria.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by rummmy: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
kingthreat:

26 days to go brother. Hope you'll not hurt yourself out of depression. Peter Obi will never be the president of Nigeria.
you can't determine,the suffering and disadvantaged masses will decide to be liberated or continue to suffer for ever..
God forbid Bat thing.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Ifyz0001: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Even with the closed borders what has APC achieved in terms of agriculture ? Next to nothing. Prices of food has gone more than 800%.

Nigeria was safer than what it is now when the borders were opened. Now bandits sneaks into Nigeria's deserted borders unlike then when everything was happening at the border.

Kyase:
Open Border for what ..

So that our local production go die ba
After farmers don dey flex, this third class graduate wan come scatter everything

Modified:if you know say you no write your Waec or neco yourself and without help no quote, olodos just dey quote me. No wonder PO na una candidate, birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by kingthreat(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
rummmy:
you can't determine,the suffering and disadvantaged masses will decide to be liberated or continue to suffer for ever..
God forbid Bat thing.

26 days to go.

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Shantyken(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
DSC7:
Very Good.......

I spent almost 7hrs in a filling station yesterday just to buy fuel under ApC government....

ObiDatti to the rescue....
na even during obasanjo and Peter obi queue start
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Voiceofthestree: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:

Obi the fool

Enemy of progress suffer no deh tire you abi o fe se oriburuku Tiran tiran ni
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Brendaniel: 1:40am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Igboslayer post=120331045][/quote]

Nigerians have chosen president Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by rummmy: 6:27am On Jan 25, 2023
kingthreat:

26 days to go.
e go shock you
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Igboslayer: 6:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Dey play, dey cap at the same time.

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by kingthreat(m): 7:15am On Jan 25, 2023
rummmy:
e go shock you

The way you obidient lots are confident stuns me. You believe a man who has no support from a single governor or senator will win the elections. You believe the Northerners you hate so much and who know you hate them will ditch theirs and put support for your candidate. You feel the SW who you mock will vote a clown all because he is the youngest of the contestants. You feel a party with no single stronghold in the last elections will win. Well save your premium tears for next month. You are the same lots that believed that GEJ will win and Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Biafra by now.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Brendaniel: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2023
Igboslayer:
Dey play, dey cap at the same time.

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Owoino: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2023
GardenOfGod:

Owoinọ = man of thief!
Afo do awo APC... Mbon inó 😂
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Owoino: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Ikpe mmi,da mkpo aba die?
Da,nte owo adia ke aboro ano...oooo😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rumour: Buhari Wants To Go On Leave / Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. / Aisha Buhari Hosts Wives Of Diplomats To Celebrate International Women's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.