Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder (24649 Views)

Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by Hatitude: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2011
Giving his impressions on the recent murder of Funsho Williams, Governor Tinubu contended the murder was
undoubtedly political.  Although he offered no evidence except his knowledge of the political ambitions of the key
players, Tinubu firmly believed PDP National Vice Chairman(South) Olabode (Bode) George masterminded Williams' murder.

Tinubu elaborated that George, a very brusque and aggressive man, had made many enemies among his fellow Yoruba.  George knew many people were counting the days to seek retribution against him for the many dirty tricks he played as the PDP's point man in the Southwest.  Tinubu claimed George, aware that he was unliked, recognized the need for protection once President Obasanjo left office. 

Consequently, George was now trying to position himself to take the PDP nomination for Lagos State Governor so that he could enjoy the power and immunity attached to that office.  However, to realize this objective, several obstacles would have to be moved aside, asserted Tinubu.  Williams and the other PDP hopefuls were the main obstacles.

Reference ID Created Released Classification Origin
06LAGOS1107 2006-08-16 15:49 2011-08-30 01:44 CONFIDENTIAL Consulate Lagos

VZCZCXRO2055
RR RUEHPA
DE RUEHOS #1107/01 2281549
ZNY CCCCC ZZH
R 161549Z AUG 06
FM AMCONSUL LAGOS
TO RUEHC/SECSTATE WASHDC 7801
INFO RUEHZK/ECOWAS COLLECTIVE
RUEHUJA/AMEMBASSY ABUJA 7734

C O N F I D E N T I A L SECTION 01 OF 02 LAGOS 001107

SIPDIS

SIPDIS

STATE FOR AF/W
STATE FOR INR/AA

E.O. 12958: DECL: 08/09/2016
TAGS: PREL PGOV NI
SUBJECT: LAGOS GOVERNOR TINUBU ON FUNSHO WILLIAMS' MURDER

REF: A. LAGOS 1040

¶B. LAGOS 1073

Classified By: Consul General Brian L. Browne for Reason 1.4 (D).

-------
SUMMARY
-------

¶1. (C) During an August 6 conversation with the Consul
General, Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu hypothesized that
PDP National Vice Chairman for the Southwest Olabode (Bode)
George engineered the recent murder of Funsho Williams, a
leading contender for the Lagos State PDP gubernatorial
nomination. Tinubu contended George disliked Williams, and
engineered the crime to move aside Williams and other PDP
aspirants in order to clear his own path to the 2007
gubernatorial nomination. Tinubu suspects the PDP may
attempt to cast blame for the killing on Tinubu's Alliance
for Democracy (AD) party. End summary.

--------------------------------------------- ----------
GEORGE ELIMINATED WILLIAMS FOR PERSONAL POLITICAL GAIN?
--------------------------------------------- ----------

¶2. (C) Giving his impressions on the recent murder of Funsho
Williams, Governor Tinubu contended the murder was
undoubtedly political. Although he offered no evidence
except his knowledge of the political ambitions of the key
players, Tinubu firmly believed PDP National Vice Chairman
(South) Olabode (Bode) George masterminded Williams' murder.
Tinubu elaborated that George, a very brusque and aggressive
man, had made many enemies among his fellow Yoruba. George
knew many people were counting the days to seek retribution
against him for the many dirty tricks he played as the PDP's
point man in the Southwest. Tinubu claimed George, aware
that he was unliked, recognized the need for protection once
President Obasanjo left office. Consequently, George was now
trying to position himself to take the PDP nomination for
Lagos State Governor so that he could enjoy the power and
immunity attached to that office. However, to realize this
objective, several obstacles would have to be moved aside,
asserted Tinubu. Williams and the other PDP hopefuls were
the main obstacles.

¶3. (C) Tinubu said George never liked Williams, thinking him
too soft. George unsuccessfully attempted to block Williams'
PDP gubernatorial nomination in 2003. Williams and the PDP
lost in Lagos State in 2003 to Tinubu and the AD. After
Williams' 2003 loss George refused to nominate Williams for
the vacant Minister for Works position, explained Tinubu, a
position which would keep Williams in the public eye and
position him as a strong PDP contender for Lagos State in
¶2007. George instead nominated Senator Ogunlewe. For a time
Ogunlewe teamed with George to take a very confrontational
approach to Tinubu's AD in Lagos State. The soft-spoken
Williams was not a votary of the George-Ogunlewe hard-fisted
approach to politics. However, Ogunlewe and George
eventually fell out because Ogunlewe started to nurse
gubernatorial ambitions. At George's behest, President
Obasanjo removed Ogunlewe from his ministerial position.

¶4. (C) Tinubu posited that George engineered Williams'
murder to cast suspicion on the other Lagos PDP gubernatorial
aspirants. The brutality of the murder was such that it
would cast a dark cloud over all the PDP hopefuls, making
them unattractive candidates to stand for election.
Alternatively, any number of them could be indicted for the
crime. Under present law, a pending indictment renders a
person ineligible to stand for election. Whatever avenue was
taken, George's goal was to make the current batch of
candidates untenable, forcing the PDP state leadership to
cast about quickly for a candidate of status. In George's
mind, only George would fit that bill at such short notice,
Tinubu contended. To a lesser degree, Tinubu expressed
concern George might attempt to pin the crime on the AD.
With George intimately involved as a candidate or as an
accuser of the AD for Williams' murder, the 2007 election in
Lagos promised to be a hot, untidy affair characterized more
by fisticuffs than finesse, Tinubu augured.

-------
COMMENT
-------

¶5. (C) Tinubu had beaten Williams in two successive
gubernatorial races and presumably would have been
comfortable seeing his AD run against Williams a third time.
However, Tinubu sees Bode George in a different light. This

LAGOS 00001107 002 OF 002

is not the first allegation we heard of George's involvement
in lethal politics. While no hard evidence exists of which
we are aware, George's name is mentioned throughout the
political parlors in the Southwest connected with the death
of former Attorney General Bola Ige in 2002 and many other
attacks against opposition politicians. While Tinubu's
theory of Williams' murder appears tenuous, it illustrates
the high level of suspicion that grips Lagos. Tinubu's
attempt at detective work might be less than stellar, but his
most important prognosis seems authoritative. The 2007
election in Lagos will be a sloppy and likely a violent
affair. End comment.
BROWNE
http://wikileaks.org/cable/2006/08/06LAGOS1107.html
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by deb(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2011
A murderer will know how his fellow murderer thinks so I'm not surprised that Tinubu could guess whom the murderer of Funsho Williams is.
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by buzugee(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2011
who is funsho williams ? RIP
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2011
Tired on these old bags,
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by okadaman2: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2011
Even the devil will confess that Funsho's Murder was political, na who kill am we nor know.

Bode George?
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by Kalman(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2011
buzugee:

lwkmd, Are u Nigerian?
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by okadaman2: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2011
buzugee:

grin

I told you buzuge, you need to come back home. When will you buy your ticket? Give up the great Satan's food bro, come back to Isi-ewu grin

The Gentleman of Lagos Politics

Funsho Williams (May 9, 1948 – July 27, 2006) was a Nigerian civil servant and politician.

Born Anthony Olufunsho Williams in Lagos, he attended the St. Paul's Catholic school at Ebute Metta and later St. Gregory's college, Lagos. In 1968 he started at the University of Lagos, attaining a degree in civil engineering. He then went on to attend the New Jersey Institute of Technology for his Master's degree.

In 1974 Williams returned to Nigeria and joined the Lagos State civil service. He spent the next 17 years working on construction projects in Lagos State. Approximately 70% of the roads and bridges were built under his stewardship. Williams was a Permanent Secretary by the time he left the civil service in 1991.

He went into business for himself, but he shortly returned to public service, as a Lagos state Commissioner under Colonel Olagunsoye Oyinlola's Military Administratorship.

In the mid 1990s, Williams decided to enter into politics for himself. In order that he could formulate policy, rather than just carry it out. He first joined the United Nigeria Congress Party (UNCP), but after the suspicious death of its leader General Sani Abacha he moved to the Alliance for Democracy (AD).

After a short time Williams again switched parties, this time to the People's Democratic Party (PDP).They had won the 2003 elections under the leadership of President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Williams had stood twice before in the Lagos State Governorship (Gubernatorial) election. At the time of his death he was hoping to be nominated as the PDP Gubernatorial candidate for Lagos State. He had vowed to wrest control of the wealthy state from the Alliance for Democracy Party.

On July 27, 2006 Williams' body was found at his home. He had been tied up stabbed and strangled. On July 28, 2006 two people were arrested in connection with his death. One being his campaign manager, the other being a Senator and former Works Minister Kingsley Adeseye Ogunlewe. Ogunlewe was also hoping to be the PDP Gubernatorial candidate. Williams is survived by his wife, Hilda, and four children. -Wikipedia

Gentlemen nor dey last for Naija politics, too much gra gra, too many thugs around, funny thing is the people seem to like the thuggish uncouth ones. The baba "i dey laughs"  undecided
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by teemon: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2011
Kalman:

lwkmd, Are u Nigerian?
Abeg help me ask am well well o!,I hate wikileaks jare! they are causing confusion jor!
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by executinal(m): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2011
Na who kill Funsho Williams? If i say Bode you say George na you sabi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by demoore1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
If una like, make una kill all you kinsmen, Its even better for me and my iGbo brother
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by buzugee(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2011
Kalman:

lwkmd,  Are u Nigerian?
i would hope i am seeing as i love dabbling in the delights of eba and orishirishi meat  grin
okada_man:

grin

I told you buzuge, you need to come back home. When will you buy your ticket? Give up the great Satan's food bro, come back to Isi-ewu grin

grin grin grin you know you right Chief. i need to come home. been too long gone. home is a calling. sometimes i am scared that i have become too eccentric for nigeria though. like my plans when i enter naija is not to own a car but to ride around on a bicycle. i also plan to shun overt materialism but to live in a house full of african arts and unplastered brick wall, hardwood floors. all earthy stuff. see am scared folks may think i have lost it  grin grin grin
teemon:

Abeg help me ask am well well o!,I hate wikileaks jare! they are causing confusion jor!
grin grin i eat pomo and eba for breakfast. i am more nigerian than all yall put together  grin
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by Delafruita(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2011
@kalman

not every nigerian knew funsho williams so buzugee shouldnt be so castigated.funsho's politics was confined to lagos state.just like people in lagos might have ni idea who dipo dina is or who taiwo elekode is.

At the time of funsho's death,it was common knowledge that the PDP was responsible.the main suspect in the eye of the public was ogunlewe.i remember he was arrested for a while.anyhow sha,na naija we dey,nobody will ever get convicted for the murder
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by buzugee(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2011
Delafruita:

@kalman

not every nigerian knew funsho williams so buzugee shouldnt be so castigated.funsho's politics was confined to lagos state.just like people in lagos might have ni idea who dipo dina is or who taiwo elekode is.

At the time of funsho's death,it was common knowledge that the PDP was responsible.the main suspect in the eye of the public was ogunlewe.i remember he was arrested for a while.anyhow sha,na naija we dey,nobody will ever get convicted for the murder
good looking out Chief. like we all posed to know who Funsho Williams is grin I do know who Rotimi Williams is though. i hope that counts for something
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by Emilo(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2011
deb:

A murderer will know how his fellow murderer thinks so I'm not surprised that Tinubu could guess whom the murderer of Funsho Williams is.

GBAM!!!!
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by Greenslim: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2011
Let God be the judge of all.
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by bisiaet: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2011
So Nigeria society is now where the God forsaken Wikileak has finally get a resting place? Wikileak here, wikileak there this so surprising after almost all better countries in the world has disowned the so called Wikileak or brainleak site now is Nigeria matter now to talk about and people are wasting their time answering or posting something about Wikileak nonsense report?May God have mercy.

Posters Wikileak is an outdated site, no longer relevant in world society so no need of wasting time because it is all about craps, uninteresting and nonsense.
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by lagcity(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2011
buzugee:

i would hope i am seeing as i love dabbling in the delights of eba and orishirishi meat  grin grin grin grin you know you right Chief. i need to come home. been too long gone. home is a calling. sometimes i am scared that i have become too eccentric for nigeria though. like my plans when i enter naija is not to own a car but to ride around on a bicycle. i also plan to shun overt materialism but to live in a house full of african arts and unplastered brick wall, hardwood floors. all earthy stuff. see am scared folks may think i have lost it  grin grin grin grin grin i eat pomo and eba for breakfast. i am more nigerian than all yall put together  grin

grin grin grin grin bros u funny die. bicycle and unplastered wall ke? it is true your folks will go on 40 days fasting for you as they'll think you gone mental. BigManism is alive and thriving in Naija, make u no come spoil show for us oooo! kindly stay where u are. and if u come naija by force, we might send someone to come steal your yeye bicycle.
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by chino11(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2011
The truth is gradually coming out, how the yarobas have kept slaughtering their own. This has further given credence over mustafa's revelation that the yaroba leaders collected bribe to have abioala slaughtered by the almajiris. Yarobas are still are in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by lagcity(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2011
chino11:

The truth is gradually coming out, how the yarobas have kept slaughtering their own. This has further given credence over mustafa's revelation that the yaroba leaders collected bribe to have abioala slaughtered by the almajiris. Yarobas are still are in darkness.

bros, we have realized our mistake and we will stop killing our kinsmen. we will come and start killing everybody in Udoka estate, Awka. abi u don comot for dia? warn urself ooo. grin grin
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by Delafruita(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2011
@deb,emilo

come to think of it,asiwaju has been accused of all sorts of crimes:drug peddling,corruption,hinderance of progress,thuggery etc but never has his name ever come up in an instance of a murder.i will like to state for sake of clarity,one murder in which the gaze of the public was directed at asiwaju as a possible suspect.you dont have to provide details or facts,just cite the instance
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by isquar3d3(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2011
bisiaet:

So Nigeria society is now where the God forsaken Wikileak has finally get a resting place? Wikileak here, wikileak there this so surprising after almost all better countries in the world has disowned the so called Wikileak or brainleak site now is Nigeria matter now to talk about and people are wasting their time answering or posting something about Wikileak nonsense report?May God have mercy.

Posters Wikileak is an outdated site, no longer relevant in world society so no need of wasting time because it is all about craps, uninteresting and nonsense.
er, wat's ur point here really. Is it dat these documents r nt real or that they too real 4 u to believe they r actually true? These documents cld hv been obtained fraudulently by wikileaks bt it doesn't take away their authenticity.
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by WebSurfer(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2011
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by okadaman2: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2011
buzugee:

grin grin grin you know you right Chief. i need to come home. been too long gone. home is a calling. sometimes i am scared that i have become too eccentric for nigeria though. like my plans when i enter naija is not to own a car but to ride around on a bicycle. i also plan to shun overt materialism but to live in a house full of african arts and unplastered brick wall, hardwood floors. all earthy stuff. see am scared folks may think i have lost it  grin

Hmm, bro, I'll advice you stay in OMERICA or JAND then, this ya eccentricity will amuse and confuse the neighborhood kids to no end. I can already see your local nickname. grin

But if you are still enjoying Eba + ponmo and orisirisi, then no wahala. You are Still connected to us spiritually then. Food na spiritual material you know, that's why a big lump of Pounded yam can produce liquid piss in a few hours.  grin

We need the eccentric ones though, too many pretenders and conformist dey Naija already.
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by Delafruita(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2011
@deb,emilo

am still awaiting your response.abi una don run?amytime people hear asiwaju's name,they start spewing all manner of jargons.you say it takes a murderer to know a murderer,now i challenge you to state one instance in which a person was murdered and asiwaju's name was thrown up either officially or unofficially as a possible suspect.

As regards this williams case,i still recall that despite the political acrimony between williams and asiwaju,tinubu was among the first people to visit lady hilda.he even renamed western avenue funsho williams avenue in his honour aside other steps he took to immortalise williams.

I think all this tinubu-name-calling is unwarranted,at least until evidence of corruption,drug peddling or whatever crime has been attached to his name is provided
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by pynkspyce: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2011
interesting sturves!
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by donem: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2011
please i mean no harm, sincerely speaking could someone elucidate a little who Bodee george is, 70% of my last ten years i have been out of the country.
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by Xfactoria: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2011
Anyone who believes these lies from Tinubu does so at his own peril.

In actual fact, Tinubu more than Bode George is the most likely to have been responsible for Williams's murder. Bode George is not a saint but I doubt Tinubu's theory of him being interested in Lagos guber race and that being a reason for him to kill his friend of over 35years!

For all who do not know, Bode George, Funsho Williams and Seye Ogunlewe were all colleagues at the University of Lagos back in the 60s. It was Bode George that facilitated Funsho's crossing to PDP after he was cheated by Afenifere in favour of Tinubu for the AD guber ticket in 1999. To set the records straight, Williams defeated Tinubu in the AD primaries but the leaders of the party handed the ticket to Tinubu as a form of gratitude for supposedly financing NADECO activities perhaps from proceeds of his illicit drug trades.

As far back as 2003, when Tinubu rigged himself back into Alusa for second term, it was almost a forgone conclusion who the next Lagos Governor will be in 2007. Williams was only waiting to be crowned. PDP needed Lagos so badly and Williams represented their best hope. In fact, Obanikoro who later got the ticket was lobbying to be Williams running mate as at that time. Williams wooed Obanikoro to cross over from AD to PDP sometime in 2005.

Meanwhile, Tinubu had boasted in many quarters that he will do everything to install the next Lagos governor in 2007. Apparently, his only stumbling block was Williams of PDP. If Williams is out of the way, no other person can successfully challenge his plans to install a protege. The circumstances under which Tinubu hedged Williams in 1999 and 2003 puts so much fear into Tinubu. In fact, during the collation of results for the Lagos guber election in 2003, Williams was leading after the result of 18LGs were collated before Ikuforiji (current Lagos Speaker) and some other Ikorodu bigwigs delivered Epe and Ikorodu to Tinubu. Williams was Tinubu's nightmare and he probably only waited for the opportunity presented in the Ikorodu PDP fracas to strike.

Williams was the only man who could stop Tinubu from installing Fashola in 2007. So please guys, connect the dots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by Delafruita(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2011
@donem

bode george is a former military administrator of ondo state,former naional vice chairman;southwest of PDP,graduate of corruption engineering from NPA with a masters' from university of kirikiri.special attributes include
-   ability to withstand hotslap from OBJ for losing lagos after over 4billion naira been looted by him
-   effrontery to still celebrate after graduation from university of kirikiri
-   ability to be able to blame asiwaju tinubu for everything,even his son's madness

idiotic man
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by Ournaija: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2011
donem:

please i mean no harm, sincerely speaking could someone elucidate a little who Bodee george is, 70% of my last ten years i have been out of the country.

Google his name. He recently banged a medal for looting, went to jail for about 2.6 years and was given a heroic welcome by Nigerians including OBJ  grin grin grin
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by Delafruita(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2011
@X-factoria

you seem to have more information at your disposal than the police,SSS,PDP etc at your disposal.do you think the PDP would have allowed tinubu any rest if he had a hand in william's death?when obasanjo came to lagos in the aftermath of william's death,he confessed rather to the chagrin of many thatthe killer was "one of them".why do you think obanikoro and ogunlewe were arrested?just before william's death,he was on a warpath with ogunlewe,many of his supporters were killed in ikorodu.

Its normal that tinubu should have been a suspect but he never was because the PDP knew which of its killers ordered the hit.otherwise why was koro appointed ambassador and ogunlewe has since slipped into oblivion?guy think straight
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by Geomel: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2011
Lord Jesus,it is getting worse day by day please come to your rescue.AMEN
[img]http://www.web4lagos.com[/img]
Re: Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder by velo10: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2011
This revelations tell a lot. RIP Funsho Williams.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode In Closed-Door Meeting With Aides, Commissioners / Dangote Blasts State Governors For High Poverty Rate In Northern Nigeria / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.