Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,446 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Have Severed Nigeria And Nigerians Well – Buhari What Is Your Take On This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Severed Nigeria And Nigerians Well – Buhari What Is Your Take On This? (107 Views)

Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Severed Nigeria And Nigerians Well – Buhari What Is Your Take On This? by AllNews1: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday claims that he has served Nigeria and Nigerians well.

I have not failed anyone and we all know that my administration remains the best since Nigeria gained her independence in 1960, he added.

The President, who was in Bauchi in continuation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential and Gubernatorial Campaign rallies, spoke during his courtesy call on the Emir of Bauchi, His Royal Highness (Dr) Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu.

The president, however, has drummed support for the All Progressive Congress [APC] presidential candidate Bola Tinubu and to all APC gubernatorial candidates.

According to Buhari, the huge crowd that welcomed him wherever he went was a sign of genuine love and loyalty.

https://www.thewatchngr.com/2023/01/i-have-severed-nigeria-and-nigerians.html

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Online Fraud / Ogoni Deserves An Apology,better Treatment From Nigeria- Tonye Cole / Fuel Subsidy - Is It Helping Us Or Is Robbing Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.