Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? (649 Views)

With This Peter Obi Is Good As Gone / This Peter Obi's Supporter Is Confused. Picture Added / Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by AirFireEarthH20: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
"I'm the only Governor in Nigeria who never borrowed money as certified by DMO but still left about 75 billion Naira to my successor. If anyone can proof that I took a loan from anywhere during my tenure or taken Anambra State money directly or indirectly during and after my tenure as Governor, I'll stop campaigning''
- Peter Obi

Seun nlfpmod Dominique

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by worldTina(f): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Straight forward man

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by id911(m): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Peter Obi is the only man in Nigeria who served as a public official that can boldly say this without anyone blinking an eye. He has been saying it but no one has challenged him. Those who hates him do so because of his tribe, nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by Tochi3(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
It does not make sense taking up a challenge that will make one look more stupid, empty & insane at the end of the day grin

Even the gazelles from the garangaja World.. despite the stupidity that is embedded in their DNA will never attempt such a challenge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by SLAP44: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2023

Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by SadiqBabaSani: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Because you wont see anything on the man, either he is too smart or he is just another human.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by SWATMan: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
AirFireEarthH20:
- Peter Obi

Because it's a wild goose chase grin
Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by Bragalane: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2023

Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by ThoughtOfYou: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
To take up the challenge, you have to put something on something otherwise you'll fail
Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by AirFireEarthH20: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bragalane:
Foolish fools everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZr7AWrTX6U

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by Naijanascam: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin grin grin

Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by hisgrace090: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
A genuine candidate that will be a blessing to Nigeria.
Obi is a quality personality.
Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by habsydiamond(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
The only serious candidate.... with the way this thing is going I hope some people will not sell the future of their unborn children because of 5k. That will finish on 5tubers of yam without groundnut oil or palm oil. Na big suffering be that oo
Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by Shikini: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
They know the truth
Re: Why Is Nobody Ready To Take Up This Peter Obi's Challenge? by Bragalane: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Exactly same thing Tinubu said to all foolish Igbos in particular insulting him.

AirFireEarthH20:

He said he's not bordered about lies and propaganda written in the papers about him. Whatever you find, you should take it to the appropriate authority and if they can proof it, then he'll stop campaigning.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Enforce The Use Of BVAS In The Core North? / NTA Canvassing Vote For Obi / Results Collation: Tinubu Approaches Court To Stop LP, PDP Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.