Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) (60215 Views)

U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by orisa37: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2023
The end of Putin is here now, loading..........on 911
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Ganbite: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2023
Light78:

You are just an educated-illiterate. I am sorry I used that word.

What's stopping them from turning Ukraine to dust?

I'm deeply sorry to say this I guess you are the one that is educated-illiterate u talked about Ukraine, don't you know that Putin has an interest in Ukraine turning Ukraine to ashes will not cost them 24 hours but the infrastructure and their interest in some region is making them not to strike heavy... Nato knows what Russia is capable of and that's why they are scared to go into that war with Ukraine... just imagine the damages they have caused Ukraine already it will take decades to fix them, if they manage to strike any part of Russia they will get paid heavily .. study the war anytime they strike Russia territory they always pay heavy and cry to the world that Russia is committing a war crime. this is to let you know that what they are still doing with Ukraine is a child's play ..

Let's call a spade a spade it won't cost Russia to destroy the entire Ukraine but it will affect the Russia people in the Ukraine also because they also have their territory
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2023
TristanX:

Every Pro- American and even Americans themselves knew Russia would invade Ukraine because the US gave out that early warning after getting an intel on it. And like the freak Russia is, they kept denying their plans to invade. So it wasn’t a new thing when they finally invaded Ukraine.

Oga if u think in any way the Russian so called hypersonic missiles can deter the US u are on a long thing. Ever heard of the American Early warning interceptor missiles? Stationed in Alaska and Pacific Ocean. U need to read further. If Russia actually had these capabilities u guys boast of, they would have attacked US mainland a long time ago. It’s simple reasoning

And for your info, the US secretly possess lethal designs of hypersonic missiles. They just want to maintain a status quo by playing to your beliefs. The talkative Donald Trump was the one who almost blew the cover on the existence of those missiles but I think he was shut up on time. It’s so alarming that most of u think the US can not have or replicate a technology that ordinary North Korea possess.
Be calming down oo, all these over hyped na Dey kill footballer, US does not have hypersonic missiles yet they’re still research and developing it, the people who don’t show off their weapons are the Russians military Chinese they will make it keep it silently for use, it was shocken to the world see them using it already while they’re still researching on it.
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by TristanX: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2023
Bigchristo:
Be calming down oo, all these over hyped na Dey kill footballer, US does not have hypersonic missiles yet they’re still research and developing it, the people who don’t show off their weapons are the Russians military Chinese they will make it keep it silently for use, it was shocken to the world see them using it already while they’re still researching on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Putin just dey play with fire.
Resd news from hith side and balance your view ,not just the west propaganda
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2023
TristanX:

U sound so funny. Your analysis sounds empty of intellect too. Just listen to yourself. Russia also sees America as a big threat if u must know. Even as a bigger threat. U don’t mess with a nation that has 5,000 military bases around the world

Try to comprehend please, it’s important in your life, always learn, I said if America feel Russia should go down, Europe and America will also feel that impact, the world will change. Comprehension is key
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Mikekan30: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
Light78:

You are just an educated-illiterate. I am sorry I used that word.

What's stopping them from turning Ukraine to dust?

U don't even have a clue, where Russia in war with Ukraine? The exercise was invading not going to war. They're invading Missile territories of Ukraine....

And they have successfully carried 75% of their exercise, I have friends who school in Ukraine universities, this is genuine source not social media news.
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
seanwilliam:

I can bet my life that Russia can’t single-handedly defeat USA
can USA singlehandedly defeat Mother Bear?
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=TristanX post=120358585][/quote]check the date of lunch, Russia has it since 2018 while US lunches their own 12 Dec 2022 — A US Air Force bomber successfully launched a fully-operational hypersonic missile in a milestone weapon test.

Russia don bam up since na you never understand

Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2023
Minjim:

And Germany and France don't have nukes?

What do you think their nukes are meant for?

Some use nukes to defend their country others use it to look for trouble

Baba, Germany and France live comfortably and can't risk a WW2 scenario happening again. Everyone including the US is focused on growing their economies because of China, no needless war on anybody's agenda.

Let Ukraine try bomb Russia and see what happens. NATO would never risk a confrontation with Russia.
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2023
orisa37:

Na GOD go end it
God did not create this world to have an end. That's why God said, 'enjoy everything in the world but don't destroy it'.

God knows man is capable of doing the unthinkable.
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Nolevel666: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Righteousness2:
Right in our very eyes, we see Bible End times prophecies Flipping off the pages at warp speed.

The World is Heading speedily to the time JESUS CHRIST personally described as the Worst time in humanity

This is the GREATEST GENERATION from a Prophetical Perspective.
Don't be carried away with nonessentials .
The Rapture of the saints can Happen at anytime.
Run with all your might to JESUS CHRIST.
Be ready! Live ready!
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.

Shut up your dirty mouth

Is it today nations started waring against nations?

Have wars not been happening before your bible was written?

Go to hell with your bible and it worthless prophecies
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by TristanX: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bigchristo:
check the date of lunch, Russia has it since 2018 while US lunches their own 12 Dec 2022 — A US Air Force bomber successfully launched a fully-operational hypersonic missile in a milestone weapon test.

Russia don bam up since na you never understand

U keep going round and round in circles and I don’t know why. U people kept shouting that they US can’t have the hypersonic technology now you have shifted post to datebook of launch

The most important thing is the US has also launched the missile. The date of launch or who launched first doesn’t matter. Afterall the US launched a nuclear weapon before Russia but Russia has the highest number in their silos

U Russian bots should find a better job biko

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by TristanX: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:

Baba, Germany and France live comfortably and can't risk a WW2 scenario happening again. Everyone including the US is focused on growing their economies because of China, no needless war on anybody's agenda.

Let Ukraine try bomb Russia and see what happens. NATO would never risk a confrontation with Russia.

Even China wouldn’t risk a war too because of their fast growing economy
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
TristanX:

U keep going round and round in circles and I don’t know why. U people kept shouting that they US can’t have the hypersonic technology now you have shifted post to datebook of launch

The most important thing is the US has also launched the missile. The date of launch or who launched first doesn’t matter. Afterall the US launched a nuclear weapon before Russia but Russia has the highest number in their silos

Right. Taking it a step further, no one even knows whether or not all of Russia’s nukes are fully operational. Their nukes are actually from the Soviet era.
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Masterito(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
I am not sure you know what nukes means. If Nigeria have one with capacity to deliver it, every one will careful to fight Nigeria not because we are too strong but because one nuke can cause huge damage
tegrianonigltd:

Try research about Russia nuclear, Korea, then you go know why usa and nato Dey careful. You go understand why them dey use Ukraine as battlefield why Ukraine Presido no understand. You wan hit Putin directly ?

Just Google Russia nuclear head, if you find nothing, and I research give you, it doesn’t make sense, I give you 20k
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Masterito:
I am not sure you know what nukes means. If Nigeria have one with capacity to deliver it, every one will careful to fight Nigeria not because we are too strong but because one nuke can cause huge damage

I said if them do Russia, russia go do back, and everywhere go messy, You don fit understand for pidgin ?
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Bigchristo: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
TristanX:

You’re contradicting yourself, so I pointed out the date of launch so you can understand that Russia has it before the US and mind you na ur coconut head be bot, nobody said US can’t have it I literally remind you of whom has it first so if e pain you try enter bike go una transformer make you hug am
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Masterito(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
And the US watching? Lol. See before Russia will start nuking the US, US must have rained nukes on them. US military and intelligence budget is not a comedy.
tegrianonigltd:

I said if them do Russia, russia go do back, and everywhere go messy, You don fit understand for pidgin ?
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Masterito:
And the US watching? Lol. See before Russia will start nuking the US, US must have rained nukes on them. US military and intelligence budget is not a comedy.

You no Dey understand at all, I say if america or nato do Russia, Russia go strike back and the world go dey messy. IF AMERICA, meaning US

If Russia go down, america and Europe will be messy. No be fight to start, it is not a fight to start.

Russia have the most Sophia nukes in the world even if usa have more than them By few
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Masterito(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
You must be deceived by goggle. US can't tell exactly what they have. They always keep surprises. Even Putin knows this.
SlyfoxxThaOG:

Russia has more nukes that US my man. Nuclear war is not conventional war. The US military budget gives them an advantage only in conventional war because they can afford more ships, planes, tanks, aircraft carriers, ammunition etc. but nuclear war makes all that irrelevant. That’s why the US will never dare invade or start war with any nuclear country. Forget Russia, even North Korea they won’t. Make una dey try reason sometimes. You people hype US too much.
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Masterviolence: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
SlyfoxxThaOG:

Russia has more nukes that US my man. Nuclear war is not conventional war. The US military budget gives them an advantage only in conventional war because they can afford more ships, planes, tanks, aircraft carriers, ammunition etc. but nuclear war makes all that irrelevant. That’s why the US will never dare invade or start war with any nuclear country. Forget Russia, even North Korea they won’t. Make una dey try reason sometimes. You people hype US too much.
I blame Hollywood
They think a war with Russia is easy, just because they invade rag-tag militant and ak47 operators and gain little victory they call themselves global power. Forgetting that they were disgraced in Vietnam and in Afghanistan which was the recent humiliation.

A war with Russia will end the world.
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Masterito:

You’re right, Sir. Military spending aside, the US budgets $60 billion per year on intelligence alone which is equal to or more than Russia’s entire military budget. After all, US intelligence predicted nearly the exact date of the Russian invasion while the world was laughing and saying it wouldn’t happen. If that was known then nothing Russia does is a secret.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by maasoap(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
PROPEACE:

I do not doubt it that one day, a fool will become a president in a country with nuclear weapons and will fire a world power. I don't doubt it. I thought Trump will be that president but it turned out even an idiot like him knows better.

Official reports after he left the office revealed that he actually considered using it against Iran

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.