Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) (60213 Views)

U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by darediamond(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Karnice600:

...and reason in rubbles and ashes.
You need an apartment in a clinic. You need delicate care.
You seriously need mental health cheack oo.

So my words reset your thinking faculty to the extrem after positivity like this?

Na ukrain go save u lol.
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Masterviolence: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
SlyfoxxThaOG:

Don't mind dem. Too much action movie has distorted their brain. Even America know it would be the end of humanity if they go to war with Russia which is why it will NEVER happen. It’s called mutually assured destruction and it’s the biggest deterrence in the world. That’s why the US is quick to invade or wage diplomatic war on any small country they here is developing nukes. They want to be the only ones with that power so they can keep bullying small countries.
That's just the truth.
Even Russia that has the best air defense system in the world will not even think of going to war with a nuclear armed country no matter how small it is.

Russia is not worried about any country developing WMD's, as far it is not their neighbor they're ok with it, but the u.s being a bully will not allow it, even if you're a million miles away from them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by OyinO: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
penearth:
The end of purin is here now, loading..........

Yeye fowl wey nor fit manufacture toothpick and pencil is talking. You think Russia is your Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by generalwo(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
ken6488:
Russia need on 3 sarmat to sink USA, both countries will be destroyed
..... Lol.... USA will suffer irreparable losses for sure but total annihilation? Nah.... I can't say same for Russia!!
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by PROPEACE: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
maasoap:

Official reports after he left the office revealed that he actually considered using it against Iran
I will not be surprised. That's quite like him.
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by 24dro(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Pastor don come again! grin grin grin grin
Righteousness2:
Right in our very eyes, we see Bible End times prophecies Flipping off the pages at warp speed.

The World is Heading speedily to the time JESUS CHRIST personally described as the Worst time in humanity

This is the GREATEST GENERATION from a Prophetical Perspective.
Don't be carried away with nonessentials .
The Rapture of the saints can Happen at anytime.
Run with all your might to JESUS CHRIST.
Be ready! Live ready!
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by osazsky(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bigchristo:
See mumu have thoughts of the meaning of proxy war? The Russians are fighting both US and NATO and the entire Europe in combine yet they’ve succeeded in turning Ukraine to ghost town, the world knows who is weak in the war stop exposing your low level of IQ by dabbling on such foolish arguments Nigeria wey never fit get 24hrs power supply na wan face Russia? Does your country even have air raid sirens to know when missiles is flying into your territory? Oga go n think about your life grin grin
try update urself..hope u know say na only old people remain for Russia..Putin forces it's citizens into Ukraine cuz soldiers don finish ..see them seeking asylum in various border..who wan die
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Bigchristo: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
osazsky:
try update urself..hope u know say na only old people remain for Russia..Putin forces it's citizens into Ukraine cuz soldiers don finish ..see them seeking asylum in various border..who wan die
your last comment just validate how dumb you are by saying this, they’ve deceived you so far Russians citizens are still alive both young and old them never die they’re only preparing and brazing up for any eventuality it happens in every country once there’s war you wey dey hide behind keyboards 🎹 go fall out with rifles if you don’t want to fight na you go first die 🤣😂🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:

You guys always make this mundane argeuments and they are not helpful.
Russia is one country. NATO is comprised of over a dozen countries. So?

While Russia has her state of the art armaments, fighting a dozen countries, including almost half a dozen super powers is counterproductive.

But Russia has the most dangerous weapons and the most dangerous delivery systems, just like the NATO countries.

That means that a war with these other powers will certainly lead to mutual destruction!

Simple

They are fighting Ukraine oga.
NATO is sponsoring them , and that's normal in a war.
Why is Russia been helped by dwarf powers like Nk and Iran ?
Are they fighting without help elsewhere ?
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Adjovi: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2023
Nursepepeye:
Adolf Hitler did worse and we all know how it ends so shut up and watch

If Hitler had nukes, history will be different obviously. Y'all keep forgetting that
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Adjovi: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2023
litaninja:
Only that the U.S. is much larger than just Texas. Truth is, one country can cook for the whole world and the world will finish the food. However, if the whole world cooks for one country, e no fit finish am.

You dey whine Russia ni. Dem go chop the food finish it no go remain anything. Russia na continent on him own o. Make Una dey know
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Otobong3374(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2023
owobokiri:

Putin does not play with fire! You know why? Putin is the fire!
The West started stationing missiles and anti missile launchers around his borders, now he has to bring mayhem closer to their doorsteps..
Putin Is Fire Putin Is Fire Every Where, At The End Civillian Will Cry
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Lunja: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Otobong3374:
Otobong, mumu bong. You are bonged forever cheesy

Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Otobong3374(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Lunja post=120384955][/quote] Why Your Shithole Brain Did Not Tell That You Are Hiding With Your Pop Corn Putin? I Know You Are Hungry, You Need Food To Sustain
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by TristanX: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bigchristo:
You’re contradicting yourself, so I pointed out the date of launch so you can understand that Russia has it before the US and mind you na ur coconut head be bot, nobody said US can’t have it I literally remind you of whom has it first so if e pain you try enter bike go una transformer make you hug am

U sound like a kid. Definitely I’m so much older than u. I’m sure you’re not even up to mid 30s which still makes a kid compared to me

U are the one contradicting yourself....

Let me repeat what I said if u can’t simply comprehend: The most important thing is the US has also launched the missile. The date of launch or who launched first doesn’t matter in weapons technology. Afterall the US launched a nuclear weapon before Russia but Russia has the highest number in their silos
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by litaninja(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol. Go and ask Nazi Germany, they can explain better.

Adjovi:

You dey whine Russia ni. Dem go chop the food finish it no go remain anything. Russia na continent on him own o. Make Una dey know
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Bigchristo: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
TristanX:

U sound like a kid. Definitely I’m so much older than u. I’m sure you’re not even up to mid 30s which still makes a kid compared to me

U are the one contradicting yourself....

Let me repeat what I said if u can’t simply comprehend: The most important thing is the US has also launched the missile. The date of launch or who launched first doesn’t matter in weapons technology. Afterall the US launched a nuclear weapon before Russia but Russia has the highest number in their silos
You’re still a kid if you can not comprehend the reasons behind showing you the dates, you said US have the hypersonic Missiles I pointed out the dates of launch to you so you can understand that Russia has launched theirs since 2018 meanwhile the US was still researching on how to get such weapons when Russia already used it to blast Ukrainian underground storage facilities for ammunition, yes the US launched their own after seeing what Russia got it will be like a shame to them if they’re not up to date with such military equipment that’s why they hurriedly launched it during Dec 2022, I am still stressing on it that both Russia and China has take lead of the US in launching modern technologies that’s where the hate is coming from because imagine something you own since 2018 someone is trying hard get it in 2022 you nor see how many years gap? Talking about Nuclear weapons the US launch it before Russia but same Russia has also take a lead in having the biggest nuclear warheads so nor F#ck with the Russians in terms of making weapons them bam, if you like call yourself kid but me n your father maybe age mate so be guided everybody not be mate here and if you want do age comparison remember we nor wan inherit anything here so keep stressing on age I pray Nairaland upgrade to an extent of posting pictures here some of una nor Dey get sense at all
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by TristanX: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bigchristo:
You’re still a kid if you can not comprehend the reasons behind showing you the dates, you said US have the hypersonic Missiles I pointed out the dates of launch to you so you can understand that Russia has launched theirs since 2018 meanwhile the US was still researching on how to get such weapons when Russia already used it to blast Ukrainian underground storage facilities for ammunition, yes the US launched their own after seeing what Russia got it will be like a shame to them if they’re not up to date with such military equipment that’s why they hurriedly launched it during Dec 2022, I am still stressing on it that both Russia and China has take lead of the US in launching modern technologies that’s where the hate is coming from because imagine something you own since 2018 someone is trying hard get it in 2022 you nor see how many years gap? Talking about Nuclear weapons the US launch it before Russia but same Russia has also take a lead in having the biggest nuclear warheads so nor F#ck with the Russians in terms of making weapons them bam, if you like call yourself kid but me n your father maybe age mate so be guided everybody not be mate here and if you want do age comparison remember we nor wan inherit anything here so keep stressing on age I pray Nairaland upgrade to an extent of posting pictures here some of una nor Dey get sense at all

I didn’t bother reading the long epistle u wrote there. I leave you to your shallow mind

Next thread pls!
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Bigchristo: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
TristanX:

I didn’t bother reading the long epistle u wrote there. I leave you to your shallow mind

Next thread pls!
your brain get mukor
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by TristanX: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bigchristo:
your brain get mukor

😂 😂 mugu it’s mucus and not mukor. I knew u were daft.

And for your information YES! every brain has a mucus layer/membrane under the auspices of the falx cerebrii.

I guess u didn’t even know what u were spewing 😂 😂 Ode!!
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Bigchristo: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
TristanX:

😂 😂 mugu it’s mucus and not mukor. I knew u were daft.

And for your information YES! every brain has a mucus layer/membrane under the auspices of the falx cerebrii.

I guess u didn’t even know what u were spewing 😂 😂 Ode!!
You be goat 🐐 keep wasting your time trying to be relevant whereas you are dumb as f#ck, shey you nor understand pidgin spelling? Dey there make pant Dey wear you
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Lunja: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Otobong3374:
Thief otobong, you neva even see anything yet. More shame on dem crooks. Foolish bong!
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Otobong3374(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lunja:
[/quote] grin[quote author=Lunja post=120406270]
Bastard Troll
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Lunja: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Otobong3374:
grin Foolish otobong. Useless failure.
U neva even see anything, devilish bong.
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Otobong3374(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lunja:
[/quote] grin[quote author=Lunja post=120408845]
Useless Maggot
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Otobong3374(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Putin That Is Digging His Grave With Zelenskyy Want To Go To War With America?? Putin U Are Patiable Because America Is Ever Ready To Kill Both Your Body And Spirit.
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Lunja: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Otobong3374:
grin otobong mama na Useless Maggot
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Otobong3374(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Lunja:
[/quote] grin[quote author=Lunja post=120414633]
Useless Maggot With Infected Brain. Hunger, Keep On Wailing Blood, I Know U Are Hungry. Bitch, Hunger Is Disturbing You & Food Shortages Are Rampant In Your Shithole Country. Racist, Come To America I Have Many Places For Racist.
Re: Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) by Otobong3374(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2023
generalwo:
..... Lol.... USA will suffer irreparable losses for sure but total annihilation? Nah.... I can't say same for Russia!!
I Know Many Nigerians Are Walking With Infected Brain & U Are One Of Them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.