Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger (614 Views)

Nigerian Army Kills Anambra Vigilante Members In Lilu, Labels Them ESN/IPOB / The Aircraft & Bombs Of Nigerian Militarythat Will Bring Boko Haram To Its Knees / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by ijustdey: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
By Wole Mosadomi, Minna

An unidentified aircraft has reportedly bombed Galadima Kogo community in Shiroro Local Government Area of Niger state on Tuesday, killing vigilante members.

The Commander of the vigilante group and several others were also said to have been injured.

Vanguard reliably gathered that the local vigilante men were preparing for a counter-operation against bandits, when the aircraft attacked them.

The bandits had raided the community on Monday, kidnapped several villagers and made away with large number of cattle.

One of the community leaders in the area confirmed the incident on phone.

“The development is unbelievable. As at now, I cannot say how many people have been killed, but I know they are many,” said the leader who wished to remain anonymous.

“What I know is that two Hilux vans have evacuated the dead from the camp.

“It is the vigilante men that have been protecting us against these bandits and now that many of them have been killed, we are at the mercy of the gunmen,” the source declared.

The Commissioner for Internal Security and Humanitarian Affairs, Mr. Emmanuel Umar, when contacted, confirmed the incident, but could not say the exact number of those killed or where the aircraft came from.

“Government is already on top of the incindent as we are battling with the survivors and injured and how to restore peace to the community,” the Commissioner remarked.

In the past few weeks, bandits have been ravaging Shiroro, Paikoro and Munya Local Government areas, during which a councillor was killed on Sunday, while others escaped.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/unknown-aircraft-bombs-vigilante-members-in-niger/

Nlfpmod
Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by Npfn: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hmm
Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
What has not happened under this APC people

4 Likes

Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by Beremx(f): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
From unknown gunmen to unknown aircraft.
Can someone prove to me Buhari and his useless government isn't aware of the bombing?

Nonsense 😡😡😡😡😡

RIP to the dead

4 Likes

Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by Stella77(f): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala wahala

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️
Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by Pierocash(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Na Dem. it wasn't a mistake,they bombed them intentionally to foil the planned counter offensive against the bandits.

With all these, somebody still wants to go vote a party with a terrorist leader as vice. Is ok,

6 Likes

Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by christejames(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
When they say this govt has a hand in the insecurity being unleashed across the country urchins will disagree and cuss you! undecided

5 Likes

Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by BossGerald: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Apc is a cancer that must be uprooted from the system of this country...even goodluck Jonathan regime no bad reach like this.

Say no to Muslim Muslim evil ticket

Vote wisely, vote Obi

2 Likes

Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by rayvelez(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lol they know how to mistakenly bomb a vigilante members but they are coward to bomb bandits make it make sense nah.... Don’t be surprised if these bandits attack this villages tomorrow
Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by bishopkay: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
No unknown aircraft can fly in our airspace undetected. This was a coordinated attack on the Vigilantes by government backed authorities. If you think Atiku or Tifnubu will change this, then you're very stupid! Those two men will protect the interests of the people doing all this rubbish but you're still looking for a reason to vote for Peter Obi. Dey play ooh... Just dey play

1 Like

Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by Iykoto86(m): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Beremx:
Can someone prove to me Buhari and his useless government isn't aware of the bombing?

Nonsense 😡😡😡😡😡

RIP to the dead
APC is a terrorist party.abeg how can i locate this una emoji.cant seem to find it

1 Like

Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by Nbote(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
From the North down to the East, the govt has a hand in all the insecurity and chaos going on

1 Like

Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by Collins9156(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
When is Atiku going to condemn the attack.

1 Like

Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by RZArecta(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Yeah riiiiiiiiiight grin
Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by AgubataAkokwa: 6:41am On Jan 25, 2023
Tilumbu APC is evil. May God punish tilumbu and cause him to poo in his pants everyday

1 Like

Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by agulion: 6:58am On Jan 25, 2023
APC and Tinubu must be rejected by all means
Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by owobokiri(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2023
As long as you refuse to accept the true nature of your problems, you will continue to suffer the consequences.

Many of us here have refused to accept that the method of recruitment into the armed forces have compromised standards and entrenched sectionalism.

Either because of Party or religious affiliations, we willingly do violence to facts. But facts are facts! And what are the facts?

The facts are basic two here: 1) The armed forces have been compromised and lots of characters with sectional or fanatical religious ideologies are now in commanding positions! 2) Foreign powers with bases around Nigerias neighboring countries are directly sponsoring radical religious and sectional conflicts in Nigeria..
Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by PrinceOfLagos: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2023
Na wa
Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by Beremx(f): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2023
Iykoto86:
APC is a terrorist party.abeg how can i locate this una emoji.cant seem to find it
use the emoji on your phone. It will show

1 Like

Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by owobokiri(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Beremx:

Nonsense 😡😡😡😡😡

RIP to the dead

We handed the country over to some foreigners from Niger Republic to rule and they have decided to loot and kill everything in sight, because they actually don't believe in the country.
It's that simple

1 Like

Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Thiefnubuu don buy aircraft give bandits and terrorists.
Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by Islie: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: ‘unknown Aircraft’ Bombs Vigilante Members In Niger by fulanifilot(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
That means the foreign mercenaries who complement the insurgents have started using their airpower assets (combat aircraft). I've been expecting this for several years, after the day that an unexpected Russian military cargo jet (full of questionable military hardware and associated supplies) landed illegally at Kano airport on grounds of mechanical problems, and was detained by FAAN, Kano.

During its detention, journalists visited alongside politician Modu Sherriff and entered the aircraft to inspect is contents. Some of those journalists produced video coverage of the aircraft's cargo bay which contained among other military hardware, two Aerospatiale "Gazelle" combat helicopters with their rotors folded.

Up till tomorrow, repiars and mechanics for that model of cargo jet never came to the airport to conduct repairs of the so-called mechanical problems claimed by the crew. All that was observed was that, in a short period of time, the aircraft mysteriously took off from Kano airport (that detained it for landing without permission) with its controversial contents after the visit of Modu Sherriff.

If too many Nigerians prefer to stupidly forget the truth they were opportuned to see (which Nigeria's enemies of progress struggle so hard to hide/suppress albeit unsuccessfully sometimes), then it shall remain very unfortunate for those too many Nigerians. As for me, I'll never forget what I saw and heard...that news report and I'll never trust ANY POLITICIAN who makes the kind of struggles we see daily, to get political power or hold onto power.

They have turned Nigeria into nothing more than a rotten business venture that's engineered to endlessly yield septic profits to them at the very expense of the highly expendable masses and country.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Still Continue To Accept The Old Notes Into Bank Acc." Godwin Emefiele / PDP Guber Rally At Mubi, In Adamawa State (Video) / The Battle For North: My Personal Opinion On The Naira Woes Across The Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.