Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,717 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. (663 Views)

When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation / If Peter Obi Win A Single State Outside Southeast I Will Deactivate My Acco / Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. by FatherOfJesus: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
That's the reality that APC members cannot deal with.
The only state I see him winning in NE and NW is probably Borno and Yobe (this isn't even sure) . Which he won't still win in a landslide.

Atiku and Kwankwaso will sweep Northwest. Atiku will win Gombe, Buachi and Adamawa in NE.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. by Stella77(f): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Peter Obi is the only opportune person to win this politics

πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΎ Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ–₯️πŸ–₯️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. by Buhari4sale: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Who is your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. by booblacain(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
I suspect this OP and his kinds here are Tinubu supporters, cause you have to be really dumb not to know by now that the more you talk about Tinubu, whether good or bad, the more he gets popular and so the more he is likely to win this election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. by KingKO22: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pandora Obituary and his Zombipigs followers will definitely win all the NE and NW states with land slide and will be declared the winner and president of IPOB and CAN of Beeeerfraud republic
πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tinibu will win Zamfara, Kastina and maybe kebbi states.. No more, no less..
But he will do that with a small margin..
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. by yarimo(m): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
The only state I see him winning in NE and NW is probably Borno and Yobe (this isn't even sure) . Which he won't still win in a landslide.

Atiku and Kwankwaso will sweep Northwest. Atiku will win Gombe, Buachi and Adamawa in NE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. by SmartPolician: 2:48am On Jan 25, 2023
I don't see any of the four major candidates getting 25% in 25 states + the highest number of votes cast. So, I see this election going into a runoff.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. by Oladelepsy001(m): 4:17am On Jan 25, 2023
This is not just a matter of Tinubu , Nigeria is about to witness one of the toughest presidential election in history of this nation. When last have you heard about 3 major presidential contestants in 1poll? If you follow the campaign properly you concur that 25-30% of votes in about 25 States is more important to the major aspirants than the so called "sweeping the north west"..
In your view do you think even Kwankwaso that is from Northwest or Atiku from the North can also boast of sweeping the northwest votes without being shared?
These are the state you're talking about: Jigawa, kadauna, Kano, Kebbi, Sokoto, Kastina & Zamfara
So, don't just call a candidate but be concerned about the major contestants.
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. by jogojogo: 5:57am On Jan 25, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Peter Obi won
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. by jogojogo: 5:59am On Jan 25, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
he will win Borno Yobe
Re: Tinubu Will Not Win Any Single State In Northwest. by Anambra1stS0n: 6:05am On Jan 25, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Atiku will win Kastina, Tinubu will not win any state in Northwest, in Northeast only Borno with small margin against Atiku, in North Central two states, Kwara and possibly Kogi

(1) (Reply)

I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu | Daily Trust / We Are Warning You People Now Same Way We Warned Against Buhari / Pater Obi Campaign Rally At Ekpoma, Edo State.(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.