Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks (1086 Views)

Nigerians Who Returned From Abroad: Any Regret? / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks by cdyfoundation(m): 6:31am On Jan 25, 2023
I applied for uk dependant visa with my daughter on 1 December 2022, and on 19 December 2022, I got a decision letter with my daughter own, and I later received pickup letter from TLS on 21 December 2022, but my daughter pick up mail is not out till today 25 January 2023, making 8weeks after I submitted the application and the passport hasn't been returned to collection center at Ikeja, I tried to track it, it's showing the passport is with DMC, decision making center, please what can I do? Or any idea how to go about it, I need to travel with her she is less than A year old. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks by Pickmycall: 6:54am On Jan 25, 2023
I hope you are going there for business?No go dey stranded O,
Re: My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks by cdyfoundation(m): 7:02am On Jan 25, 2023
Pickmycall:
I hope you are going there for business?No go dey stranded O,

I said I applied for dependant, is a skilled workers Visa, my spouse is already in the UK working as a skilled worker, we need to go join him there as a dependant skilled worker visa too with my daughter, I have gotten my Visa, but my daughter passport hasn't been returned after I have gotten Decision letter of successful visa her too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks by Taich(m): 7:12am On Jan 25, 2023
Write or call to them, they have a paid call that works better if calling with a glo line. I think that will sort your issues, congrats.

1 Like

Re: My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks by cdyfoundation(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2023
@Taich
thanks for the advice, I have done the paid call, they said they are on it that I should give them till this weekend.
Re: My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks by olasaad(f): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2023
cdyfoundation:

I said I applied for dependant, is a skilled workers Visa, my spouse is already in the UK working as a skilled worker, we need to go join him there as a dependant skilled worker visa too with my daughter, I have gotten my Visa, but my daughter passport hasn't been returned after I have gotten Decision letter of successful visa her too

Who are you Are you one of them tongue
Re: My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks by Taich(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2023
cdyfoundation:
@Taich
thanks for the advice, I have done the paid call, they said they are on it that I should give them till this weekend.

That's OK, it will be sorted out.

1 Like

Re: My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks by cdyfoundation(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2023
olasaad:

Who are you Are you one of them tongue

Must u talk or type? If u don't have any idea or contribution to the post, u can just look and go ur way.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks by olasaad(f): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2023
cdyfoundation:

Must u talk or type? If u don't have any idea or contribution to the post, u can just look and go ur way.
Thanks

Se I can not ask questions when I am confused ni cheesy
Re: My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks by Thortp(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks by Thortp(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7267459/uk-student-visa-tier-4/730
cdyfoundation:
I applied for uk dependant visa with my daughter on 1 December 2022, and on 19 December 2022, I got a decision letter with my daughter own, and I later received pickup letter from TLS on 21 December 2022, but my daughter pick up mail is not out till today 25 January 2023, making 8weeks after I submitted the application and the passport hasn't been returned to collection center at Ikeja, I tried to track it, it's showing the passport is with DMC, decision making center, please what can I do? Or any idea how to go about it, I need to travel with her she is less than A year old. Thanks
Re: My Passport Hasn't Been Returned After 8weeks by Ashake123: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Good afternoon. I am so sorry you went through this. Has it been resolved now? as i am also in the same situation since i got a decision mail in July and no update on our passports.

(1) (Reply)

! / Why Do We Envy People Who Travel Abroad? / Travel Opportunity To Europe, Don't Miss Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.