Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000111 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by PaoExchange(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
myhero:
Pls friends, my WAEC English is C6 and Teesside is demanding for C5 during my qualification check.. please how do I solve this issue?? Can they accept a letter of English proficiency from my university?? Someone pls advice me

Bro have you been able to sort this? I’d love to hear an update from you. I haven’t gotten an offer yet, but I’ve got C6 in English too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayomidelabaeka5: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
imhopeful:
Hi,

Once you have your BRP email, I will recommend if you are not to far from TLS center, try walk-in. There is definately glitch in the communication/flow recently.

Eg: @Justpat, I have someone who got BRP same day as you and has picked up passport earlier today, give it a try

That’s why I’m going tomorrow regardless of no collection mail. Decision since 19th, no reason for DMC to hold my passport again na. And I have to travel this weekend Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justinaa2012: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pls guys how do I track my passport courier in tls platform. I opted for courier delivery since last week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
PaoExchange:

Bro have you been able to sort this? I’d love to hear an update from you. I haven’t gotten an offer yet, but I’ve got C6 in English too

Try to get a letter from your school stating that the language of instruction of your degree was in English language.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
PaoExchange:

I opted for another school.. No time to waste time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mcleo007:

Try to get a letter from your school stating that the language of instruction of your degree was in English language.

Not all courses accepts English proficiency letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mykelpato(m): 1:14am On Jan 25, 2023
mimilyrics:
Feel free.
Okay thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Atikulator: 2:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Hi there @dduchess90

My wife who happens to be the main applicant and i her dependent did out bio on 5th Jan. We received an empty NSF 6th Jan. We made a paid call 23rd Jan and they said they are yet to make a decision. Is there need to be worried? We booked flight for 8th Feb already as school said we must be in the UK by 13th Feb at the most.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 2:36am On Jan 25, 2023
SirKingpin:
Good afternoon house. Please I have a question, i was denied uk tourist visa January 2022. Will it affect my study visa application in 2023?

No please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 2:51am On Jan 25, 2023
justinaa2012:
Pls guys how do I track my passport courier in tls platform. I opted for courier delivery since last week.

you can track it on dhl website using the tracking number given to you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dotedote: 3:17am On Jan 25, 2023
school said SHE must be ........
Atikulator:
Hi there @dduchess90

My wife who happens to be the main applicant and i her dependent did out bio on 5th Jan. We received an empty NSF 6th Jan. We made a paid call 23rd Jan and they said they are yet to make a decision. Is there need to be worried? We booked flight for 8th Feb already as school said we must be in the UK by 13th Feb at the most.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:38am On Jan 25, 2023
Hello

Did she pay for priority or standard? That can help you decide if you want to call/mail to escalate it.

If she hasn't heard anything by Monday she can chase and request that,she should ensure she updates her Uni on any further delays from the 1st Feb so they can try to push from their end

My emphasis is on the MA, dependants can arrive anytime

Cheers
Atikulator:
Hi there @dduchess90

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:39am On Jan 25, 2023
Hello

Tracking update and collection mail is from TLS end, one staff seems to be working faster than the other

Cheers
Justpat:

This seem to be the lastest trend. My dependant also go collection mail since yesterday and mine is still at DMC. Deadline is lurking this weekend. UkVI will no seize to amaze us. ...God will touch their heart to move them tomorrow morning...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justinaa2012: 3:56am On Jan 25, 2023
president4life:

you can track it on dhl website using the tracking number given to you.
Thanks 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Darmiegold(f): 6:41am On Jan 25, 2023
Because it is possible I have family members and friends who are interested in studying abroad. Sir!

Panasonic101:

According to your previous post, you already got your Brp. Why do you need schools with flexible payment plan for undergraduate again …..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by PaoExchange(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2023
Mcleo007:

I know some universities takes this as proof of English, I just want to be sure Teesside does that too

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jhorjhor: 7:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Anyone with knowledge on Uni of Wolverhampton?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mudimooon: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2023
Pls who has flown with British airways?? Do they need COVID -19 negative test results. Please get back to me pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Hello

Not needed

Cheers
mudimooon:
Pls who has flown with British airways?? Do they need COVID -19 negative test results. Please get back to me pls.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sentojames: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2023
@dduchess90 and all
Please, can you clarify/give insight on accommodation in the UK? Hostel vs outside, which is better, sustainable and of great advantage to newbies? Please note that, Hostel seems to have policy that you cannot cancel the contract until end of study (Like 9 months contract), once signed. Please provide insights based on your experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Atikulator: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Did she pay for priority or standard? That can help you decide if you want to call/mail to escalate it.

If she hasn't heard anything by Monday she can chase and request that,she should ensure she updates her Uni on any further delays from the 1st Feb so they can try to push from their end

My emphasis is on the MA, dependants can arrive anytime

Cheers

Thank you so much for the response, she paid for standard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Atikulator: 8:40am On Jan 25, 2023
dotedote:
school said SHE must be ........

Yes she lol, thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayomidelabaeka5: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2023
jhorjhor:
Anyone with knowledge on Uni of Wolverhampton?

What do you need to know? That’s my school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horluphysiryor(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Good morning house, please I would love to know the deadline for tuition deposit payment at University of salford for September 2023 intake. Please help a soul
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2023
Yes. A dependants can get collection mail and even receive passport before MA.
So if you have not received a refusal yet...I will say congratulations

dotedote:
Please help Oooooooo

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2023
You will receive a courier /dispatch mail (right after your collection mail). It comes with your shipment number and the link with which you can track your shipment.

justinaa2012:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2023
Please who has flown Qatar air lately. Is a covid-19 negative test a requirement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KekeLee24: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2023
I believe your tracker would move today or tomorrow, please don't fret anymore, it's a done deal. You can try calling the TLS contact customer care line to discuss your situation or have your dependant speak to someone at the center when they go for collection. I got my collection mail on Monday evening and picked up yesterday. It moved to VAC on Monday after receiving my BRP on Sunday. It'll soon be over, again praying for you dear cause you have been a source of strength to us all.
Justpat:

This seem to be the lastest trend. My dependant also go collection mail since yesterday and mine is still at DMC. Deadline is lurking this weekend. UkVI will no seize to amaze us. ...God will touch their heart to move them tomorrow morning...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horluphysiryor(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Please help a soul 🙏, the school is not responding to my enquiry
Horluphysiryor:
Good morning house, please I would love to know the deadline for tuition deposit payment at University of salford for September 2023 intake. Please help a soul
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by harddrive2012: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2023
Good morning

Please when was your bio and is it standard or priority ?

KekeLee24:
I believe your tracker would move today or tomorrow, please don't fret anymore, it's a done deal. You can try calling the TLS contact customer care line to discuss your situation or have your dependant speak to someone at the center when they go for collection. I got my collection mail on Monday evening and picked up yesterday. It moved to VAC on Monday after receiving my BRP on Sunday. It'll soon be over, again praying for you dear cause you have been a source of strength to us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: Apowers and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.