Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! (3159 Views)

2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! by igweosita: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2007
WorkForce is hiring fresh graduates for its Entry Level Recruitment Program
Requirement:
27years old and below
Fresh graduates of any discipline

Apply online via http://www.myjobcentre.com/jobseekers/register.php

culled from www.jobsearchnigeria..com
Re: Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! by igweosita: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2007
Do you have a University degree?
Do you possess a can do attitude and do you have what it takes to excel in a performance driven environment?
Are you poised for Excellence?

Then this is for you:

Our Client is a clear and consistent leader in the Financial Services Industry. As a result of monumental growth & expansion of their business base, there exist exciting opportunities for young and dynamic University Graduates for its entry level positions.

There is a strong preference for candidates that are self driven, committed to personal development with a CAN-DO attitude to life & work.

To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, potential candidates’ profile must meet the following obligatory requirements:

1. Age - Not more than 27 years old by October 2007.

2. Have a minimum of a second class lower in any discipline from a reputable University.

3. Must have completed the NYSC programme.

4. Fluent in English Language (written and Verbal Communication) and must have reasonable I.T knowledge.

5. Must be committed to personal development & willing to undergo Employability Skill Training Programme

If you meet all the criteria above, please apply online via www.myjobcentre.com by clicking on the link ENTRY LEVEL SCHEME.
Re: Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! by georgee(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2007
i cant seem to submit my application,anybody having similar problems?
Re: Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! by georgee(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2007
cant seem to be able to submit my application after filling,anybody aving d same problem?
Re: Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! by bohler(f): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2007
the thing no gree gooooooooooooooo.
Re: Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! by Orobaba(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2007
Well,. is better u drop ur cv in their office beside UPS buiding along anthony because i av done theur test there. best of luck, is real,
Re: Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! by lionstar: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2007
how about telling them the #50,000 involved.I know times are hard in this country but how would people continue to take advantage of the unemployed under the guise of helping you acquiring skills.I was invited for a test,took my time under the rain,wrote the test,was told to stay behind as it would be an on-spot assessment and then like one was a novive was being told of a programme that will help you have an edge after of course the rigourous trainning.Men!!!!!!!!!!!!,3 gbosas!!!!!! to companies who invite people for tests and tell them to check for the results in a given time,goodness me?,at least no-one goes out to ask you to pay for anything
Re: Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! by Helpmate(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2007
Just sent mine.
try urs guys
Re: Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! by Buso4(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2007
Landers, make una run for una life. Workforce are armed robbers. They will rob u of the little money u have even after passing thier test. U will wait for the so called call for assessment for ever. Please everybody ignore them
Re: Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! by RobbieLex: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2007
oh are you serious,
well i actually thought they were recruiting for some company or something,
thanks for the update though, don't think i'll bother applying since it's a training thing, and since money is involved>>>>>
Re: Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! by akumbu: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2007
Why dont they differentiate between training and recruitment.
They want to play tricks on us.
Thay said entry level recruitment, they when u get da, they will tell you to pay to be trained before the assessment for recruitment.
please fello lansders, use your brain and run for your dear lives.
let them tell us the nature of the tarining, duration and how much, we will then individually decide if its worth applying for.
if they want o recruit, which i doubt, then there should not be any fee for a job u dont even have yet.
act wisely please.

(1) (Reply)

Adexec Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 / Recruitment Processes And Career Insights / Doheney Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.