Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,267 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) (44306 Views)

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) / 'Successful' Man Nabbed For Stealing Generator In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / Community Rescues Baby Kidnapped By Chimpanzees In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by iHateFraudsters: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2023
Spicycat:
Savages 😡😡😡

It just feels like cannibalism cry

A human eating another human embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2023
If you can eat a chimpanzee, you can eat a human being!

You are a cannibal!! Simple

3 Likes

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Sweetvie: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2023
Omo!🤮

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Chetas81(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2023
Oceanjagaban:

Them never protect you finish na wildlife them wan protect,just dey play,them never cook you that's why
HHHHHHHMMMMM ILLITERATE CAN SPEAK RUBBISH ____ YOU SICK WITH YOUR COMMENT ____ NOTHING GOOD IN BLACK AFRICAN CITIZENS ____ WITH THEIR USELESS ABUSE MENTALITY LIKE YOU
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Waywardson6: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2023
This was how "HIV/AIDS" supposedly began. Go & read thoroughly about the origins of AIDS. Plus, I wonder why the barbarism is so much in this country, haba. Wetin those poor animals do these people. Honestly, this is wicked & heart breaking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by gly2ken: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2023
Ebola, monkey pox loading

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Babaelemu: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2023
Bros forget your ideology me sha no fit eat chimpanzee if you go fit eat am no wahala for me
Jashub:
Na your papa come from Chimpanzees and primates. As for me and those who believe, we humans are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God , and for someone to openly forbid eating what God has freely given is a sign that some humans have misplaced priorities and would rather see their fellow men starve for the sake of an animal that is of no value to their existence

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by GOFRONT(m): 7:14am On Jan 26, 2023
People that eat chimpanzee, can also eat a human flesh when grilled.

Same way people that can have se.x with a Tomboy, with little encouragement, they can fvck their fellow man or men.

2 Likes

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Paracetamol01: 7:20am On Jan 26, 2023
Adaisback:
God help us o. How can you eat a creature that basically looks like you?
I never knew you have such a wonderful twins... carbon copy of yourself
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Bigchristo: 7:23am On Jan 26, 2023
jaybenugo:
Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Photos)

Chimpanzees in the Edumanom Forest Reserve located in Nembe Local Government Area of Bayelsa State have been killed by hunters who later sold them to interested locals that have used them to make pepper soup, IGBERETV has learnt.

Photos and videos of the captured Chimpanzees and pepper soup made with their meat have been shared on social media.

Twitter user, @Ebiowei_C recently shared photos of ''Chimpanzee meat pepper soup'' which he washed down with yoghurt.

Reacting to the development, environmentalists raised the alarm and expressed worries that if the federal and state government fail to do more to protect these endangered species, they may be hunted and eaten into extinction.

Speaking to newsmen, the Project Officer of Environmental Right Actions (ERA) Niger Delta Resource Centre in the state, Morris Alagoa, described the hunting of Chimpanzees in the Edumanom Forest Reserve as unfortunate, adding that it appears there is lack of seriousness and follow through actions on the part of the authorities, both at the state and federal level.

"I am aware that there are laws prohibiting the killing of such endangered species of animals in our environment. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lack of seriousness and follow through actions on the part of the authorities; state and federal. Besides, it is unimaginable that such is happening in a government recognised and reserved forest which is gazetted too," he said.

"The civil society has not given much attention to this area. Sadly, the government in our clime did not support civil society. Must we continue depending on foreigners even for our own welfare? There is a need for the government to meet with traditional rulers in the state to work towards effectively protecting and preserving these animals for posterity.

"Forest Guards should be properly engaged and given adequate training on how to protect government reserved forests," he added.

When contacted for comment, a renowned tourist and SSA to the Governor on Tourism, Mr. Priye Kiyaramo, said: “It is regrettable that the future of chimpanzees in Edonamon National Park in Bayelsa State still remains in peril. There are cases where infant chimpanzees are frequently taken alive and sold in cities as pets."

Writer and campaigner for Good Governance, Social Justice and Equality, wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xvdTKMS3d1DbtCE2UHrs6eevB45qxnZdMKp4oTRqms4y3nGspX2Tvn7Bq2VCe5syl&id=100040387628923

Tamaradoubra Benedict wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0CTk1oYP4hCLUfq7f3uYeVSRGyhTrDT5ZiPGSCwqqu23hLJydrJAZRiKkTbdBgC8sl&id=100003549623879

https://igberetvnews.com/1437625/chimpanzees-killed-meat-used-make-pepper-soup-bayelsa-community-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
who fit chop chimpanzee can equally eat human being, just imagine how it looks and look your own self if there’s much difference 😂😂😂I am just thinking out loud no offense 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Horokrox: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2023
Quality20:
That's our south East cousins no dulling at all
You this congenitally Deformed IDIOT 🤡 isn't aware it occurred in Bayelsa State🤦🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Jashub: 7:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Mixial:

Where did God tell you to eat Chimpanzee
All animals may be eaten oga, just read acts 15:9 and see.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Dshocker(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Those two chimpanzee killed can single handedly kill 50 abled men in less than 30mins
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Jashub: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2023
2metrelaurie:

Bible was compiled by oyibo people ( Romans )
The new testament is purely roman made
Romans exported it to other oyibo
The oyibo gave us

By the way aren't Jews also white ?
Stop embarrassing yourself online . Semitics (Jews)are not white people ,they are just like arabs. The oyibos you are referring to are caucasian by race and even them will say they did not form Christianity undecided

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Jashub: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2023
Babaelemu:
Bros forget your ideology me sha no fit eat chimpanzee if you go fit eat am no wahala for me
That is your own problem . But do not disturb those who have chosen to eat what God has freely given . After all, they are not answerable to you
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by ABIKEM: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Hmmm just look at urself and the chimps in quote,what much difference did u have?
The fact still remains that for amyone who eat such animal is capable of eating a fellow human
Jashub:
Na your papa come from Chimpanzees and primates. As for me and those who believe, we humans are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God , and for someone to openly forbid eating what God has freely given is a sign that some humans have misplaced priorities and would rather see their fellow men starve for the sake of an animal that is of no value to their existence

2 Likes

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Jashub: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2023
ABIKEM:
Hmmm just look at urself and the chimps in quote,what much difference did u have?
The fact still remains that for amyone who eat such animal is capable of eating a fellow human
I will only accept this narrative of your if you will go and lie with a chimp and get the chimp pregnant . Can you please do that ? grin
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by waice6571: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2023
My spirit is not just in consonance with what I see here. It doesn't seems right to me.

I work in the tourism industry and I know how much individuals and groups pays to go and see these animals in Kenya, Tanzania and some other countries.

Killing and eating this animal is to what end

5 Likes

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by crafteck(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Jashub:

God freely gave humans too, chop am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Barims(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2023
Jashub:

I don't care how old you are,, but TBH You are really Stupid beyond limits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Greenback: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Thechameleon

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2023
If the state government is serious, all those who pose with the dead chimp should be arrested or made to pay an hefty fine.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Greenback: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you can have the guts to eat a chimpanzee, you are just a cannibal!

Cos you will also eat a fellow human if seasoned to taste.

Asiwaju detest depletion of our wildlife. If we eat them all, what would be left for our kids to see.

Everybody beware and wary and careful of this particular person o!!!!!!!
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Dskillful(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Eat everything eatable nothing dey happen.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by chysam: 7:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Cannibalism

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Kenmatt(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2023
This man killed his fellow man for Pepper soup.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Injera(f): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2023
SaintNegro77:
Some people can eat their fellow human being if given the opportunity.
Ehen! Ask Igbos
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2023
Anyone who feed on monkey, chimpanzee, or gorilla can as well feed on human beings since these primate creatures bear the semblance of a human being.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by AmuDimpka: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2023
Primitive people

Backward clans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by davies(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2023
Dey Play.. Just dey Play...

Oceanjagaban:

Them never protect you finish na wildlife them wan protect,just dey play,them never cook you that's why

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by alabo1: 8:15am On Jan 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you can have the guts to eat a chimpanzee, you are just a cannibal!

Cos you will also eat a fellow human if seasoned to taste.

Asiwaju detest depletion of our wildlife. If we eat them all, what would be left for our kids to see.

A chimpanzee is an animal not human please. No correlation

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Isabi4lov: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin grin very soon na gorilla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait / 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks / Elephant Breaks Its Chain, Destroys Cars, Electric Poles & Walls In Indian (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.