Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,397 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) (44313 Views)

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) / 'Successful' Man Nabbed For Stealing Generator In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / Community Rescues Baby Kidnapped By Chimpanzees In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Tareq1105: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you can have the guts to eat a chimpanzee, you are just a cannibal!

Cos you will also eat a fellow human if seasoned to taste.

Asiwaju detest depletion of our wildlife. If we eat them all, what would be left for our kids to see.

How can a normal person ever think of killing chimpanzee?

About the very closest to human beings. Haba! One should fear these people o. I know this can happen in Ugep in Cross River state and some parts of Ebonyi state but not anywhere in Bayelsa.

This is very unfortunate and government should investigate this.

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by SaintNegro77: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Injera:

Ehen! Ask Igbos
I have also asked your Dad.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by E2000: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2023
After China Africa is second with the people with the highest number of Longer throats

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Jashub: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Barims:

I don't care how old you are,, but TBH You are really Stupid beyond limits
...nd you are just a fool for insulting me without bonafide reasons
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by rollymore(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2023
Cannibalism

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Inosky: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2023
This people fit dey chop humans, I can bet my ball for that.

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by edward1106(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2023
The guyman for second pic don old no be lie. D hunter no wan just let sand(ground) eat the meat.
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by siofra(f): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2023
Jashub:
There is nothing oyibo about the bible . And for your information, the bible has Jewish origins that are very far from the so called "oyibo " idealogy you carry around

Lol so Jewish no be oyibo?

Dey there dey whine yourself 😂

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Jashub: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2023
siofra:

Lol so Jewish no be oyibo?

Dey there dey whine yourself 😂
In your mind they can exist as oyibo , but those of us in reality will love to stick to what they are grin
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by ddeola: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2023
It would have been captured and put in the zoo. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by cerpvad(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2023
Una dey eat your ancestors, Chai!
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Oceanjagaban: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Chetas81:
HHHHHHHMMMMM ILLITERATE CAN SPEAK RUBBISH ____ YOU SICK WITH YOUR COMMENT ____ NOTHING GOOD IN BLACK AFRICAN CITIZENS ____ WITH THEIR USELESS ABUSE MENTALITY LIKE YOU
That chimpanzee is even better than you,mature chimpanzee like you ..using capital letter to type throughout and you can't even use punctuation and you are here speaking for your dead brother
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by torqque7(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Sick People everywhere..if serious laws are not put in place mad people will have a field day and it will be chaos in the society.

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by COUSIN1279(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Una kill una brother
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Cuttycool(f): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2023
How can someone eat an animal which looks just like a human? It's Sickening

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Enemyofpeace: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Now I know why people from that area always behave like a chimpanzee

Nobody is trekking for any aspirants this time around, las las our mumu don do
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by wink2015(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Thanks for sharing this news !

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Optmus(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2023
Jashub:
Na your papa come from Chimpanzees and primates. As for me and those who believe, we humans are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God , and for someone to openly forbid eating what God has freely given is a sign that some humans have misplaced priorities and would rather see their fellow men starve for the sake of an animal that is of no value to their existence

Louder please.

Let the animals fụcking go extinct. People are hungry and has to survive.

If nature wants to retain any specie of living thing, no amount of poaching can make it go extinct.

Mother nature has a way of healing herself.

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by ashanax: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Brothers killing brother
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by TheChameleon: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2023
Greenback:
Thechameleon

Greenback my niggah. I heard you and your crew be hunting down some apes.

Those are your distant cousins ya know ? undecided

Remember that selfie you sent me, yo?

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2023
jaybenugo:
Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Photos)

Chimpanzees in the Edumanom Forest Reserve located in Nembe Local Government Area of Bayelsa State have been killed by hunters who later sold them to interested locals that have used them to make pepper soup, IGBERETV has learnt.

All chimpanzees should please relocate from Bayelsa😁

Photos and videos of the captured Chimpanzees and pepper soup made with their meat have been shared on social media.

Twitter user, @Ebiowei_C recently shared photos of ''Chimpanzee meat pepper soup'' which he washed down with yoghurt.

Reacting to the development, environmentalists raised the alarm and expressed worries that if the federal and state government fail to do more to protect these endangered species, they may be hunted and eaten into extinction.

Speaking to newsmen, the Project Officer of Environmental Right Actions (ERA) Niger Delta Resource Centre in the state, Morris Alagoa, described the hunting of Chimpanzees in the Edumanom Forest Reserve as unfortunate, adding that it appears there is lack of seriousness and follow through actions on the part of the authorities, both at the state and federal level.

"I am aware that there are laws prohibiting the killing of such endangered species of animals in our environment. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lack of seriousness and follow through actions on the part of the authorities; state and federal. Besides, it is unimaginable that such is happening in a government recognised and reserved forest which is gazetted too," he said.

"The civil society has not given much attention to this area. Sadly, the government in our clime did not support civil society. Must we continue depending on foreigners even for our own welfare? There is a need for the government to meet with traditional rulers in the state to work towards effectively protecting and preserving these animals for posterity.

"Forest Guards should be properly engaged and given adequate training on how to protect government reserved forests," he added.

When contacted for comment, a renowned tourist and SSA to the Governor on Tourism, Mr. Priye Kiyaramo, said: “It is regrettable that the future of chimpanzees in Edonamon National Park in Bayelsa State still remains in peril. There are cases where infant chimpanzees are frequently taken alive and sold in cities as pets."

Writer and campaigner for Good Governance, Social Justice and Equality, wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xvdTKMS3d1DbtCE2UHrs6eevB45qxnZdMKp4oTRqms4y3nGspX2Tvn7Bq2VCe5syl&id=100040387628923

Tamaradoubra Benedict wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0CTk1oYP4hCLUfq7f3uYeVSRGyhTrDT5ZiPGSCwqqu23hLJydrJAZRiKkTbdBgC8sl&id=100003549623879

https://igberetvnews.com/1437625/chimpanzees-killed-meat-used-make-pepper-soup-bayelsa-community-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Oceanjagaban: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2023
davies:
Dey Play.. Just dey Play...

No o,leave am,make him dey play
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Billmos: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2023
Is this not d state n lga dat produced president gej? So there is so much hunger in gej state dat d begin to eat human as food.god forbit
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Thomasankara(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2023
[/color]Epic reply[color=#770077] grin cheesy grin
Oceanjagaban:

Them never protect you finish na wildlife them wan protect,just dey play,them never cook you that's why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Bobbiee: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2023
This is poaching and it's a crime!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2023
Illiteracy, hunger, bad govt na this dey kill my people!
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by KingMack(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2023
Some cannibals full this forum on code..e dey their blood ah swear...jus like even if you train lion from small..fresh meat go still hungry am when e grow😟🙄

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Geesaintagape: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2023
Nigerians and "eat-all" syndrome.
Not every animal is meant for food, some are bioassay, some are experimental animals while some are food.
Mumu country people!!!

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Goddyrichie(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Stargangz:
Make dem send me the head, cos I wan mine the skull grin grin
- With love from Ogun state.
exactly Wenti I wan talk the end hand and leg na money e Dey bring money well well when use 4 money ritual

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Goddyrichie(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
For goodness sake, how can a normal human being eat this?
Cannibals are still hovering around in this country
no b they’re fault country hard
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by Goddyrichie(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2023
wasuka14:
Hunger will kill these glutton. Chimpanzee that worth a whopping 30 million was just killed for pepper soul. Why can't they capture it alive and sell it at international wild life market, and have enough money to eat pepper and burukutu till they die?
Poor mentality won't allow them to see business.

who’s going to buy the chimpanzees 30m in this hard country abi na government wey no care about anything wan buy ham nii
Re: Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) by latolz: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Idiots, when one unknown disease originates you will cry no medical care from government. Dead minds. How can you kill a monkey and eat.. Why not eat anything you see.. Useless elements.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) / Notorious Armed Robber Nabbed By Security Men During Failed Operation. Photo / Man Flings $100 Bills From Moving Jeep On Express Road In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.