Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts (8258 Views)

Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos / Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by OpzyGist(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Pandemonium struck at a restaurant in Ipaja, Lagos, after it was allegedly discovered that the food seller and her apprentices are ghosts.

According to reports making rounds on Twitter, the food seller and her apprentices disappeared after a customer recognised them.

It was further claimed that the restaurant deals in the sales on Amala at Alaja-megida road, Ayobo Ipaja, Lagos.

See more details here:

Trending photos of restaurant in Lagos allegedly owned by ghosts

https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/restaurant-in-lagos-allegedly-owned-by-ghosts/

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by SLAP44: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu appears in Ipaja grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by incandescentena: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Urchins have nothin to do than set the building ablaze

Bloody urchins

MF bloggAss!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Omihanifa: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lol
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Cherish233: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
Modified rubbish!
🚶

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
They are ghost but can't afford a better place to sell their Amala

5 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by spy24(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
God dey...

Whether you like am or not.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by OlawaleBammie: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
igbotormentor:
They are ghost but can't afford a better place to sell their Amala
so to u all ghosts must be loaded...dey play

4 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Directway: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wetin man no go hear?

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by gasparpisciotta: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
De-marketing an innocent entrepreneur in my opinion

Anyone living around there should pay a visit and report back, Seun can sponsor that trip.

Nairaland should not only be used as a dumping ground for propaganda and fake news

Reach out and make the news Alagba Seun

17 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Zulum500: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Fake news from okorosss 🤣

5 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Zulum500: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Anyone living around there should pay a visit and report back, Seun can sponsor that trip.

Nairaland should not only be used as a dumping ground for propaganda and fake news

Exactly

9 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by hisgrace090: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
So manything is possible.
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Kharol1234: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ghost food
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Jeon(f): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Can't deny /can't argue.
Earth is full of mysteries.

4 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Winterhaven(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nigerians seizing every opportunity to display their ignorance and illiteracy.

6 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Mercury12(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Someone is certainly getting sue for defamation undecided

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by OriOko88(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
I don't doubt it atal. There are millions of dead people in Lagos. My friend told me in 2020 that he saw another of our friend who died of sickle cell in 2008 at gbadada walking along d street. He said he jumped down from d uber he was in and run after him,but d more he ran d more the guy got farther until he disappeared into d crowd. The fouth of such story I would hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by debetmx(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dem don tell una make una nor smoke Bala Blu agbado.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by faceland: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
just spoil someone's business, hope they wouldn't kill anyone.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by tuzle(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
This place is very close to my house, I have never eaten there before sha. My own question is that did the amala and soup the woman prepared that day disappear with her. I am not around there now so nobody should ask me why I haven't gone to investigate myself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Obaofaba: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by chatinent: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
A ghost? Or person wey bin scam person for another state come see am?

Cos if I jam Benji anywhere for this life, una mah go call am ghost.

4 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Rexymania(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nonsense. How's that possible? A whole staff? At least restaurant usually have 3-6 staff, so are you saying 3-6 persons are ghost? 😆 Walahi Nigeria dey backwards 😆😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Ckonnet: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

I swear, the platform no want upgrade

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by OKOATA(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
OriOko88:
I don't doubt it atal. There are millions of dead people in Lagos. My friend told me in 2020 that he saw another of our friend who died of sickle cell in 2008 at gbadada walking along d street. He said he jumped down from d uber he was in and run after him,but d more he ran d more the guy got farther until he disappeared into d crowd. The fouth of such story I would hear
I think sometimes those ghost fit be illusion, like some kind of our illusion and the person disappears. The world's mysterious..

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by OKOATA(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
OriOko88:
I think sometimes those ghost fit be illusion, like some kind of our illusion and the person disappears. The world's mysterious. Those are demons selling food.
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Trapnews: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by SILVERLINES: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
cheesy
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by gentiles(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
OriOko88:
Have you taken your malaria drugs today?

4 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by OriOko88(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
gentiles:

Have you taken your malaria drugs today?
Go ask ur dad such. Hes d one suffering from malaria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by chiefolododo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
I stand amazed in your presence....Sinach

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Richer Between Seun Osewa, Nairaland And Linda Ikeji, / Best Nigerian Bank For Corporate Or Business Account / Nigeria Set To Lose 550,000 Barrels Of Oil By Exxonmobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.