Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts (8293 Views)

Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos / Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by StrongAlphMale: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu is a very big Fool
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by PerfectMan24: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Whether ghost or human, me & FFK, we no send u. We go eat and clean mouth
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Christianity and Islam has created a Nigeria population filled with low iq mudafackers.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by 2elliot: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Tinubu is a very big Fool
Get sense

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Tifunloran: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
gentiles:

Have you taken your malaria drugs today?

😀😀
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by chival(f): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
so to u all ghosts must be loaded...dey play
So, not all ghosts are loaded? This bad economy reach their side too?😂

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Caliice1(m): 12:25am On Jan 26, 2023
How can I sell me pi
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by MiaBeer(m): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Someone is probably mistaking bats for ghosts.

BAT fly by night and sleep during the day.

Gerriitt grin

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by OlawaleBammie: 3:08am On Jan 26, 2023
chival:

So, not all ghosts are loaded? This bad economy reach their side too?😂
Abi na

There is level to this loaded things grin

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:26am On Jan 26, 2023
So na Ghost rent the building. angry
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by michlins(m): 3:28am On Jan 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
so to u all ghosts must be loaded...dey play
why return back to the world to continue suffering again?

E no make sense or what am I missing

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by OlawaleBammie: 3:32am On Jan 26, 2023
michlins:
why return back to the world to continue suffering again?

E no make sense or what am I missing
Some decisions are made for u by the universe....it is what it is bro

Check Ur life well bro, not only u, all of us, we will realise that some decisions are made on our behalves by the universe, and its most of the tym the best decision tho our hrt might not initially go with it. If it happens otherwise and it becomes a bad decision then it's karma at play...

This thins I am sure would also exist in the spirit world, there is levels to this things grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by michlins(m): 3:49am On Jan 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Some decisions are made for u by the universe....it is what it is bro

Check Ur life well bro, not only u, all of us, we will realise that some decisions are made on our behalves by the universe, and its most of the tym the best decision tho our hrt might not initially go with it. If it happens otherwise and it becomes a bad decision then it's karma at play...

This thins I am sure would also exist in the spirit world, there is levels to this things grin
in this age and time, people still believe in ghosts. So no single picture of the restaurant and the alleged ghosts while it was up and running.

Most of these stories trended a decade ago before the advent of camera phones. Right now,e no sell. If you die, you die

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by ednut1(m): 4:14am On Jan 26, 2023
Ghost no see lekki go to enjoy life

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by OlawaleBammie: 4:22am On Jan 26, 2023
michlins:
in this age and time, people still believe in ghosts. So no single picture of the restaurant and the alleged ghosts while it was up and running.

Most of these stories trended a decade ago before the advent of camera phones. Right now,e no sell. If you die, you die
Lol

Well, I am not sayiyits a ghost that owns that place, but u saying nothing like ghost exist is wat make me laff at u.

Can u sleep in a cemetery all alone in the night?? Just answer with yes or no sir
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by davillian(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2023
tuzle:
This place is very close to my house, I have never eaten there before sha. My own question is that did the amala and soup the woman prepared that day disappear with her. I am not around there now so nobody should ask me why I haven't gone to investigate myself.
Gimme the precise location I wan to eat there and toast any one I suspect to be ghost ...
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2023
This Tinubu Lagos ehhhhh.

I thought everywhere in Lagos is like America
So this place is in Lagos?
Na waoooo
Re: Trending Photos Of Restaurant In Lagos Allegedly Owned By Ghosts by fman(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Jeon:
Can't deny /can't argue.
Earth is full of mysteries.
r u a ghost too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5bedroom Architectural Bungalow Design For One Plot Of Land / CBN Set To Prosecute FOREX Defaulters / Addax Plans $5bn Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.