Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign (14102 Views)

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office / Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by hisexcellency34: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

The Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign Organisation on Wednesday said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is the one behind the plot to remove the governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele.

Tinubu during his rally in Abeokuta, Ogun state today specifically said the fuel crisis and the scarcity of the redesigned naira notes were artificially created to discourage people from voting for the APC and sabotage his election.

Tinubu said, “We will use our PVCs to take over government from them, if they like let them create fuel crisis, even if they said there is no fuel, we will trek to vote. They are full of mischief, they could say there is no fuel. They have been scheming to create fuel crisis, but forget about it. Relax, I Asiwaju have told you that the issue of fuel supply will be permanently addressed”.

But speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Daniel Bwala, a spokesperson of the Atiku campaign said Tinubu’s statement has exposed him as the one behind the plot to arrest the CBN governor and extend the deadline given for the usage of the old notes.

“Tinubu has finally confirmed that all along he has been the one behind the plot to sack the CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele. We have been wondering why they have been making several efforts to remove the CBN governor because he said there is no going back on the deadline for usage of old currency”.

“Every right thinking member of the society knows that one of the innovation of the Electoral reforms that all of us crave was the idea of stopping vote buying. Politicians oftentimes use money to buy votes, thereby inducing the people and the wishes of the people will not reflect in elections”.

“The Naira redesign has no correlation with the sabotaging of the election because ample time, which is one month was given to people to return the old notes”.

“From the statement of Tinubu today, there is every reason to believe that he stacked money somewhere that he wanted to use in this election, but this naira redesign will not allow him to bring the money into the system and get the new notes because the redesigned money are not equal to the number or volumes of money that are supposed to come back into the system” Bwala said.
https://independent.ng/naira-redesign-tinubu-behind-plot-to-remove-emefiele-says-atiku-campaign/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by oyin44: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin biafran people

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Emmanuella00(f): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Their business 🤷‍♀️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by oyin44: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2023

-
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by habsydiamond(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Na dem sabi as long as dem no stop me from eating in my house in peace na their cup of akamu mixed with hypo be that.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Emefiele is a saboteur

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by WibusJaga: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2023

Tinubu is frustrated that the new naira design will not enable him to use bullion van to share naira notes on the eve of election. grin

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by jahsharon: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yes. So, what are you gonna do about that?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Racoon(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Given the terrible neighing of emilokan today in Ogun State, one does not needs a soothsayer to confirm that fact.

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Racoon(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
igbotormentor:
Emefiele is a saboteur
Guess because the currency change policy will restrict cash in circulation hence the amount of election bribe cash bullion vans to be paraded right?

After all the same Godwin Emefiele have been used in the time past by the same cabal and APC to do their dirty dealings in the past 7 years including the same Tinubu that is antagonistic today?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by bennybuhari: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
I like Tinubu's guts. He is afraid of nobody, even Buhari

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by AllTheWayUp: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu himself has given up on the election, he is now accusing Buhari and his ASO Rock cabal of sabotaging his presidential ambition
Tinubu has now turned activist all of a sudden

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by gaby(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Emilokans the wailing wailers...

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by bennybuhari: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Given up? i doubt it
AllTheWayUp:
Tinubu himself has given up on the election, he is now accusing Buhari and his ASO Rock cabal of sabotaging his presidential ambition

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by shuttox: 5:35am On Jan 26, 2023
His plans failed and he went to ogun to blame Buhari
APC working against APC
No be juju be that??

Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??

🤣🤣🤫🤣🤣🤣

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🤷🤷🤷🤷

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Osidazz19: 5:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Emefiele is the WORST CBN GOVERNOR EVER.
Not doubt about that. If he was from the North, chai the noise for his removal would have made Corona look like child's play.
I listened to his interview, he sounds like a complete slowpoke with very poor command of simple sentences.
Does not sound very smart at all and his policies so far have been disasters.
Buhari should have removed him long time ago. I trust Tinubu would have removed him and replace him with an intelligent person from the SE.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by coconutbag: 5:36am On Jan 26, 2023
This is very likely. It isn't easy to change bullion vans of old Naira notes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by AntiChristian: 5:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Baba SPV!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by lonelydora: 5:36am On Jan 26, 2023
We know na!

A headline read "Tinubu's camp subtly shades PMB over BVAS and new naira notes"
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by WonderManly(m): 5:37am On Jan 26, 2023
You see everything in this country don tired everybody.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by kushma(m): 5:37am On Jan 26, 2023
Everyone knows for sure that’s what he is planning to do, but it won’t work out for him. 31st is around the corner either he dash people those money or allow it rust because their is no going back no old naira notes and we the members of the society are not complaining but it’s only the polithiefcians.
Let’s vote for a competent leader

6 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by shuttox: 5:38am On Jan 26, 2023
AllTheWayUp:

Hehehe
😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by adioolayi(m): 5:38am On Jan 26, 2023
That Tinubu's outburst has been generating reactions ....

If truly there are intentional saboteurs within chains of fuel and new Naira notes distribution channels... Government agents will up their game and go after them.

Nothing is impossible in this country, we can have intentional saboteurs of Government policies, with intentions best known to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Cantonese: 5:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Hmmm.

We can all see what desperation causes.

Tinubu continues to show that he is not aware of his surroundings or facts on ground. His comments position him as part of the opposition to his party, which is in power.

No sane Nigerian would complain about the currency redesign or the cashless policy. Inspite of its challenges, the cashless policy is one policy that will help protect Nigerians. Petrol was used as a campaign tool against GEJ by the same Tinubu and his stooge. They promised to build refineries. In eight years, none has been built and even the available ones no longer work. Under the leadership of Tinubu's APC, more crude has been stolen than legitimately sold by the government, yet we never heard his Tinubu's comment. Tinubu on his own has said that he must remove subsidy. With no subsidy, poor income, refineries not working, more Nigerians are going into poverty with an APC leadership in 2023.

Tinubu needs to be reminded that the scarcity of petrol Nationwide is caused by improper planning, in all areas. He should be reminded that Nigerians do not need to be bribed to vote for politicians at elections anymore. Vote buying produces wrong candidates. He should be reminded that PVCs are not renewable and Nigerians only need to get theirs to vote for the right leaders. If more Nigerians legitimately prefer him and vote for him, then he becomes the president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Ayodeoba: 5:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Racoon:
Guess because the currency change policy will restrict cash in circulation hence the amount of election bribe cash bullion vans to be paraded right?

After the same Godwin Emefiele have beeb used by the cabal and APC to do their dirty dealings in the past 7 years including the same Tinubu that is antagonistic today?
they are after one man but punishing millions of poor citizens, do you know how bad my business is affected concerning this old naira notes? Now on Friday I will go and deposit the cash with me, close my business and continue waiting for the cbn decision! Hereby loosing thousands of money everyday. Govt that cannot create job but destroying people hustle everyday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Jimmythewise: 5:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu is a desperate man with nothing to lose.

He fights dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Doyou2019: 5:40am On Jan 26, 2023
igbotormentor:
Emefiele is a saboteur

This is the worst you toothless urchins can do - make spurious allegations about others and call them names, just like your tingod does with every given chance.
Shame!

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 26, 2023
fools
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Dshocker(m): 5:41am On Jan 26, 2023
Despite his old age he is still cheating.

Looking back at his past, i can categorically tell you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not a fulfilled man.

Drug dealings and his wealth he acquired through stealing public funds makes him not a fulfilled man and i can bet you that he is not proud of himself.

Remove sentiment, Peter Obi is more of a happy man and a fulfilled man than Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Ayodeoba: 5:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:
Emefiele is the WORST CBN GOVERNOR EVER.
Not doubt about that. If he was from the North, chai the noise for his removal would have made Corona look like child's play.
I listened to his interview, he sounds like a complete slowpoke with very poor command of simple sentences.
Does not sound very smart at all and his policies so far have been disasters.
Buhari should have removed him long time ago. I trust Tinubu would have removed him and replace him with an intelligent person from the SE.
south east doesn’t deserve that post any more, there re more intelligent people from other tribes. If ‘emefiele has anything hidden in his cupboard,he will be dragged like mad with Efcc should tinubu enters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Doyou2019: 5:44am On Jan 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
they are after one man but punishing millions of poor citizens, do you know how bad my business concerning this old naira notes? Now on Friday I will go and deposit the cash with me, close my business and continue waiting for the cbn decision! Hereby loosing thousands of money everyday

This is rich coming from a known Tinubidiot who only a few days ago was quoted as saying : "nigeria is not for the igbos. You re useless"
You urchins are very terrible people!

8 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by onajo2000(m): 5:46am On Jan 26, 2023
They have not seen anything at all.
Let frustrations and disappointment scatter their camp. Apc (Association of present and past criminals)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Exco Approves ₦800bn 2024 Budget Amid Chaos / President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am / Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.