Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) (43483 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Reckyd123(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
U dey lie. Stop the cap

ModCaller:
Sandton is one of the coolest parts of SA.

Once wanted to buy house there but realised that they hijack cars a lot there and break-ins are so fúcking common.

Beautiful neighborhoods full that place. The houses are not that expensive
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by PJ123: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
SIRTee15:

Ikoyi that has smelling open gutters and bad roads. Some areas has no pedestrian walk. No reasonable park, no remarkable ocean front for walking. I had to close my nose due to the stench oozing from some of the open gutters.
U guys think development means big houses with ugly gates.
No Nigerian city can match cape town in another 100 yrs.
The natural beauty of cape town alone is killing.

God bless you, CT is among the top 10 most beautiful cities in the world (google is your friend). The natural beauty of CT beat my imagination when I visited CT.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/theluxurytravelexpert.com/2020/07/13/top-10-cities/amp/
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by highchief1: 12:44am On Jan 27, 2023
SIRTee15:

Ikoyi that has smelling open gutters and bad roads. Some areas has no pedestrian walk. No reasonable park, no remarkable ocean front for walking. I had to close my nose due to the stench oozing from some of the open gutters.
U guys think development means big houses with ugly gates.
No Nigerian city can match cape town in another 100 yrs.
The natural beauty of cape town alone is killing.
true sha.u raised some valid points.I was coming from a wrong area.ikoyi can be compared with some areas in Joborg cos of the sky scrapers.CT is naturally endowed.serenity.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Metrofox(m): 3:52am On Jan 27, 2023
babasolution:
I have watched several videos of south Africa,it's not as beautiful as people tout it to be,Pretoria, durban and Capetown resemble Abuja,Johannesburg looks like Lagos,

Nigeria only needs more skyscrapers or high-rise buildings, the focus in Nigeria in bungalows and duplexes instead of high-rises makes Nigerian cities look low key.

Where the electricity to run high rise buildings in Nigeria. The problem of electricity runs very deep
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by UselessBuharist: 4:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
Exquisite

But only the whites live there

Lol we live with the white anywhere in SA.. Na your money a room and parlour here is about 400k monthly… we drive the kinda cars they drive

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by UselessBuharist: 4:21am On Jan 27, 2023
ModCaller:
Sandton is one of the coolest parts of SA.

Once wanted to buy house there but realised that they hijack cars a lot there and break-ins are so fúcking common.

Beautiful neighborhoods full that place. The houses are not that expensive

Na lie go kill you, na Rosettenville you wan buy house
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Osariemen12: 5:17am On Jan 27, 2023
Can't South Africa re-colonize Nigeria?

We need their help.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 6:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
Exquisite

Lezz You changed your moniker from Gentlefury to Silentgroper, Just so you can come and troll here, LOL, what a pathetic existence. Anyway go choke on envy

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Wow, you arrived at that conclusion mighty fast. I wonder why.
Hate, that's why

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 6:26am On Jan 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Wow, you arrived at that conclusion mighty fast. I wonder why.
it's hate nothing else. Imagine Randburg having no black people, he's stuck somewhere in Anambra but comes to such conclusion

2 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 6:29am On Jan 27, 2023
Odinaka00:
I was just in Sandton today
Thought this was Raekwon grin

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2023
OriOko88:
SA fine ooo. That's why d country could be able to host a world cup. The dutch really built up the cities during the apartheid regime. I think the south africans should forever be grateful to the dutch for laying the foundation for them.

Nigeria would also have been this beautiful if we had our independence in d 90s.
The Dutch must be forever be grateful for the hands that actually built South Africa, the black hands! and for our diamonds and minerals which we mined which were/are the cornerstone of all this development. All of this never fell to our laps

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 6:35am On Jan 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

He’s right.

He’s a white dominated areas..

The cute places in SA are actually white dominated areas..
If you've actually been to Randburg, you wouldn't be spewing all this nonsense
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 6:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Geenosko:
It's amazing that people who have never set foot in Capetown or South Africa are arguing blindly and stupidly.
Exactly, these are the same people quick to call South Africans "lazy"

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Silentgroper(m): 6:38am On Jan 27, 2023
KingCold:
Lezz You changed your moniker from Gentlefury to Silentgroper, Just so you can come and troll here, LOL, what a pathetic existence. Anyway go choke on envy

Wrong

Check the date this moniker was created, you'd see it's not new one ...
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 6:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Silentgroper:

Wrong

Check the date this moniker was created, you'd see it's not new one ...

Don't recall saying it was new. I'm saying you chanded it for this particular thread. I forget you have 60+ monikers

The obsession is real

2 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by owagbeba: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
Exquisite

Not true

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by owagbeba: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2023
babasolution:
I have watched several videos of south Africa,it's not as beautiful as people tout it to be,Pretoria, durban and Capetown resemble Abuja,Johannesburg looks like Lagos,

Nigeria only needs more skyscrapers or high-rise buildings, the focus in Nigeria in bungalows and duplexes instead of high-rises makes Nigerian cities look low key.

When you visit SA, then you will realize that Nigeria is indeed a shythole.

SA is developing and very beautiful

2 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by lendahand(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2023
babasolution:

Now you embarrassed yourself making it clear that you have never been to any of the south African cities you mentioned. I'm double sure...

Nigeria is a slum compared to these places oga, we don't have a working system, get it into your head and have peace. Even the coke you drink here is poison compared to what you can drink in South Africa...
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by victorv12(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Big Brother Titans is hosted in Randburg - a suburb in Sandton (Johannesburg), South Africa.

Black people in Africa can be so gullible. When have they seen South African Indians and white South African participating in the Big Brother South titans?
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
Exquisite

Not only whites but majorly whites.
We lived there for 2 years.
It's all beautiful but can be boring especially when you are coming from Lagos.
All serene and no noise environment from morning till night.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by wiringdpt(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Visit south africa first before spilling rubbish
Silentgroper:
Exquisite

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by lendahand(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2023
tabaralph:

Maybe you lived in Gugulethu or khayelisha, or one of the suburbs, leave story capetown is beautiful, have been living there since 2010 World Cup with my family
but work no dey that country, that's my issue with her...
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by lendahand(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2023
zinaunreal:
Like I aways say. Cape Town is run by whites. If no be white people, South africa is absolute bullshit
why you no allow whites run Nigeria too?? America and UK you run to, no be whites dey run am?

Na the difference be that ooo...

2 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by tshtsh: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2023
babasolution:

There is no city in Nigeria that is comparable to Cape Town . None

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2023
Reinamaria:

Just out of curiosity; how many statues of the late Madiba do you have in your country all together?

I'm not sure 🤣🤣🤣

Here are most prominent...

Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton

1. Union Buildings (Pretoria)
2. Mandela Bust at Parliament (Cape Town)
3. City Hall (Cape Town)
4. Naval Hill (Bloemfontein)

And then he's also on all of our banknotes 🤣

4 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2023
KingCold:

🤣🤣🤣
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2023
KingCold:
If you've actually been to Randburg, you wouldn't be spewing all this nonsense

💩💩💩GeneralPula lives in an area where they poop in public. That's why he thinks SA blacks are like him.

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by lymelyte(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2023
na people when never ever travel outside 9ja dey get mouth pass.. Let's be realistic,no where in lagos can even match cape town. Maybe apart from banana island and the upcoming newly built Eko Atlantic..Also,in terms of development, southy nor be 9ja mate..9ja nor get tunnel na..where road dey inside rock grin.Road trips from cape town to Johannesburg is mind-blowing and therapeutic on its own..The scenic route and greeneries will leave you in awe.
One of my road trips from cape town to joburg which span 22hrs made me truly understand what development is. From the beginning of my trips to my destination,there was no bush either on both side of the road. There were farm land,motels,gas stations,groceries shops,eateries,car-shops etc..

2 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by zinaunreal(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2023
lendahand:
why you no allow whites run Nigeria too?? America and UK you run to, no be whites dey run am?

Na the difference be that ooo...

Because we were selfish and thought they would exploit us. Nigeria would have been very advanced compared to south africa

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Silentgroper(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2023
KingCold:
Don't recall saying it was new. I'm saying you chanded it for this particular thread. I forget you have 60+ monikers

The obsession is real
shut d fvck up .. I'm not who you think I am..
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by lendahand(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
zinaunreal:

Because we were selfish and thought they would exploit us. Nigeria would have been very advanced compared to south africa
Most definitely...I was in Durban few years ago and when I woke up in sun square, North beach hundreds of feet above the ground and facing the Pacific Ocean, white folks flooded the whole vicinity and I doubted for a moment I was in an African country...

Organisation and finesse was top-notch...

Nigeria was raped and is still being raped...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.