Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari (12185 Views)

Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by shuttox: 5:13am On Jan 26, 2023
RichDad1:

See them. Wailing wailers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Na you suppose dey cry

APC against APC
No be juju be that?
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by canalily(m): 5:15am On Jan 26, 2023
Paying attention to this my snuka is better than commenting on this stale news....

Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by livinbygrace: 5:17am On Jan 26, 2023
mrcelebrity1:
Interview that was done long ago , posting it to show serious support from the Mr. President to your Bala Blu candidate... Dey play .

Most of you people just talk like an infant,so you expect the President and his aides to support an opposition party so that they can be used as specimen and probed after the election ?
Take it or leave it,Jagaban is the next President

1 Like

Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by Bendeco02: 5:18am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:
Obidients should come and shed their tears.

They always think Buhari is against Tinubu, Buhari that is already calling Tinubu Mr President.

PrinceofLagos and penguin.

Your tears πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This is why you people lack sense. So everything is competition between you and obidients?

Hope you will be here to brag again after the election.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by Anambra1stS0n: 5:19am On Jan 26, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
May pa Bubu not give Ipob yoots,OBIdientFools HBP sad lipsrsealed embarassed
Executive brain keep deceiving yourself watch the interesting part of the video through this link, that was why Tinubu was crying yesterday, watch grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcQHPiQJSYA

1 Like

Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by Jack500: 5:20am On Jan 26, 2023

Bendeco02:

This is why you people lack sense. So everything is competition between you and obidients?

Hope you will be here to brag again after the election.

You are the one that don't have sense here.
Anyway, I am enjoying your tearsπŸ˜€
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 5:21am On Jan 26, 2023
All these APshit online miscreants I hope they are just doing their dirty job online but have sense in reality.

Tinubu is a Nooooo. Even whites I work with ask me will people really vote that old man called Tinubu...they say this shaking their head in disappointment

1 Like

Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by Bendeco02: 5:24am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

You are the one that don't have sense here.
Anyway, I am enjoying your tearsπŸ˜€
Funny man.

Rejoicing because buhari said that they're lucky to have Tinubu?

grin

Hope you will be back here after election... If you run your papa.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by sukar886: 5:26am On Jan 26, 2023
oyebanji44:
zombidiots won't like this..enemy of progressπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Useless urchin spotted
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by Invest4growth: 5:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Pressy,you have destroyed the APC sir. You are not a unifier or problem solver in the party. You distanced yourself from.the party because you are the President. APC needs someone who can listen to grievances and offer workable solutions devoid of sentiments not this all comers affair. See the number of APC states the courts shut down the primaries all because of indiscipline. Above all, your policies of inflicting pain on the people makes nonsense of your administration. Tinubu is trying hard to have a new beginning but you are pushing his efforts to naught because of your non-interest in the party retaining leadership

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by Belluski: 5:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Oh my God... i feel so ashamed, this old statement cannot reflect on the current situation na. Is this how you people think? God have mercy. We are domed if these guys continue in asorock.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by iHateFraudsters: 5:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

They always think Buhari is against Tinubu, Buhari that is already calling Tinubu Mr President.

Your tears πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The fact that he called Tinubu Mr President too just 2 days ago in Bauchi is old abi.

Don't worry, your brain will start working in February

Premium tears loading.

I wish I can keep track of you all after elections.

Don't deactivate your account o!
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 5:32am On Jan 26, 2023
grin slow empty brain,I dnt watch doctored video. Same Ipob yoots that changed grundig tv to Samsung are capable of faking anything. Same Bubu called Tinubu Mr President yesterday.
post=120380614:

Executive brain keep deceiving yourself watch the interesting part of the video through this link, that was why Tinubu was crying yesterday, watch grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcQHPiQJSYA
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by Jack500: 5:47am On Jan 26, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Premium tears loading.

I wish I can keep track of you all after elections.

Don't deactivate your account o!

I won't, we will know, who will rejoice or otherwise πŸ˜€
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by Jack500: 5:48am On Jan 26, 2023
Bendeco02:

Funny man.

Rejoicing because buhari said that they're lucky to have Tinubu?

grin

Hope you will be back here after election... If you run your papa.

I am here gidigba to mock you after the election
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by Anambra1stS0n: 5:57am On Jan 26, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin slow empty brain,I dnt watch doctored video. Same Ipob yoots that changed grundig tv to Samsung are capable of faking anything. Same Bubu called Tinubu Mr President yesterday.
Keep fooling yourself grin grin
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 5:59am On Jan 26, 2023
This is an old video na

Tinubu and his urchins are so predictable . Buhari made this comment last year

Yarimo why una dey deceive yourselves like this grin
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 6:01am On Jan 26, 2023
cheesy Jeep deceiving urself. Yo’ll go back to your BiafRA or death after Feb 26 evening grin. I’ll be watching pythons do the needful grin wink
post=120381192:

Keep fooling yourself grin grin
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 6:07am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

Your tears πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The fact that he called Tinubu Mr President too just 2 days ago in Bauchi is old abi.

Don't worry, your brain will start working in February
Interview of last year October ?

Una like to deceive yourselves and that's why Buhari dey show una pepper

See as Tinubu dey cry yesterday In Ogun state grin
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by Jack500: 6:13am On Jan 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Interview of last year October ?

Una like to deceive yourselves and that's why Buhari dey show una pepper

See as Tinubu dey cry yesterday In Ogun state grin

But Buhari is already calling Tinubu Mr President now grin grin abi that's an old video too?

Your tears go sweet next month
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by iHateFraudsters: 6:22am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

I won't, we will know, who will rejoice or otherwise πŸ˜€

Premium tears loading : February 25th 2023
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 6:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

But Buhari is already calling Tinubu Mr President now grin grin abi that's an old video too?

Your tears go sweet next month
Mr President that was accusing Buhari of sabotaging his useless and dead ambition yesterday in Ogun state, Is that one a Mr President ? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Buhari was whyning Tinubu with the Mr President tag but Tinubu realized it lately cheesy
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by MrSensor(m): 7:12am On Jan 26, 2023
Corrected: "APC is going to loose this election, It is unfortunate for APC to have Tinubu as their candidate"
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by Naz34(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2023
mrcelebrity1:
Interview that was done long ago , posting it to show serious support from the Mr. President to your Bala Blu candidate... Dey play .
e dey pain una gaan o. Lol
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by jaxxy(m): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2023
So why is tinubu crying? more tears to come because tinubu won't win.
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by reservd(m): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:

Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??

🀣🀣🀫🀣🀣🀣

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🀷🀷🀷🀷
Even the Apc of a party is not 100% in support of their presidential candidate, I fear for the southern candidates, I don't see any of them winning
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by maridrug(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2023
Copying and pasting.
Develop a new posting
shuttox:

Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??

🀣🀣🀫🀣🀣🀣

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🀷🀷🀷🀷
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by shuttox: 7:55am On Jan 26, 2023
maridrug:
Copying and pasting.
Develop a new posting
E dey pain you
The write up was interesting
I know you won't like it

Tinubu is afraid to tell Nigerians that the man he packaged for us 2015-2023 has failed Nigerians
He is a coward

Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by azikiweironsi(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2023
Who is contesting it with him before ?
It is sure and no opposition.
Other players ma lule gbi
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by Musauzor(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2023
The propaganda machine of the sick, mentally disabled Bola Tribulation is at work. They are doing this to hoodwink the northerners that the President is in full support of the sick Tinubu but they have already failed
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by olumide4christ: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Old video.

See consolation.

The way Tinubu is promoting himself, his defeat will be sweeter.

Old video?

But people in support of Peter Obi have been circulating excerpts of this same video where Buhari said everyone should vote for anyone they want and he wanted to ensure a free and fair election.

This same video was posted on my Church WhatsApp group yesterday by one of the deacons, showing just the part which I mentioned above.

One thing about us in this country is that we take whatever suits us from a story source and emphasize on it while leaving out the other parts that don't suit us.

SMH!
Re: APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2023
Dont count your chicken before they are hatched!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill / How Sss Trailed Boko Haram’s Spokesman To Kaduna (the Inside Story) / Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.