Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Cooking Gas Business Or Keke - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cooking Gas Business Or Keke (17861 Views)

N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Any Available Bike Or Keke Napep For Hire Purchase./any Available Job / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Lookingback: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Take this Useless Advice at your own Peril.

Keke is Maximum POVERTY.

It's better u drive it yourself . That is where you will make money

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Lookingback: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
ahnie:

Person wey be serial baby daddies to several ladies.

Dey there dry play with tochukwu

Hello,how are u now ?
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by yungwilly(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wait till after election before you make your decision, he get why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by stigman(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
tydi:
Opening a cooking Gas business or buying a Keke to operate which will fetch me more and quick money.

My brother do gas business o, even if you didn't sell you will be seeing your money, Keke drivers are bas tards, I have to dash mine out to my in law

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Peledonomy: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lookingback:

Everything you said is ok, except the bolded. I own keke and drive it myself.

Is it OK to get a Keke on daily pay now?
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Lookingback: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
stigman:

My brother do gas business o, even if you didn't sell you will be seeing your money, Keke drivers are bas tards, I have to dash mine out to my in law

Them show u shege abi? I have one but I drive it myself whenever am free, I know what I make driving for just in the morning. Drivers are wicked, they make money and tell you they don't.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

Have you done it before? I'm speaking from the experience of people I know.

I have done It before and I don't pray to ever touch such thing with a thousand feet pole again.

There are SOME PEOPLE I left In this Keke business about 10years Ago. They are still at the Park doing this Keke Business, Some are even Owners but the Condition I see them In from my Tinted Glass whenever I pass along the Park Is always very worrisome. If they had made Millions, I bet you they would have forgotten anything that Is Keke.

I know everything about the business. The main reason why I even Indulge in it then was because things were quite tough for me and I had an EXIT Plan when I joined. I didn't see my Future with such business and I was very certain and optimistic I wouldn't be doing it for long.

But like I said earlier, We all can't be the Same. We think differently.

4 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by stigman(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lookingback:

Them show u shege abi? I have one but I drive it myself whenever am free, I know what I make driving for just in the morning. Drivers are wicked, they make money and tell you they don't.

Shege small, na pepper I see for their hand
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by xavuv: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ode! U have said this nonsense several times. Why nah

Jennyclay:
I don't have much to say rather than to advice you to stay away from a relationship.

As a Keke driver, you're not qualified to be in a relationship. Don't come and put someone's daughter in poverty.

May God Help you struggling men!

4 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by youngtee5(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Keke business over gas business any day but you must be ready to take shit from people and most importantly if u work in express be ready for lastma whala them ticket my keke 50k 2 weeks ago because I drop passenger for fuel station. Them ticket my keke in December 20k because I pass ikeja along

*you will make more money when you work in place where Okada are ban
*be ready to service it every 3weeks
* you can make 15k with 2500 fuel that if you buy at normal price 15k -2500 fuel -2000 agbero you are left with 10500. Work hour 6am to 2pm

My opinion you can drive the keke yourself while you open gas business and put someone

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Lookingback: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Peledonomy:

Is it OK to get a Keke on daily pay now?

I will prefer hire purchase if am giving out keke to a driver.
There is always one excuse or the other from daily pay riders.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Illegal1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

As a Keke driver, you're not qualified to be in a relationship. Don't come and put someone's daughter in poverty.

u need brain resetting slap...

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by 123yes(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
How many Keke people built upstairs for town and ride better private car or better still live in a comfortable 3 bed room apartment, none. But you will see people doing gas business who are really living comfortable. My man for your own interest don't venture on Keke rather start gas business and grow from their. I know after one year, you will surely thank me.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Jennyclay(f): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Illegal1:

u need brain resetting slap...
Come and slap me now. Woman beater!

Shame on you!
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by 123yes(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
tydi:
Opening a cooking Gas business or buying a Keke to operate which will fetch me more and quick money.
How many Keke people built upstairs for town and ride better private car or better still live in a comfortable 3 bed room apartment, none. But you will see people doing gas business who are really living comfortable. My man for your own interest don't venture on Keke rather start gas business and grow from their. I know after one year, you will surely thank me.
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Illegal1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Come and slap me now. Woman beater!
Shame on you!
babe abeg i no get ur strength dis evening...
jst lock up..
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by seanwilliam(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
@tydi if you'll be driving yourself. Buy the keke,
Gas no be business except u are doing it’s in a very big way.
You can’t get rich filling 3k gas for this kind Nigeria no let people fool you. Most of them will motivate you to start from little, ask dem wetin Dem dey do to get the money , dem go lie for you . How u one take make am if you’re just earning 3kor 4 k daily , something wey ur daily expenses go finish , no matter How prudent and deligent you are, na average life e go give you .

But if you’re running the keke yourself, and you put your body and soul to it like you’re going to die.
After expenses you can make 20k X 30 that’s 600k for lag. At worst 500k in a Month. Other state 400 to 500k.
Even 95% of workforce don’t earn that in a month .

Within a year , you would have made enough money to start better business, sell the keke off and start new life ,
U don’t need off day ok, when you start work in the morning by 6am , rest between 1-3pm , continue and work till 9 pm. Pleases no Dey stay for one garage o. Dey ply different routes and location.

God be with you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Peledonomy: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lookingback:

I will prefer hire purchase if am giving out keke to a driver.
There is always one excuse or the other from daily pay riders.

I can't see my self getting keke for hire purchase for over 2m. That's eternal slavery. I want daily pay so I can keep body and soul together while looking for something better.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Killermamba: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Godsprojectayo:

Chat me up, we can reason out things

This nigga wan give you 2 sure odd make you put the money... Ogbeni run for your life. Before you go come dey create another thread HOW TO SURVIVE AFTER BET9JA FINISH YOU

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Illegal1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Una advice go jst make person confused...

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by youngtee5(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Evolutionlove:

I have done It before and I don't pray to ever touch such thing with a thousand feet pole again.

There are SOME PEOPLE I left In this Keke business about 10years Ago. They are still at the Park doing this Keke Business, Some are even Owners but the Condition I see them In from my Tinted Glass whenever I pass along the Park Is always very worrisome. If they had made Millions, I bet you they would have forgotten anything that Is Keke.

I know everything about the business. The main reason why I even Indulge in it then was because things were quite tough for me and I had an EXIT Plan when I joined. I didn't see my Future with such business and I was very certain and optimistic I wouldn't be doing it for long.

But like I said earlier, We all can't be the Same. We think differently.

You re right some people do not have future plans but some do some are building house but u will see them in rags so don’t judge them with the rags you are seeing. Some have a lot of kids and that where they spend their money. What I will say is most of them fail to plan. In my park we are about 25, 20 have wife and kids at the age of 24 and imagine someone like me that is 30+ with no wife or kids no doubt I will do well financially more than them

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by youngtee5(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
123yes:
Lol my Question is with what you are doing now how many mansions have u build? How many private jet do you have?. Life is not all about living in luxury. So far you enjoy what you do, you can decide to give yourself rest any day and you can afford basic life necessities my friend you are living well

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by sonnie10: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Does it mean someone cannot see a Nigeria used car for #1.5 M to use for Uber instead of keke?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by phemmyfour: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
tydi:
Cooking gas.... people can't stop cooking
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by youngtee5(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
seanwilliam:
@tydi if you'll be driving yourself. Buy the keke,
Gas no be business except u are doing it’s in a very big way.
You can’t get rich filling 3k gas for this kind Nigeria no let people fool you. Most of them will motivate you to start from little, ask dem wetin Dem dey do to get the money , dem go lie for you . How u one take make am if you’re just earning 3kor 4 k daily , something wey ur daily expenses go finish , no matter How prudent and deligent you are, na average life e go give you .

But if you’re running the keke yourself, and you put your body and soul to it like you’re going to die.
After expenses you can make 20k X 30 that’s 600k for lag. At worst 500k in a Month. Other state 400 to 500k.
Even 95% of workforce don’t earn that in a month .

Within a year , you would have made enough money to start better business, sell the keke off and start new life ,
U don’t need off day ok, when you start work in the morning by 6am , rest between 1-3pm , continue and work till 9 pm. Pleases no Dey stay for one garage o. Dey ply different routes and location.

God be with you sir.
Na your type they spoil new keke within 6 months. Nobody makes 30k per day after expenses if you say 15k or 20k after expenses I can still agree with you even at that rate self the keke no go last. 10k is okay you rest while your keke rest too

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by phemmyfour: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don't have much to say rather than to advice you to stay away from a relationship.

May God Help you struggling men!
only a lazy woman relies on relationship to upgrade her status. Stay away from relationship if it's only your vjjj that you are bringing to the table

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Olam09(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
tydi:

You better try keke.. competition dey cooking gas.. if you no get customer base you go close your shop last.. I'm talking from what I've seen.. we are 3 here in my area. I sell the most, those competitors around me uppercut the price and ended up bankrupting.. at the end of the day they don lock shop pack up. If you wan do cooking gas do am for where no competition dey.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by youngtee5(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
sonnie10:
Does it mean someone cannot see a Nigeria used car for #1.5 M to use for Uber instead of keke?
You will see my brother
Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Olam09(m): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Grab Keke business sharp sharp

Gas business is not doing so well now, the inflation is even making gas vendors shut down

Competition not inflation. I'm a gas vendor, i have two competitors around me, base on say i get customer base and I'm friendly i dey sell wella. At the end of the day the two competitor ended up packing up and leaving..

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Nice please go for Gas.

When doing Gas business.

You can supply to Big Men Houses et all. From there, Some of them might connect you to other good business/Or help you raise Capital and open more Outlets If you are the type that have sweet mouth and good communication with people.

Keke business that you will look tattered and face all form of embarrassment, harassment, dangers from Agberos, Lastma, Police and Different kind of Marauders. Regardless, You will make the Peanuts Money but at the detriment of your health.

Well my Conclusion Is All of us can be the same and we can't reason the same way. That's why there Is Rich and Poor People.
On point

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Business Or Keke by samwillyco1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Keke if you buy new Keke, you will be sure of at least 7k everyday after expenses

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Workforce Ability/aptitude Test Past Questions With Explained Solutions / should I retain or take this new job - pls advice / Kaduna Government Creates 130,021 Jobs In 365 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.