Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Peter Obi Can Strengthen His Winning Despite A Limited* Structure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Can Strengthen His Winning Despite A Limited* Structure (249 Views)

Construction Of Coastal Routes Can Strengthen Naira - David Umahi / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Peter Obi Can Strengthen His Winning Despite A Limited* Structure by altteemy: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
A movement is a revolution.
Many countries got their leaders through the revolution of movements.
Except for the core Northern Nigeria States, most of Southern Nigeria and Middle Belt will opt for Peter Obi at the polls.

Labour Party still needs party agents in all the Federal and State wards across the 776 L.G.A's of the 36 States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I was in a bus with a woman today who said the she and her husband would be voting Peter Obi but was scared he could be impeached by lawmakers from currently strong opposing parties.

I pondered and thought...

Why no kuku vote in Labour Party lawmakers where they have and other non troublesome parties where they don't have.

Problem solved.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Can Strengthen His Winning Despite A Limited* Structure by AntiTerrorist: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

The only governor who didn’t borrow to achieve, that saved and part of the savings built an airport and did other things.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Strengthen His Winning Despite A Limited* Structure by yarimo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
altteemy:

I was in a bus with a woman today who said the she and her husband would be voting Peter Obi but was scared he could be impeached by lawmakers from currently strong opposing parties.

I pondered and thought...

Why no kuku vote in Labour Party lawmakers where they have and other non troublesome parties where they don't have.

Problem solved.
obi we are rejected oo

Re: How Peter Obi Can Strengthen His Winning Despite A Limited* Structure by MITCHELL96: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
yarimo:
obi we are rejected oo

I never knew bats 🦇🦇 grow beards 😂

Re: How Peter Obi Can Strengthen His Winning Despite A Limited* Structure by altteemy: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
cool

It's just simple, starve the other parties of votes and place your votes with those that will help shapen our country the right way.

(1) (Reply)

‘Bullion Vans At Tinubu’s House Missed Address’ - Ayodele Adewale / Where Is Aisha Buhari? / Osun Tribunal Judgment: Undermine The BVAS At Your Own Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.