Stats: 3,156,283 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Can Bullion Vans Miss Their Way? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Bullion Vans Miss Their Way? (26622 Views)

Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans In The Eyes Of The Law By Lawrence Nnoli / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can Bullion Vans Miss Their Way? by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Adaisback:
please remove my name from urchins and go through my post before you go about condemning innocent souls as urchins. Thank you

The post below earned you a spot in the urchins list, you have now been removed from the list, we are obidient and sane Nigerians.

Re: Can Bullion Vans Miss Their Way? by specialmati(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:

Yes they can

Faulty GPS

Zenith and Sterling bank are close by on same Bourdilion way

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin says the secretary zombie branch of nairaland .after feb 25 una sense will reset .now the old man is using it for campaign
Re: Can Bullion Vans Miss Their Way? by SenatePresdo(m): 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ekejoestar:
, seunmsg, moh247, freestuffng, mynd44, tinubuadvocate, ihordspy

Are you guys going to stand by and keep quiet or will you start defending this statement made by the spokesperson of the candidate you support.

How on earth does a bullion van miss road since we've all agreed that the van really entered Tinubu's house?

I need your reply so that I can know where your loyalty lies, wether with Nigeria or with APC!

All these people you mentioned are Internet trolls, they aren't supporting Tinubu, they know he's a bad market.
Re: Can Bullion Vans Miss Their Way? by Shikini: 12:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Chai ... APC
Re: Can Bullion Vans Miss Their Way? by tianshie(m): 5:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Scamburster:

Hahaahahahaha, oga send me your account details, you deserve small token.

I go quote you for dead thread.
Re: Can Bullion Vans Miss Their Way? by culbadboi(m): 7:24am On Jan 27, 2023
Party built on lies
Re: Can Bullion Vans Miss Their Way? by Longman8: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Truely truely in the words of Dino Melaye. "There is no one that will want to defend Tinubu, that will not look stupid"

Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) / Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG / 3 Of David Mark’s Witnesses Quit At Tribunal

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8