Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally (26324 Views)

My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Nature33: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
some pipu brain 🧠 go dey shake now. ALL APC SUPPORTERS!!
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by garfield1: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
faceland:

No... It's only in Kano and Kwankwaso can NOT win Kano despite being popular over there... The average guys over there knows that a vote for Kwankwaso is wasted vote because he can't win. It's better to influence the results by supporting one of the top candidate (chose "the lesser of two evil"wink.

That means se won't vote obi? See kwankwaso is closer fo the people snd they love him.atiku is seen as an evil and corrupt man so they will prefer him.finally,with the north is not that keen in retaining power,they are divided.tinubu might even win.
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by ojex004: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Only one person I can see burning broom now
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Massive 💪🏽💪🏽 for obi of Nigeria
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by sircatherine45(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:
Few IPOB zombidient terrorist monkeys are now referred to as "Bauchi residents". grin grin

Desperate IPOB zombidient terrorist MODS on NL trying their best to promote their IPOB project.
Just laboring in vain for nothing. By the end of Feb the story will change to something else.
Atlien2027, keep quiet!
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by crossbreedwears(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
That's never gonna happen!
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Thiefnubuu has been rejected nationwide. grin

Obi will flog Thiefnubuu in Lagos. That's sacrosanct.. grin
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
POVoice:
Bauchi people set APC broom ablaze. The Rejection is LOUD & CLEAR

Just one broom, probably done by an Igbo man shipped in from the East.
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by ablejesus26(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will crush obi in bauchi kid

Let's wait and see boy!!.
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by faceland: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

That means se won't vote obi? See kwankwaso is closer fo the people snd they love him.atiku is seen as an evil and corrupt man so they will prefer him.finally,with the north is not that keen in retaining power,they are divided.tinubu might even win.

Sincerely, that's not the vib I get from the people... I might be wrong, let's see how things go.

I honestly believe Kwankwaso is irrelevant in Bauchi.
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by garfield1: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
faceland:

Sincerely, that's not the vib I get from the people... I might be wrong, let's see how things go.

I honestly believe Kwankwaso is irrelevant in Bauchi.

He isn't oh.again prp in 2019 was very strong in bauchi.bubari highest votes are from kano,katsina,zamfara and bauchi which shows how fanatic and Islamic they are.
Again,the Governor bala said bauchi is buhari state and they will always vote for who he tells them.imagine what a pdp gov is saying.again,buhari raised tinubu hands there and during the commissioning of the oil well,tinubu was there.tinubu will win or lose narrowly there
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Akhee: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
POVoice:
The second picture camera man looks like Sowore abi.
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by sapele914(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
POVoice:
Mumu Ipobian, Only pictures of 1 person with a burning broom?
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by harbarzzy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
POVoice:
One broom in the whole of Bauchi
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Guardiola84: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
Wahala

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature

What's your location ?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Kennitrust(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
They will flood Tinubu campaign ground to collect their share of his looted fun knowing that this is his first and his last campaign.

After successful sharing of his bullion van money...

Zooooom everyone run to the right candidate. angry angry

Obi is unstoppable
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Ken4Christ: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Labour party appears to have covered more states than any other party. And it's the only party that haven't received any form of embarrassment yet from any state.

And there is virtually no state without impressive turnout.
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by oladotun5a: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Beautiful...Nigerians may get it this time.Just keep stacking them high boys. We're almost taking back the country stolen from us since half a century ago.Beautiful...Nigerians may get it this time.Just keep stacking them high boys. We're almost taking back the country stolen from us since half a century ago....
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Guardiola84:

What's your location ?
Alaba International Market, Ojo, Lagos state.
Re: Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally by Pabloma: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
POVoice:

Show us the area view of the stadium you they show me one side view 🤣 angry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / APC And PDP Chieftains To Form A New Mega Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.