Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (40266 Views)

Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Ayk8: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Thank you for this opportunity.

Quick one pls.

How best would you describe LAGOS based on economic development in contrast to other states for the past 20 years?

Thanks.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by EvangDrGeo: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
IN THIS GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION

1: MAKE SURE ALL LABOUR PARTY POLING UNITS AGENT GET PHOTOCOPIES OF THE RESULT SHEETS AT THE POLING UNITS

2: AND SECRETLY RECORD A VIDEO OF VOTE COUNTING ESPECIALLY OF THE TOP THREE CANDIDATES

WITH THESE TWO, IF WE ARE RIGGED OUT AT THE COLLATION CENTRES, CAN EASILY WIN IN COURT

We should also be ready to FIGHT DIRTY too. Any die na die.

#Obidient
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by providencia(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
GRVLagos:

Again like an answer I gave earlier , a big part of my administration will be about transparency, lagos and nigeria has been held back by inefficiency and corruption, projects in Lagos cost 4x the benchmark, this is unsustainable we cannot get where we need to if we continue at this rate.
to make business easier I will improve transportation networks by increasing the quality of the roads and drainage , developing of rail, tram and water transport networks to reduce the pressure on the roads
taxation code and systems will be streamlined, with tax credits being provided for businesses and individuals to provide social goods
I will also implement state power generation so the electrical cost of doing business comes down.

the model of governance that I model after and seek to even exceed is that of the late great Lateef Jakande, a true man of the people and an excellent administrator and steward of the state

Lagos traffic law is too harsh. There is a need for downward reduction of the fine for humanity sake . Imagine auctioning cars for one way offence and there is no one way inscription in some places in island

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / #EndSARS Promoters’ Frozen Accounts: Access Bank Pleads Over Call For Boycott / The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.