Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? (5209 Views)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Almiron: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
I'm sure he will return to PDP. My opinion

Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun
Frontpage

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Peter Obi is winning

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Joke apart

I sincerely hope he won't move to another political party truly

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Stella77(f): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Are you playing, Peter Obi most win is sure

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Scream(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Akin Alabi is gambling...Someone should tap his shoulders and tell him that Peter Obi does not have a worthy opponent in this race. Balabu is crying because he is not allowed to move bullion vans, the SPV man is as sick as balabu. Others dey play! 😄😄😄😄

Tinubu has started leading opposition, he will continue after losing the election
!

😋😋😋😋

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol😂🤣🤣 APC self
Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
LP can become truly formidable.

But they can't win this election.

It remains between Tinubu and Atiku.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Emmanuella00(f): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
🤒🤒
Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by ukenke: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol

BluntTheApostle:

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Almiron:

Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun
Frontpage

If Akin Alabi is sure about PO's loss, he should have set up a stake on his nairabet platform and give 10 odds to PO and see if he won't go bankrupt before the end of this year. cheesy grin

Even Naijabet keeps reducing PO's odd every day from 6.00 to 3.00, by next week, they will pull it down to 2.40. grin

E go shock Una. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by kettykin: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
He is a gambler and nothing else
Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Almiron: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

If Akin Alabi is sure about PO's loss, he should have set up a stake on his nairabet platform and give 10 odds to PO and see if he won't go bankrupt before the end of this year. cheesy grin

Even Naijabet keeps reducing PO's odd every day from 6.00 to 3.00, by next week, they will pull it down to 2.40. grin

E go shock Una. grin
25 no far again e go clear for una faces.

Team Atiku

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by kcnwaigbo: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Then you urchins should stop mentioning Peter Obi's name since he is not a threat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by kcnwaigbo: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

E go shock Una. grin
Exactly let him dare and see if he will not go bankrupt

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by ablejesus26(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
After Obi wins next month,Party will never be primary again.
It will be competent candidates first over party.
Sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addicts like tinubu will not dare run for Presidency again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Joke apart

I sincerely hope he won't move to another political party
truly

He will. Obi does not have the leadership talent or capacity to grow or develop anything, anyone or any jurisdiction.

He never has and never will. All Obi and Atiku have ever done, confirming they are sorry excuses for leaders, is jump form one Party to Another, that have been built by better and more talented leaders, chasing their own private ambitions.

Just ask yourself where are the Obi boys or Atiku boys. I don't know of a single one.

Yet Jagaban, the ultimate leader of leaders, has built Parties upon parties and nurtured countless men and women to greatness.

If we want to begin talking of Tinubu boys and ladies then we will be here all evening.

Obi will flee labour to return to PDP. That is his level as a follower who merely got lucky to then be imagining himself a leader.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by KingKO22: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
He will still lose in 2027

Nyamirin can't be our president in Nigeria

They should fight for their miserable Beerfraud republic

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by princeade86(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
If citizens decide to liberate themselves from their oppressors, they care not about any party the candidate may come from.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by udemzyudex(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Almiron:

Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun
Frontpage

Why didn't he stay in PDP as well, mumu man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Almiron: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
udemzyudex:

Why didn't he stay in PDP as well, mumu man.
nah your papa be mumu, oloribu alayebaje, I'm not responsible for your misery. Ogun kee you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Advocate500: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
This idiot should tell us what will be tinubu next line of action after his defeat in February.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Britishpea: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is winning

Yes the president of AlaBa market.

And association of beer sellers of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Almaigaa: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is winning

In your dreams
Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Urchinpainer: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Almiron:

Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun
Frontpage

Who is Akin Alabi? He is at best a clown!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Almiron: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Who is Akin Alabi? He is at best a clown!
A rich clown that can feed your generations comfortably.

E go do una like Magic

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by Clevite(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
To Peter Obi, Labour Party is only a Special Purpose Vehicle and nothing more. Whether the purpose is accomplished or not, Labour Party is meant to be dumped after use by Obi.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol 😀.

We said this for the first time here......

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Clevite:
To Peter Obi, Labour Party is only a Special Purpose Vehicle and nothing more. Whether the purpose is accomplished or not, Labour Party is meant to be dumped after use by Obi.
USE AND DUMP PARTY (U.A.D.P)
😃 😁 🤣

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by technicallyrich(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tribalistik Yoru bad goatt 🐐 don drop quote.
These man akin should be charged for murder he is killing the youth of these nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by seanwilliam(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Well

Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by udemzyudex(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Almiron:
nah your papa be mumu, oloribu alayebaje, I'm not responsible for your misery. Ogun kee you

This your post shows how frustrated you are grin, you'll be alright.
Re: Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? by naijapips04: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is winning

Wake up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greed: Why Dangote Refinery May End Up Like Ajaokuta Steel / Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent / Photos Of Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration With Naija Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.